Wedding

The Ugly Duckling

" Why did you make us come here AGAIN???" Kai complained. Baekhyun and Jieun asked everyone to gather in Soohyun's house.

" Don't you like coming here???" Jieun asked him.

" Yeah, but we've been here sooooo many times. Its boring." Kai answered.

" Its not boring!!!" Suzy yelled at him.

" Its not boring for you because its your boyfriend's house." Kai said. Suzy glared at him and he glared back.

" Not again..." Soohyun said, massaging his temples.

" Anyways, we called you guys here because we want to tell you something." Baekhyun said.

" Like what? You guys are engaged?" Soohyun said. They both kept quiet. They all looked at Baekhyun and Jieun suspiciously.

" Don't tell me..." Soohyun stopped and looked at all of them.

" ITS TRUE?!?!?!?!?!" they shouted together.

Jieun grinned." Its true! Baekhyun proposed to me at Namsan Tower yesterday!!!" she told them. They widened their eyes, then cheered.

" I can't believe it!!!!! You're getting married!!!" Suzy shook Jieun.

" Dude! You proposed to her after 3 weeks of fake dating and 2 days of real dating!" Suho said.

" Fast, isn't it? We plan to have the wedding after we graduate." Baekhyun told him.

" You BETTER take care of her." D.O said." Or else." he then cracked his knuckles.

" Got it." Baekhyun replied.

" If you guys get divorced, I'll be next, got it???" Myungsoo told them.

" I don't think they're ever gonna get divorced." Lay told Myungsoo.

              They all headed to a karaoke to celebrate. They decided to have the couples sing. Baekhyun and Jieun sang 'Nagging' while Suzy and Soohyun sang 'Maybe'. In the end, Baekhyun and Jieun won by 6 points. Baekhyun and Jieun left early because they're having dinner with Baekhyun's parents.

 

 

" Finally, you guys are getting married!!!!" Mrs. Byun said.

" Congratulations!" Mr. Byun patted Baekhyun and Jieun's shoulders.

" Where did he propose???" Mrs. Byun asked.

" Namsan Tower." Jieun answered.

" That's where couples write on padlocks then lock it, right?" Mrs. Byun asked.

" Yeah." Jieun smiled.

" Why did you choose that place?" Mr. Byun asked Baekhyun.

" Well, I heard if you lock the padlocks there, you're supposed to be forever i love with that person." Baekhyun explained while looking at Jieun. Jieun smiled and looked down.

" When are you planning to have the wedding?" Mrs. Byun asked.

" After we graduate." he answered.

" Hurry up and graduate! I want grandkids!!!" Mrs. Byun told them and Jieun choked on her food AGAIN.

             When students at SM University heard that they were engaged, they were devastated. Some of them congratulated the couple, even the teachers!. Krystal drove all the way to their university just to congratulate them. Krystal apologized to Jieun and they made up. Overall, MOST of them were happy.

~3 years later~

3 years passed smoothly. Baekhyun and Jieun never broke up once. Baekhyun's parents took care of the wedding invitations while the couple took care of the rest.

 

" You look beautiful!" Jinri told Jieun. It was finally the day of the wedding. Jinri, Suzy and Krystal were bridesmaids.

" I'm so nervous! What if I humiliate myself???" Jieun told them.

" You won't!" Krystal said.

              And Krystal was right. Everything went by smoothly. Suzy caught the bouquet Jieun threw and what surprised them was right after that, Soohyun proposed to Suzy! Everyone congratulated the new engaged couple. It was definitely the best day of Baekhyun and Jieun's life.

~Another 5 years later~

" I'm home!" Baekhyun shouted and straight away sat on the couch. Right after he closed his eyes, something or someone sat on his lap.

" Jongkook-ah!" Jieun shouted and ran to the living room.

" Omma, I think appa is asleep." Jongkook told her. She sighed and then shook her husband's shoulder gently.

" Baekhyun-ah. Wake up." Jieun said. He slowly opened his eyes and smiled at his wife. Jongkook got of his lap and sat next to him.

" How's my boy doing?" Baekhyun asked his son.

" Great! I made a new friend today!" Jongkook exclaimed.

" That's nice." Baekhyun smiled.

" Let's eat dinner. The foods getting cold." Jieun told them.

" Pull me." Baekhyun extended his hands for Jieun to pull.

Jieun bent down to her son's height and told him," Why don't you eat first? I have to get your appa to come eat dinner." she pointed at Baekhyun.

" Yayyyyyy!" Jongkook ran to the dining table.

" C'mon. Let's eat dinner~" Jieun asked him.

" All you do is pull me up." Baekhyun said and extended his hands again. Jieun held his hand and pulled him, but failed. She tried to pull again, but Baekhyun pulled towards her.

" Yah! Let go, I'm hungry!" Jieun pouted. Baekhyun laughed and let her go. He stood up and followed her to the dining table.

While eating, Baekhyun asked," Jongkook-ah... do you want a little brother or sister?". Jieun's eyes widened.

" Yes!!!" he shouted.

" You won't have to be lonely anymore!" Baekhyun told him." So, Jieun?" he asked.

" I don't know..." she answered.

" Please, please, please, please,please!!!!" Jongkook begged.

" Okay." Jieun finally gave up. After dinner, Jongkook went to his room to do his homework.

While they were washing the dishes, Baekhyun asked her," You really want to have another child?"

" If that's what Jongkook wants, I guess." Jieun told him. After cleaning the last plate, she walked to the living room. Baekhyun followed.

" You wanna....... do it tonight?" he asked. His question shocked her.

" L-let's do it another time, okay?" Jieun told him.

" Nope! Let's do it tonight!" Baekhyun picked her up.

" Yah! Put me down!!!" Jieun asked him, but he didn't listen. He carried her to their bedroom and locked the door.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
32nd chappie is out!!! That's it! I finally finished this fanfic after 4 months!!!!!

   

Pls comment a lot! Bye~