Revenge

Juice

 

Not her problem...? Jiyong thought to himself. Oh we'll see who's damn problem it is. He walked into the bathroom to... Finish himself off. While you were in the kitchen looking for food. 
 
"Uuuhhhhhh"  
 
You heard Jiyong's obvious moan from in the bathroom. "That horney bastard... JIYONG ARE YOU ING YOURSELF??"
 
"WHAT DOES IT SOUND LIKE?!"
He yelled back.
 
You just rolled your eyes and got a bag of chips. Walking back into the bedroom you could still hear Jiyong . You just say there and listened to it like a creeper. It fascinated you. Is this really what he sounds like when you guys make love? Being honest it turned you on.
 
After about 30 more minutes your boyfriend FINALLY walked out of the bathroom with a smirk on his face.
 
"What are you so cheesy about Ji?"
 
"Oh nothing..."
 
"Hmph. Whatever you took super long." You say walking to the bathroom. Jiyong sat on the bed waiting for your reaction.
 
"KWON ING JIYONG!!"
 
"Yes." He replied.
 
"YOU ARE NASTY! WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM!! YOU CUMMED ALL OVER THE BATHROOM!!"
 
"Oh did I... I'm sorry I didn't mean too."  You stomped out of the bathroom and walked right up to him.
 
"You disgusting little freak you got on the mirror, on the counter, all
over the floor... I almost ing slipped. And you got it in... my... makeup. I WILL GET YOU BACK KWON JIYONG I SWEAR TO YOU I WILL!!!!"
 
"Aw is my baby mad at me. You look so cute when your mad. What's wrong? You get on your face when we have too. What's the difference?" He replied smirking.
 
"You... You... I...." You stuttered.
 
"There is no difference is there?" You just stood there red faced with anger.
 
"Oh I'm going to get you back don't you worry." You reply walking away.
 
_________________
 
The next day you woke up determined to get revenge. Jiyong was actually sleeping on the couch that night. So you walked into the living room to wake him up.
How should I wake him? You thought to yourself. Sweet and loving? Or. Prank?
You decided to go with sweet and loving. You leaned down and kissed his cheek gently. 
 
"Ji..." You whispered. "Wake up..." 
 
"Noooo I don't want to." He mumbled back turning the other way.
 
"Fine then." Prank it was.
 
You went into the bedroom and to Jiyong's closet. Oh all the possibilities... His clothes were one of the things he cherished. Being the fashionista he is, all his clothes were in order. Perfect order by color tones, size, and designer name.
So you decided to his closet up.
You weren't going to tear all his clothes up Madea style. Instead you mixed all his clothes up.
 
 
Every article of clothing was in a completely opposite place. To you it actually looked pretty bad considering how it looked before. So you know Jiyong is going to go insane when he sees it. Just like perfect timing you heard him groaning as he woke up. You ran under the covers of the bed, pretending to be sleep. 
 
You heard him walk into the room.
He went  into the closet... And all hell broke loose.
 
"____! WHY WHY WHY WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?!
HUH?" He screamed.
 
"Good morning Oppa." You smiled at him.
 
"DON'T GOOD MORNING ME! YOU RUINED MY CLOSET."
 
"I did? Oh God silly me."
 
"I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS!
Do you understand how long it took to categorize and organize this?!"
 
"No I don't believe I don't."you grinned.
 
"_____!" He whined. "I'm sorry ok! JUST NO MORE PRANKING PLEASE I CAN'T TAKE THIS!" He said jumping up and down like a baby. 
 
You enjoyed his tantrum. Standing up you walked over to Jiyong and kissed him. He s his arm around your back and pulled you closer.
 
"I'm sorry too Ji... Want me to help you?" 
 
"No."
 
"Why not?" You replied.
 
 
"You are not allowed in my closet ever again."