The Gathering [[ Part 1 ]]

That April

~X~ The Basketball Gym ~X~ 

" Alright !!! I am going to list out the names who suceed in joining the team and which string you have gotten !! " A man shouted. Maybe that's the Head Coach Assitant(HCA)? Oh well. Now I am waiting for the result. I am aiming for the 1st string !! 

Teikou Basketball Team is strange. They are divided to 3 strings and there are over 100 members !! Most 1st years are aiming for the 2nd string because they believe that there are no 1st year student can reach for the 1st string. Well, I don't. I heard rumors that this year there are a few 1st years going to join the 1st string!! I am aiming for that place !! 

" Here's the ones who are going to the 3rd string !!! Yamamoto Takashi !! Yuzuki Kaitou !! Kahara Kei !! Suzushima Taiki !! And Aoyama Hiragi !! That's all for the 3rd strings !! " 

" Yes !! I'm in the 2nd string !! "

" Me too !! " 

" Be quiet !!! Now's the 2nd string !!! Hatanaka Inuki !! Inaba Kensou !! Kanemoto Rin !! Maekawa Kuno !! Niita Rei !! Seiki Sai !!! And Ogawara Kamui !! " 

" Yeah !!!! " Most of them said in unison. I mean. Really.

" Lets go ~ " 

" Yep ! I am so happy !! " 

" Ok !!! And Last !! The 1st string !! " 

" Eh !?!?!??!!?! " And.. Most of it shouted. I am going deaf ! 

" QUIET !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " A raven haired boy shouted. The captain of the 1st stringers. Nijimura Shuzo. 

" Ahem. Thanks " The HCA said " Ok... Here's the ones who are in the 1st string !! Listen up !! Akashi Seijuurou !! " As he stood out of the crowd, I was shouting insanely 'WHY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUST I HAVE SOMETHING IN COMMON WITH THIS GUY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' inside me.

" Midorima Shintarou !! " a emerald hair boy with specs came out.

" Aomine Daiki !! " Eh ~ So He joins the team too huh ~ 

" Kise Ryouta !! " Everyone starts murmuring and gossiping somehow. Annoying.. 

" Murasakibara Atsushi !! " A tall purple hair boy appeared while eating junk food. He is maybe the tallest guy I ever met.

" Kuroko Tetsuya !! " Kuroko too ?! 

" And last but not least !! Shiroki Seiryuu !! " Yes !! 

" From today onwards !! Those who are in 3rd strings will use this gym, the 5th gym !! The 2nd stringers in the 4th gym !! And the 1st stringers !! The 2nd gym !! Now let's get going !! " The captain said. Helping the ' now no voice ' HCA.

" ROGER !!!!!!!!!!! " All said. 

~X~ 2nd Gym ~X~

" Yo !! Never thought that you would join the team Shiroki !! " The tanned Ganguro said as he tap my shoulder.

" Me too. I never thought that you and Kuroko would join the team too. "  I replied.

" That was unexpected for you Shiroki-kun " I laughed while Aomine suddenly freak out at Kuroko's sudden appearence.

" Anyway.. I prefer you guys call me Ryuu now ~ And I will call you Tetsu and Dai. Is that ok ? " 

" Of course ! " They said. 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Ok... I will continue next time.. Busy now ! Bye ! Please leave a comment ! 
[[ I think this one is a bit..... Er.... Short... And.... I don't really like it.. I will try to do better at the next chapter ~!! ]]