The Gathering [[ Part 2 ]]

That April

~X~ Still in the 2nd Gym ~X~

" Alright !!!!!! Everyone !! Listen up !! We are going to have a 5 on 5 mini match !! 5 starters and 2 reserve players !! Black team for the regulars !! White for the rookies !! " The captain shouted. ARE YOU KIDDING ME ?!?!?! " Rookies !! Gather and discuss about who's the captain of your team and starters and who's the reserved !! "

" Yes !! " 

" What !? " Captain shouted again. Is our voice this slow? 

" YES !!!! " 

Gathered -

" Let's introduce ourselves first ~ " The blonded player said. " I am Kise Ryouta-ssu* ~!!! Next !! You !! " He pointed at Aomine.

" Seriously !!! " Aomine snorted a bit. I sweat dropped at him. What's with his personality now ?? Just now was.... " Aomine Daiki anyway " 

" Heh ~!! Next !! You !! Then you !! And You !! And you !! " The sparkly blonde pointed out from Akashi to the emerald hair boy to the tall boy and to me. He seems to had forgotten about Kuroko. Well, its not Kise? Oh well. Its not Kise's fault anyway since I noticed that Kuroko didn't have much presences.

So the introduction started. " Akashi Seijuurou " " Midorima Shintarou " The-- Midorima said while pushing his specs " Mumrasakkibaaram Ahtshushi " The tall guy said with a mouth full with his snacks. " Pardon? " " Sorry... Murasakibara Atsushi " Then now it's my turn. " Shiroki Seiryuu ~ And by the way... This is Kuroko Tetsuya. " I shot a Kise-you-have-forgotten-someone-here look. " Nice to meet you " Kuroko bowed. Everyone started to freak out, except for a certain red head, who looked surprised too but kept composed. 

" Since when you are here !?!?!? " Kise shouted. 

" I had been here since the start. " 

" Eh !?!? " I bet Kise's underestimating Tetsu now. Aomine looks like he's going to snap anytime.

" Ok ok... Shouldn't we discuss about who's going to be the starters ?? " I cut them. 

" I will be the captain. " the hetero eyed boy said while giving out a strange aura making everyone to agree with him. 

" No problem. So Sei.. Ah. Eto... Is that ok if I call you Sei huh Akashi ? " I asked. I know I had told myself to avoid him but... I think it's ok like this. I recieved a nod as an answer. I heard that there aren't many people can call Akashi by his given name. So, consider this lucky huh. 

" So Sei's the captain of our team. I will be one of the reserved player. Who's the another reserved one ? " 

" I am. " Tetsu suddenly said while appearing beside Dai(Aomine) making himself and the others jumped.

" So the starters are Sei, Midorima, Kise, Murasakibara and Dai. Urm.. Is that ok? " Everyone agreed.

" ....... Seiryuu.. " Akashi called me. " E-to... Yes? " " Later the SC members want to see us. " " Argh... Ok " 

" Eh !? You guys are one of the SC member !!? Why you didn't tell me-ssu " Kise pouted.

" Are you even sleeping you damn blond?!! Are you even listening to the SC prez during the opening ceremony?! The SC prez even shouted on the mic ya' know !! " Aomine said. Clearly he snapped. Tetsu tried to calm him down.

" REALLY ?!?! " Kise asked. He recieved nods from all of us as an answer " So mean !! " Kise said with crocodile tears. Aomine and Kise argued with each other when a scissor flew across them and stuck on the wall beside them. They immediately became rock. 

" Ah sorry. My hand slipped. " How could you slip a scissor ?!!? 

" OI ROOKIES !! ARE YOU DONE !!! "

" Yes !! " 

~X~ The match started ~X~

Tetsu and I sat on the bench. The match started with the ref's whistle. Aomine caught the ball that the ref threw and started dribbling towards the opponent's goal in a fast speed. Suddenly a number 5 player blocked Aomine but Aomine just swiftly pass that player and dunked. 

" Wow.. That's fast... Dai looks like a pro.. " I think I said it out loud.

" Isn't it. Aomine-kun is always like this. Since he was still little. " Tetsu replied my thought.

" Eh ?? Are you guys childhood friends ? " A nod as my answer " Yes. Aomine-kun, Momoi-san and I are childhood friends. Before we knew it, Aomine-kun has been great at it. With the agility, speed and skills, he has always beaten adults at this game. " " Heh~ " 

Aomine was doubled team by the black team. Midorima stolen the ball from the apponent and shot it from the center line. After he shot it, he immediately when back to defence. By then, I only realize that Midorima's bandage has been taken off. Midorima left hand's fingers was bandaged and he was holding a frog(maybe) when I saw him. Now, his bandage is off and his frog is.. Right beside me. 

At that time, the apponent suddenly striked back. The number 7 shot at the goal for three point(TP) but failed as Murasakibara blocked it. With the height of 190+ for a 1st year is insane but in a basketball game, it's a great thing. " Arara... "

The ball was shot back towards the center court and was caught by Kise. Kise dribbled for a while and made the same moves as Number 7 and the ball when in. As for Sei, just now, he dribbled pass the number 8. Dribbled. I know it's a normal thing for a basketball player to dribble pass someone but he did not just dribbled pass him. That number 8 guy even fall down !! How weird is that !? 

For now, the white team is in the lead. White 14 Black 3.

-- The mini match ended. The rookies won the match with the score of 61-55 -- 

" Nice work guys ! " I said as I throw some towels at them. 

" Thanks ~ " Aomine said as he plopped down on the bench and wiped his sweat. 

" Atsu~ Ryou~ Later we will be switching right ~? " I asked.

" Ah hmm.. " Murasakibara replied. 

" Eh !? Why are you calling me Ryou? " " And me Atsu? " the blond and the tall guy asked back. 

" Because I acknowledged you guys ~ Ryouta as Ryou ~ Atsushi as Atsu ~ Shintarou as Shin ~ And all of you.. Please... Don't call me Shiroki or Seiryuu.. Just call me Ryuu " I smiled. This made them looked at each other and... They gave me a few answers. Midorima said whatever, Kise said ok and.. Murasakibara.. I can't understand what he was saying with that full mouth off junk food but I take that as a yes. 

And that's who we became a group of best friends.

Everyone was so happy that time.

But as time past, we begun to crumble down.

Tetsu's the one who's hurt the most because of Aomine's and the others atitude.

Now, Tetsu and his new light**, Kagami, are going to defeat us and bring the all of us back to the way it was.

Tetsu. I am counting on you. 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

* ssu is a shufix(did I got that right?) used by Kise.

** Kuroko has two light. The former one is Aomine and the current one is Kagami Taiga.

So... I don't think I will continue it already. Bye guys XD