The break up.

Our future.. together? (Sequel to It's you)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: to avoid confusion   -  Hyemi   Kris' mother  Hyemi's omma Hyemi's appa Kai's abeoji  Kai's omma   Xiumin

                                             Luhan  Kris  Suho   Chanyeol  Baekhyun Lay   Chen  D.O   Tao  Kai  Sehun    

                                            Yongguk  Himchan Daehyun Youngjae Jongup Zelo   CAP   Chunji   Ljoe   Niel  Ricky  Changjo

                                              Sungkyu   Dongwoo   Woohyun  Hoya  Sungyeol  Myungsoo Sungjong   

                                              Onew   Jonghyun  Key  Minho  Taemin   Jiyeon   Others     

 

Your P.O.V

 

I don't know why but I feel that I have to go back home. I miss my brothers so much but I can't if I were to go back they will force me to marry Myungsoo. I felt my phone vibrated and I looked at the caller ID. Twin Brother<3

 

"Noona"

"What"

"I miss you. We all do"

"I do too but I can't go back now"

"Can we meet up? You, me and Junhong?"

"Sure"

"The usual cafe than"

"See you in an hour"

 

I put down my phone and glance at my sleeping boyfriend. I should let him sleep. He has been working hard lately. Yes he had a part time job since he hasn't gone home and both our credit card were declined. My parents are so cheeky. They know I can't live without my credit cards and that is why Kai started working. I feel pity for him. It's because of me that he is doing all this. I got ready and quietly went out of the room. Seems like everyone is already sleeping. I look at the living room and I saw Baekhyun oppa sleeping. I have to be silent. I don't want anyone to wake up especially Baekhyun oppa. Once I got out of the dorm I took a cab to the usual cafe. When I reach I looked for my brothers who were already there.

 

"Noona you came" Zelo hugged me. I miss this. Keep cool.

"Yah! People are looking'"

"It's just the employees here. We rent the whole cafe" Changjo you are becoming more like appa!

"Just like appa would" typical.

"Noona we are not here to quarrel. We're here to talk"

"Than talk"

"I think you should come home and talk to Myungsoo hyung"

"If that's what you're going to tell me than I'm going" I was about to get out of the cafe when I saw him. Myungsoo.

"You're not going anywhere"

"You brought him along?" I looked at my brothers, not believing what I just saw.

"We're sorry noona this is our only way" I was betrayed by my own family.

"First Appa and Omma, than Minho oppa now you guys too?"

"Like they said. Their only choice"  Myungsoo grabbed my arm tightly and I yelp in pain.

"Argh! Let go! It hurts!"

"Hyung you promise to let Sulli noona go if she comes" what? Sulli unnie?

"Sure sure"  

"You blackmailed my brothers to get me here?" 

"I told you. I get what I want"

"Let her go I'll talk to you" he took out his phone and dialed a certain number.

"Let her go. Bring her in here" soon the door burst open revealing Sulli unnie

"Unnie!" I wanted to go to her but Myungsoo held my arms tighter.

"You're coming with me. You. Go back to your home before I change my mind" he told Changjo, Zelo and Sulli unnie.

"Don't hurt noona"

"I won't" with that they went out of the cafe and I saw them getting in a limo.

 

I stayed in the cafe with Myungsoo not exchanging any words for half an hour until he spoke up.

 

"Want anything to drink?"

"No. I don't want to be poisoned"

"Do you think I'll poison my own fiancee?"

"You blackmailed my brother" I said a matter of fact.

"That was the only way to get you here talking to me"

"Look. I'm never going to marry you that's final"

"If you don't I'll kill Jongin in front of your own eyes"

"You wouldn't kill your own brother!"

"I will"

"YOU MONSTER!"

"Yes I am. It's all thanks to your lovely cousin"

"Huh?"

"You will know sooner or later"

 

Suddenly the door burst open and my eyes almost popped out of it's sockets when I saw the person there bruised up with two guys pushing him.

 

"BAEKHYUN OPPA!" I ran to him and looked at his wounds

"Don't listen to him Hyemi. Fight for your love with Jongin he won't hurt his own brother" Baekhyun oppa said weakly. Myungsoo stood up from his seat and too Baekhyun oppa by his neck.

"You followed her. I see. Why is that"

"I wouldn't want Jongin hurt"

"Jongin or Hyemi?"

"Both. You better not lay a finger on her"

"Seems like you know too much" he punched Baekhyun oppa.

"I won't let you hurt any of them"

"We should keep him until the wedding than we release hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter