His Fear

The girl of my dreams

 No one’s POV

Here, drink this Minnie-ah…

What is that, hyung?

Taemin glared at the small silver thermos with disgust then turned to switch his glare towards Key.

I don’t want to drink anymore vegetable juice. I told you I’m fine!” Taemin said stubbornly, hitting his chest several times to emphasise his statement.

For the hundredth time, Key sighed and massaged his temples; his frown seemed to etch permanently in between his beautifully shaped eyebrows.

Just drink it, please, for my sake. It’s not vegetable juice,” Key sighed.

Taemin sighed as well, taking the thermos out of his grasp.

You’re worser than my mom, hyung!

Taemin then proceeded to take a long gulp from the thermos while all the time giving Key a dirty look. He gagged as soon as the taste of the liquid from the thermos was received by his taste buds.

Hyung!! Why did you give me coffee to drink?! You know of my low tolerance to th-th-this thing!! To top it all, it’s completely bitter, what, is this 100 percent dark coffee?? And why is it soooooo damn hot??! You can even see my tounge on fire, literally!! Hyung, listen to people when they talk!!” fumed little Minnie.

Despite Taemin’s loud, furious rambling, Key just casually flipped through a fashion magazine as if he has not heard all that noise from his dear Taemin. Sighing, Key replied in a weary voice without looking up from the magazine, “Isn’t it obvious, Taemin-ah? It’s so that you won’t fall asleep and starts to have weird nightm- err, dreams, I mean... and please watch your language and tone when you’re talking to someone older than you. That girl you dreamed of wasn’t likely to be real, anyway.

He wanted so much to retort back, but Taemin knew it would do him no good to do so. Instead, he stomped his foot down hard enough before covering himself with his Doraemon blanket. Watching that kind of unsightly reaction from the always obedient Taemin, Key could not help but to throw his precious magazine to the floor of the van, his nostrils flaring with rage.

The other barely sleeping members flinched under their own blankets, knowing that that was not a good sign coming from Key.

Several silent moments had passed but nothing has yet occurred in the usually lively van. Onew cautiously peeked from under his blanket to see Key scowling forward, his stubborn back to little Taemin. He then turned his gaze towards the two other innocent members, noticing they were also doing the same thing as him. The three locked gazes before nodding in a silent agreement to not utter a single word. Onew nodded wearily when he noticed their manager’s stern look via the front mirror of the van.

Unexpectedly Key turned his sight to notice the three members nodding, causing them to comically hide under their own safety zone-their blanket, that is. Onew even faked snores that were way too exaggerated to pass as normal ones. Key huffed, annoyed, in response yet did not utter a single word. He glanced irritatingly at Taemin before he tucked himself under his own comfort of a blanket.

The silence that followed soon remained till they reached their desired destination-SM building’s ballroom that was confirmed to be their fan meet venue.

Taemin avoided and ignored the other SHINee members afterwards, as he needed time to think. Dread and fear engulfed him every time he thought of what Key said.

What if Key hyung is right? That she isn’t real?

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

*bows 90 degrees*

I'm very sorry for not updating when I promised I would and when I have no excuses not to >A<

I know I'm a bad author, for not keeping my promise(s)  TT^TT

I'm really sorry!!

 

This chapter is a bit of a filler. :)   I actually wanted to end the story in this chapter, but then decided not to because it would make the chapter longer and I don't want that..