Damn Jiyong

Juice

 

Laying on the couch you were minding your out business drinking a cup of juice.
Then out if nowhere your loving boyfriend came and yelled, "BOO!" 
"UGH Jiyooonnnngg!" You yelled. He had scared you causing you too spill some of your juice down your shirt. 
"Yes _____?" He replied smirking. "Look what you did! You made me spill my drink and now I have to get up." You started getting up from the couch taking your shirt off as you walked to the bedroom. Jiyong was silently proud of himself. He had finally got you back for making him drop his ice cream when you bit his neck.  
 
"Where are those damn towels?" You murmured to yourself. "You don't need one..." Jiyong said creeping up behind you. "Wha-" He cut you off kissing your lips urgently. Jiyong pushed you on the bed and started on your collar bone harshly. "Jiyong..." You sighed out. "Shh..." He said in your ear. "Just let me help you clean up." Jiyong slowly kissed down your neck then he started the juice between your s away slowly.
"Uhh Ji-" Jiyong continued going down lower and lower then he kicked your navel knowing it would make you moan. "Jiyong!" You covered your mouth you try to hold it in. He moved your hand away and started kissing you again. "Don't keep your moans away from me." He started bitting on your bottom lip while removing your pants. As he was removing them, you stretched your arms out looking for something to grab. Then your hand rubbed against the glass of water on the nightstand. Suddenly the best idea popped into your head. You grabbed the glass and poured it on to Jiyong's head knowing it had ice in it as well.
"Ahhh ____! What was that for!" He growled at you. "Well..." You started. "Let's just call this payback." 
"Why what did I do!" He cried out.
"You made me spill cold juice down my shirt." 
"____... What am I going to do about this?" He said pointing down to the obvious bulge in his pants.
"That's not my problem." You said walking out of the room.