Dreams and what ifs

Our future.. together? (Sequel to It's you)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: to avoid confusion   -  Hyemi   Kris' mother  Hyemi's omma Hyemi's appa Kai's abeoji  Kai's omma   Xiumin

                                             Luhan  Kris  Suho   Chanyeol  Baekhyun Lay   Chen  D.O   Tao  Kai  Sehun    

                                            Yongguk  Himchan Daehyun Youngjae Jongup Zelo   CAP   Chunji   Ljoe   Niel  Ricky  Changjo

                                              Sungkyu   Dongwoo   Woohyun  Hoya  Sungyeol  Myungsoo Sungjong   

                                              Onew   Jonghyun  Key  Minho  Taemin   Jiyeon   Others     

Baekhyun's P.O.V

 

Everyone got injured, blood everywhere. I ran away from the attacker and so did the rest. I kept on running away from the mysterious figure that was chasing me. It seemed familar but I just couldn't figure it out. I ran until my legs couldn't take it anymore stopped on my tracks. I saw the figure again. Damn! I have to keep moving! I ran until I saw another familiar figure. A friendlier one. It's Hyemi! I ran towards her and hugged her.

 

"Yah! Get off me!"

"No! Save me something is after me!"

"Well too bad it caught you" I looked up and it was that figure! I tried escaping but it was no use.

 

I kept on shouting for help. Suddenly I felt my whole body drenched. That's when I woke up.

 

"YAH!" I saw Suho hyung with a bucket.

"Dude you were hugging me and shouting like a girl!" I was hugging Chanyeol?!

"No I wasn't"

"Do you need me to replay the video?" I sat up and saw Chen holding his phone..

"Yah! Better delete it!"

"What were you dreaming of?"

"Nothing" than Kris hyung and Sehun shows up

"Right. One click and the video goes viral"

"Yah! Ok ok I dreamt I was being chased by some mysterious guy chasing me"

"Dude since when did you turn gay?"

"Listen will you? We had a fight, everyone got injured. We all split up and ran away but the figure chased me. Until I saw Hyemi"

"Hyemi?" 

"I just ran to her and hugged her. I don't know why but when I look back it's that mysterious figure"

"Your dream. It seems like it's telling us something is going to happen"

"Well done genius" Chen said sarcastically.

"Whatever it is. We need to find out what your dream is trying to tell us"

"I'm going to check on the love birds"

 

Kris's P.O.V

 

I want to know what Baekhyun's dream means. It has something to do with Hyemi. I wonder who is the mysterious guy? Could it be Myungsoo? Speaking of Myungsoo, is samchon crazy or something to make Hyemi and Myungsoo get married? I have to find out why he wants to marry her. I think he is trying to get back at me. I went to Kai's room to wake the two love bird up for school. Yes school has started people! I opened the door and saw Kai at the edge of the bed. I have an idea. I walk closer to them.

 

"FIRE! FIRE! FIRE!"

"HUH WHAT? FIRE?! WHERE?!" haha Kai fell to the ground!

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!" I just can't look at his clueless face!

"HYUNG! WHERE'S THE FIRE?!" I look at him.

"YAH!" finally he gets it

"You tricked me!"

"Mmmm.... So noisy.." I saw Hyemi waking up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter