Lj account

Dongseob love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys,

First of all this isn´t a bad message that will tell you anything you won´t want to hear.

Basically a lot of writers have turned their backs on aff, because, let´s be honest it is not the best online page if you only want perfectly written stories with both good content and good grammar.

A lot of my fav writers have changed to livejournal instead, so I always have been a tad bit interested in that page, but honestly…I don´t in understand it.

It´s so effin complicated for someone like me ( I even thought tumblr was difficult to use, but I got a hang of it now).

Nonetheless I have created a lj account for myself now.

Which DOES NOT mean that I will quit posting my stories on aff, but yeah.

I wanted to let all you guys know that when I finally figured out how that damn lj page works, I will probably post over there more regularly than on aff.

So if you want to come check me out over there, it would be really nice and appreciated.

Add me as a friend, I don´t bite just message me.

Rly let´s talk.

Also I´ll try and continue/ finish stories that haven´t progressed in ages.

 

http://dazzlingplus.livejournal.com/profile

 

Luvs,

DazzlingWorld

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter