Now, right in front of him...

The girl of my dreams

 

No one’s POV

 

Taemin looked around the SM building’s ballroom wearily yet with anticipation. No matter what he was feeling right then and there, his great devotion towards Shawols could not be denied. Walking around the huge deserted room which would be filled up soon with throngs of fans, he bowed appreciatively to each and every person there was involved in making the event a success.

As soon as he was done thanking everyone, he was immediately dragged away by SHINee’s stylish to the backstage make-up room. He looked back towards the room with a sad smile, thinking “Shawols, I love you all and I hope you’ll be supportive of me with whatever decisions I made and with whatever I do in the future... please pray for my happiness...

He sighed tiredly, wishing how he would like time to stop then, just so that he need not to visit the hospital and having his dreams being stopped.

 

~~~~~

 

“And, now!! Let us welcome Shawols’ beloved SHINee to the stage!!!” announced the emcee, trying to keep his voice audible amidst the screaming of excited fans.

Lights went off, except for the five spotlights that shone on each of the SHINee members as the lights led them to the stage.

The members walked to the stage proudly, holding their posture with overflowing charisma. This alone was enough to drive the crowd to go mad with all the screaming and squealing going on.

Each member then proceeded to introduce themselves-a regular routine for a fan meet. Soon enough, it was Taemin’s turn.

Hi, everyone~~ Well, well. I’m sure you all know who I am, *ahem* not to sound cocky though, hehehehe...” he bashfully smiled.

Scanning around the room to look at all the excited faces, he continued, “I’m SHINee’s cute maknae Taeminnie!! Thank you for being here, words alone are not enough to express our gratitude. So, please do look forward to the times with us later today. And as an early treat, he-

Taemin stopped in the middle of his aegyo act when he caught sight of something-or rather, someone-somewhere near the middle of the ballroom. He could not believe at who he was looking at. It did not bother him at all of how he looked right then must be comical with his mouth agape and eyes so big, that his eyeballs threaten to fall out of their sockets. The photographers were snapping away madly, taking photos of him. All the screaming from the fan had died down only to be replaced with hushed, worried and curious whispers.

The other four members were panicking, having Taemin act that way. Key followed Taemin’s gaze with his own curious one. He frowned when he could not comprehend the situation and the reason behind it.

The manager was barking instructions madly at Taemin via his ear-piece. It was a surprise that he seemed not to hear that or even notice the current situation. All he cared was that look, those eyes that seemed to look right through him, that beautiful smile plastered on her adorable face that wore a warm expression.

What he did later surprised even himself as he took large steps down the stage and towards someplace in the room. Ignoring all the flashes from the photographers’ camera and all the sudden grabbing by the fans around him, he continued walking towards his one objective with purpose and determination.

However, that one person tried to run away from him-not wanting to create more trouble for him. Of course, that trying was to no avail as Taemin managed to get hold of her wrist and pulled her to face him.

Everyone in the room was completely stunned that total silence was established all of a sudden. That did not last long though, as the photographers resumed their job, and fans gasping-even sobbing and some throwing insults towards the girl.  The members looked at each other worriedly as they knew trouble was brewing then.

Again, Taemin chose to ignore all the happenings around him. To him at that moment, there were only the two of them in the room. He continued to look into the girl’s eyes, as was she as well. He could not believe he was seeing her finally, the girl who has been appearing in his dreams as of lately. But of course, this was no dream. The area where his touched her wrist skin felt alive, so Taemin was certain this was reality though it seemed to him that it was otherwise.

Taemin breathed out, breaking the silence between the two of them, “you?

 

 

She smiled, giving Taemin his favourite smile in the whole wide world, and this encouraged him to say more.

I-I, well, I t-thought it was a-a dream, t-that it was all in my head...” he trailed off in embarrassment, feeling the blush creeping up to his cheeks.

The girl smiled warmly again and then what she said next filled Taemin’s well-being with relief and warmth.

 

 

Of course, it’s all in your head but that doesn’t mean it’s not true, Taemin-ah. I’m here now.

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------

 

*phew*

Finally, the story's done after procastinating and slacking for soooooo long~~

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

 

and I apologise because the ending seems a bit rushed, I ran out of ideas  =_='

and the story is not logical (to me, at least) so I put it under fantasy, just in case hehe

 

Well, nevertheless, I really 100000x hope that you all have enjoyed my story!

it has been a pleasant journey, and I'm really 1000x grateful to you guys for reading and of course, to my beloved subscribers~~

You rock!!  XD

 

THANK YOU!!
AND
Sorry for any wrong-doings on my part and for not updating fast enough..

TT^TT

:3

 

 

See you~ I might continue the story depending on my mood and my writer's block  ^w^