The Day We Met Each Other [[ Part 2 ]]

That April

~X~ In the hall ~X~ 

Just now was the principle's speech. MAN that was a LONG one. After this is the top student's(TS) speech and Student Councling(SC) President's speech. My legs numbed. I took a look at a paper which has the principle's, the TS's and the SC prez's name. I look at the paper like I am investigating the paper or something and that's when my eyes landed on the TS's name. My eyes widen and I when pale at the name. W-w-why ?! 

Aomine, who's sitting beside me, suddenly elbowed me softly and brought me back to the world.

" Are you ok? You looked pale " He whispered.

" Huh ?! Ah.. Yeah " I replied him.

The TS when up to the stage and started his speech. He has a crimson red hair, a pair of heterochromatic eyes ; Red and Yellow and he's about my hight. Maybe if I see him anywhere... I should avoid him at all cause.. His speech wasn't long at all. In fact, it was maybe the shortest speech that any TS has given. Next is the SC prez. I sigh in relive because of two things. One, because of the hetero boy. Second, because my leg has fallen asleep. 

I was thinking of how long winded the principle's speech which almost took 1 hour plus when the SC shouted my name over the mic and ordered me to go to the SC room after this. What did I did ?! I didn't even do anything! 

" My condolence Shiroki-kun " Kuroko, who sit on the another side of me, said while make a fake pitying face. 

" Hey !! " 

~X~ Outside the SC room ~X~

My heart was thumping so loud. I took a deep breathe and knock on the door. " Come in ~ " Sounds like its the prez. He's seem happy about something. So I did as I was told to and saw the prez sitting on a chair in front of a desk while the familiar red head in front of his desk looking at me. Oh man...

" Sorry for being late."

" Ah~~ Its ok ~ "

" Ano...... " " Why am I being called ? " The red head and I said in unison. The both of us look at each other while the prez bursted out a loud laugh. 

" Oh my god !!!! Y-y-you guys !! Pffhhtt !! Ahahahahaa !!! " This time he was rolling on the floor. 

~~~ After a while ~~~

" Ahem... Anyway.. To answer your question.. You guys have been called here because you guys are choosen to be the president and vice president of the first year students ~~!!! " 

"......... "

"......... " 

" WHAT ?!?!?!?!?!?!?! " I shouted. That red head don't looked so surprised. I wonder why.

" If you decline you will be hunted " The SC prez said.

Apparently, in Teikou Middle, each year student has a prez and vice prez of its own. How strange is that ?! I thought it was just a joke but now I know... It ISN'T !!!! 

" But why me ?! There's other student who's a better fit to be on that position !! "

" I chose you because my instinct told me too " That made me facepalmed. " Putting that aside... Akashi Seijuurou !! You will be the 1st year prez !! And you !! Shiroki Seiryuu !! You will be the 1st year vice prez !!! " 

" But PREZ !! --- " 

" Stop !! Don't call me prez ! I don't really like the sound of it !! Call me by my name !! " 

" How should I know you name !! " 

" Eh? Oh yeah ~ I am Moriyama Yoaka ~ The 3rd year prez ~ The 3rd year vice prez and the 2nd year prez and vice prez are busy so I am the only one who has to explain all to you " He dramaticly sigh and " What a pain " dramaticly.

" I give up... " Surrendering myself. 

" Good ~!! Now.... Your room is there ~ " He said as he point at the door beside a huge shelf with a " 1st year SCM* " hanging. The door is giving a very weird aura. " Now shoo !! " 

Akashi and I hesitantly when into the room. It was really big and clean actually. I was expecting that the room is going to be very small and untidy. It was a comfortable silents while I was looking at shelfs with files arranged nicely on it until Akashi, who didn't spoke much said something. 

" It was very clean and tidy despise the aura that the door was giving out " He mumbled.

I only nod and pretend to keep looking at the files. It suddenly change to an awkward silence. It was stressing me out so I decided to talk to him for a while and get to class.

" Hey. Nice to meet you. I think you know my name already. " I held out my hand.

" Nice to meet you too. Yes and I think you know mine too. " He shook it.

" Lets get along. " We said together.

Then, the awkward silence came back.

" L-lets get to classes. We are late. "

" Yeah.... What's your class ? " 

" Eh ? Ah.. 1-A "

" What a coincidence. I am in the same class. " 

" Ah !? "

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON !?!??!?!?! 

OMAKE** 1

" Gyahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " 

" A-a-ano... Senpai***... " 

" H-h-help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahhahahahahahhahahahha " 

~~ Prez Moriyama has been sent to hospital due to laughing too much and short breathe ~~ 

OMAKE 2 

--- Meanwhile at another side of the school ---

" Damn that Moriyama !!! Throwing all these to us !!! " a black haired boy cursed

" Senpai is so mean !!! " Another one said

" Lets torture him tomorrow !! " The third one said 

" YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " They said in unison

--- The SC ---

Moriyama sneezed " Is someone gossiping about me ?? Oh well ~~ Maybe its the girls ~ " 

Moriyama <<< Womenizer

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I think its longer than the previous one.

First..... I am sorry if any of my grammer is wrong or any spelling wrong....

Second... Sorry if you don't really understand. 

Third..... Please leave a comment ~ And I don't own KNB(kurokonobasket) charas except my OC ~ 

* Student Councling Members 

** NG >> No Good ( maybe ) 

*** Urmm........ A title for those who are older than you for maybe a year or more. Use to respect someone older than you or 'someone who works at a place for a longer time than you but still younger or same age or older' << Younger or sameage.... Not really used always. 

I dunno why but I sometimes loves using short form. 

Maybe this " The day we met each other got another part =w= ~ "