The girl of my dreams : Are you...?

The girl of my dreams

 

Chapter 2

 

Taemin’s POV

….

*sigh*

I closed my eyes contentedly as I continued to lie down in the now familiar place.

A few more seconds, and the one person I had been longing to see all day would be here.

Just then, a soft melodious laughter reached my ears.

“You’re here.”

I could sense a smile in her speech. Without opening my eyes, I just nodded meekly with a smile on my lips as well. The silence that followed after is a comfortable one.

For the past two weeks, we never really needed words. Not that we were awkward or anything, we just respect each other’s privacy and will only talk when the other does.

Another sigh escaped my lips one more time as I sat up to face her. Staring into that pair of beautiful eyes (well, to me at least), I gathered all my bravery to enquire her about the one thing that has been nagging me since the first time we met.

“I know it’s about time that I’ll be waking up, so… errr..”

Just great, what a great time to blush, Taemin! Way to go for acting all cool now. You better be quick if you want to know her name!

“Yes?”

Hearing that brings me back from my self-scolding. Summoning all my Gryffindor’s courage, I looked at her determinedly again and noticed a pleasant yet charming smile playing on her face.

Ugh, scrap that. I am not a Gryffindor, probably a Hufflepuff. Err okay, leaving that aside and back to business.

“So...”

Phew, I was finally able to let that out, but I myself could not even hear what I just said because of the familiar shaking that was pulling me back to the real world. You would think Key hyung can kindly give me a few more minutes of a peaceful sleep. I will definitely have a word with him after this. Ooohhh, I sound like a hyung to him!

I smiled charmingly at her, trying to mask the sadness that was enveloping my inner self.

Just as I was about to bid farewell, she looked at me earnestly and said,

“See you, and…..”

I was sure she just told me her name, but I could barely hear it. Key hyung was now yelling his head off at me for not waking up. Giving up, I reluctantly said to her,

“Bye, see you.”

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

My eyes popped open and found myself staring into the face of an annoyed Key hyung.

“You better be up now, young man. It’s a big day today - what’s with the fan meeting and your appointments at the hospital right after.”

With that said, he ran off to the kitchen with a spatula in his hand before giving me a warning look.

 

Clutching my head, I recalled back last night’s dream with a desperate sigh.

“Is it really…….”

 

 

……

 

 

……

 

 

you?”

 

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

Halo, dear readers~!!

This is a rather short update, isn't it?

I promise the next chapter is the last one, I wanted to end it in this one but then...

the ending to this part is really nice, so you know hahaha.

I really hope you enjoyed this so far  ^0^

thanks a lot for reading~~

I'll update next week probably-when my exams are over

Love and happy always, Tina-a2in1

^w^