In the club

Dongseob love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Enjoy.

 

 

Dongwoon had been starring for about twenty minutes now, his tired eyes trying to get a hang of the person he was looking at.
He had clearly made out that the other male was less impressive in height than him but made up with his cuteness and pretty facial features as far as he could see. The other was standing at one of the numerous tables without chairs, probably because he and maybe his friends had entered the club quite late and no seats had been available anymore.
So he stood there being impressively handsome nipping at his cocktails straw once in a while.
Dongwoon had tried to analyse the other a bit, find something that could help him start a conversation but he somehow couldn't bring himself to walk over to the other male yet.
It wasn't that Dongwoon had no idea how to talk to strangers it was more of the opposite, actually, he was a guy who could pick anyone up in a matter of seconds and being biual he had a wide range to pick from.
But this one man made him a tad bit insecure.
That man was prettier than what normally entered this club and Dongwoon didn't intend to maybe scare him off with one of his tricks that normally worked on everybody that he had laid his eyes on.
Somehow though this one guy seemed to be very different and Dongwoon wasn't sure if one off his cheap tricks would work without problems.
Which was why he was still standing here on the opposite side rather than next to that pretty cutie.
That and the fact that this foul feeling deep down in his gut made him feel unsure and uneasy.
Was his beer old or was he coming down with a cold?
Or, which was ridiculous even if he was only thinking it, was he having real interest in that guy?
Real interest as in not only get in his pants once and then send him off and hopefully see him never again, but real interest in getting to know him as a person.


That was something new.
 

Dongwoon took a long gulp from his bottle before he left it there at his table walking straight towards his newest prey.
Standing right in front of the guy he had ogled for a while now from afar, he noticed how pretty the man really was.
Big puppy chocolate eyes that where wide open and framed by long thick lashes.
Pale white skin almost seeming translucent under the clubs rapidly changing lighting, reflected the pinks and blues that the lamps directed at the clubs visitors.
High and sharp cheekbones, pink adorable lips that would look amazing if kissed and bitten a fiery red.
A mix of chocolate brown and raven black hair was hanging down his forehead in a y out of bed look.
Dongwoon 's hungry eyes almost manhandled the tiny boys body as they raked over it.
A simple white t shirt that was too tight to cover anything actually, left nothing to the imagination and also the jeans that the man was wearing, skinny baby blue ones, which seemed to not fit the club at all, appeared really y in Dongwoon's eyes.

"Hey."
That was the only word Dongwoon could let out of his mouth before these big puppy eyes were directed at him, surprised and somehow scared.
"Hi..."
Dongwoon his lips, he was so lucky today.
Sometimes the guys or girls had nice bodies and faces but horrible voices to go with them.
This little guy though was blessed with both, awesome looks and nice vocals, and Dongwoon was eager to hear more of that voice.
"For someone so pretty you are standing here alone for far too long already."Dongwoon said.
It was one of his major pickup lines and even though it was not fitting most of the times, in this case Dongwoon found it more than accurate to the situation.
How had no one tried to woo that sweetie before him?

"I'm not alone actually my cousin and his boyfriend are uhm... Somewhere near here."

So no word, no answer to the fact Dongwoon had given him a compliment, but rather he had gotten to know that the cutie was not alone but with his cousin.
Family members or close friends could sometimes make his whole flirting and wooing difficult.
They were too eager for caring, overprotective.
But as someone so cute was standing here all alone they couldn't be the overprotective kind.
No worries then.


He placed his arms on the table his face leaning closer to the other.
"I am Dongwoon and you are? "
The other man looked even more insecure than a few seconds ago, his eyes rapidly moving over the dancing bodies in the crowd and his adams apple bobbing up and down hectically.
Dongwoon was quite sure that this was a new situation for the other, someone for example that cousin of his had probably always stopped anyone from talking to him, which was why he felt somehow uncomfortable now rather than flirty.
"Yoseob."
One word answer.
That guy was really something else, too shy for his own good.
"That´s a really nice name."
Blushing cheeks.
Dongwoon groaned inwardly, how could someone so shy could be that y?
"So what brings you here? I have never seen you here before."
Yoseob's lips wrapped around his cocktails pink straw.
"It was my cousin´s idea. So you know everybody who comes in here? "
Dongwoon 's eyes were still fixed on those thick pink lips around the straw.
"Pardon? " He asked back.
He really had to be more concentrated.
"Well you said that you never have seen me here before so I thought... No forget it, it was nothing."
Yoseob mumbled lightly his long fingers playing with his glass.
They were the really nice kind of fingers, those long nimble ones that you wanted to feel all over your body.
"I don´t think it was nothing love. Everything that comes out of your mouth has to be something. I really know most of the people who come here though. My friend is the owner so I help with the guest list most of the time. What I actually meant, though, was that you don't look as if this is where you normally hang out, you know. If I would look for you I wouldn't start in a club."
As Dongwoon had finished talking, Yoseob had finished his cocktail.
The glass was empty only the decorative piece of pineapple was still at the side of it left untouched.
"So obvious that I don't go clubbing that often? "
Yoseob had scratched the back of his head while asking, his puffy lips pouted.
"That's not a bad thing. Hang on let me get you another one of these." And with these words Dongwoon had walked off towards the bar, exchanging a few smiles and words with the barkeeper.
Only seconds later and seemingly without having to pay for it, he came back with two cocktails.
Both of them decorated prettily.
"Pick one, both of them taste good."
Dongwoon held both of the glasses in front of him, giving him the option to choose in between them.
"I'd like the pink one, if that's alright."
"Sure thing, but I can have your piece of pineapple right?  You don´t eat those."
Yoseob looked surprised, his mouth open and his eyes blinking cutely.
"You noticed? "He asked his fingers picking the pineapple out of his glass to give it to Dongwoon.
"Well I saw that you have not touched the last one so... You don't like them? "
The smaller male took a sip of his new drink, obviously more relaxed now.
"It's not that. I am allergic, not really bad but my mouth gets all red and uhm..."
"Puffy?  I bet that is a sight to see."
Yoseob almost sputtered out his drink, breathing heavily through his nose.
"Don't... Don't say things like that. "
"But my mother taught me to always say the truth."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter