Should I?

The Ugly Duckling

~Author's P.O.V~

" Why did you bring me here?" Baekhyun asked Taeyeon, looking around the tunnel.

" Hyunnie-ah. How long have you been dating her?" she asked.

" 3 weeks." he answered.

" That's long. When are you planning to dump her?" she asked.

" I don't plan on dumping her. I'm going to make her happy for the rest of her life." he answered.

" Oh." she said. It was quite awkward since they haven't seen each other in a while.

* Think of something, think! I have to keep him here until his girlfriend comes!* she thought.

" I have a boyfriend, you know." she told him.

" Jinjja???" he asked in disbelief.

" Yup. So far, we've been dating for... a month." she said. Okay, now he can't believe it. Her boyfriends are usually only for a week or less, but a month?

" Then what's his name?" he asked her suspicously.

* Oh no, he's onto me!*

" Umm... Park Jungsoo." she answered. Park Jungsoo a.k.a Leeteukis actually her ex-boyfriend, but they did date for a month.

It became awkward again. Taeyeon broke the silence.

" What do you like about your girlfriend?" she asked.

" Well, she's pretty, smart, kind, caring and many, many more. She has a smile that automatically brightens the room and her sweet personality I can never get bored of. She's... perfect." he grinned. Taeyeon realizes she's just in the way of they're relationship. She has never seen Baekhyun this happy before. Just then, she saw a figure walking towards the tunnel. It was Jieun. She quickly pulled Baekhyun to make him kiss her.

                That was her plan to break them apart. Getting Baekhyun to kiss her in front of his girlfriend. She thinks that making him kiss her would make him fall in love with her. It was a win-win. She was 90% sure this plan would work. The other 10% is that if Baekhyun runs after her.

He tried to push her off, but her grip was soooooooo strong! She really wants Baekhyun back. He decided to kiss back just a bit so he could push her off and it worked.

" What the hell are you doing?!?!?!?!" he shouted at her. It started to drizzle and then it became heavier.

" I want you to love me again!" she blurted out.

" Look, I only have Jieun in my heart and NO ONE can replace her!" he shouted, obviously mad at her.

" She might replace you in her heart now." she smirked.

" What do you mean???" he asked. She then pointed at the running figure. Baekhyun recognize her immediately. Without thinking about himself, he ran towards her.

* I knew it.* Taeyeon thought and left.

* Damn, I lost her!*

He was soaking wet. All he thought about was Jieun. He was determined to find her and explain everything. He was worried she won't forgive him and asks him to get lost.

Meanwhile, Jieun ran far away from the two. She ran all the way to the park near her old highschool. She sat under a big tree. She fell a few times when running, so she's covered in small bruises. She wouldn't want anyone to see her crying now. She was heart-broken. Just seeing Baekhyun or even mentioning his name breaks her heart. Oh Baekhyun, what have you done?

 

" Jieun!!! Where are you?!?!?!?" Baekhyun shouted. He has been searching for 2 hours and still no luck. He asked people around him if they saw her but no one did.

* Why did I have to follow Taeyeon noona?!?!?!* he blamed himself. Then he thought.

" The park." he said to himself and ran. Jieun told him before that it was her favourite place. It was where they all hung out and it was where she found Monggu. It brings back memories.

" Jieun!!!" he looked around. He saw a big tree and thought it was a good hiding spot for her. He looked behind the tree and saw Jieun sleeping.

" How can this girl sleep in this type of weather?" he said. He picked her up carefully and carried her all the way to her apartment. Jieun gave him an extra key to her apartment, so he could come anytime he liked.

Before laying her down on her couch, he had to put some towels on the couch so it won't get wet. He treated her wounds and then waited for her to wake up. He has a lot of explaining to do. He watched Jieun sleep, wondering when she's gonna wake up. He really sounds like a stalker.

Jieun slowly opened her eyes.

* How did I get here?* she thought and sat up.

" Jieun?" Baekhyun called her name from her kitchen. He was making tea for Jieun.

" What are you doing here?" she asked him, not forgetting what happened earlier.

" I brought you here." he answered and sat beside her.

" Listen, about what happened-"

" Go." she said.

" What?"

" Get out. I don't want to see you." she answered.

" Its all a misunderstanding! Taeyeon noona pulled me to kiss her!" he shouted.

" Then why were you kissing back?!?!?!?" she asked, tears falling from her eyes.

" So I could push her away from me! Her grip was too strong." he told her.

" S-so you don't... like her?" she asked.

" No!" he answered and moved closer to Jieun." I like you. No, screw that. I love you." he finally confessed. her heartbeat is beating faster and faster. He moved closer and crashed his lips on to hers. Now, all she needed to do is kiss back and that's what she did. After a while, she broke the kiss, but Baekhyun pulled her and kissed her again. This time she lightly hit his chest with her hand and he stopped.

" What's wrong?" he asked while panting.

" I just don't want things to get any further." she answered.

" Arasso." he ruffled her hair.

" I should go take a shower. You should too." she said, standing up.

" Damn, I don't have any clothes." he grumbled.

" Then, maybe you should call your chauffer and he'll pick you up." she told him.

* Maybe.* he thought. She went to her bedroom. Jieun dialed Soohyun's number on his phone.

Baekhyun : Yah, can you bring some extra clothes to Jieun's apartment?
Soohyun   : Waeyo?
Baekhyun : I'm all wet and I want to spend the night with Jieun.
Soohyun   : Ooooohhhh. Are you guys gonna do it???
Baekhyun : No! Just come now!
Soohyun   : Arasso. I'll come now. See you later.

And he hung up. A few minutes later, Soohyun arrived and gave his clothes to Baekhyun.

" Baekhyun?" Jieun walked out of her room.

" Yeah?" he asked.

" Where did you get those clothes?" she asked.

" Umm... I found them in the guest room. It must be Myungsoo's." he made an excuse.

" Myungie? I don't think he left clothes though..." she whispered.

~At night~

Jieun was leaning on Baekhyun's chest while they were watching tv.

" Don't you want to go back home?" she asked him.

" Nope. I want to stay here with you~" he said, hugging her tighter.

" I know you want to stay here, so you can stop prtending those ar Myungie's clothes." she told him.

" You knew?" he asked.

" Yeah. I would have recognize his clothes but I didn't. So who did you call?" she asked.

" Soohyun..." he pouted. She kissed his pouting lips.

" Do you always have to pout?" she asked.

" Yup!" he answered.

She soon fell asleep in Baekhyun's arms. He carried her to her bedroom and layed her on her bed. he kissed her forehead. He saw the empty space beside Jieun.

* Should I?* he thought. In the end, he decided to sleep with Jieun.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
30th chappie is out!!! So that's what exactly happened. Now I have to apologize for calling him a jackass.

Pls comment a lot! Bye~