Weird

Our future.. together? (Sequel to It's you)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 a/n: to avoid confusion   -  Hyemi   Kris' mother  Hyemi's omma Hyemi's appa Kai's abeoji  Kai's omma   Xiumin

                                             Luhan  Kris  Suho   Chanyeol  Baekhyun Lay   Chen  D.O   Tao  Kai  Sehun    

                                            Yongguk  Himchan Daehyun Youngjae Jongup Zelo   CAP   Chunji   Ljoe   Niel  Ricky  Changjo

                                              Sungkyu   Dongwoo   Woohyun  Hoya  Sungyeol  Myungsoo Sungjong   

                                              Onew   Jonghyun  Key  Minho  Taemin   Krystal   Others    

Your P.O.V

 

I woke up feeling the sunray hitting my face blinding my eyes. As I open my eyes looking at the empty bed beside me where my husband is supposed to be. I was about to sleep again when the bathroom door opened revealing my oh so y husband. I pretended to sleep again. I felt him walking towards the bed until his phone rang and he went to pick it up. I was curious about who would call him early in the morning so I kept silent not wanting him to be suspicious of me.

 

"Hello? Why are you calling me? I told you I'll be responsible! Don't call me anymore! I have a wife. I don't want her to know. I'll meet you later"

 

Who was that? What does he not want me to know? Responsible? What has he done wrong? It's only been a few days since we came back from our honeymoon. What could go wrong? I felt like my brain was going to burst but than he came and shook me.

 

"Morning baby. Time for school" I yawned and rubbed my eyes.

"I don't want to go to school"

"Too bad your dad owns the school"  

 

Suddenly I felt something in my throat. I ran towards the bathroom.

 

"Are you okay?" Jongin ask while rubbing my back.

"I'm fine"

"If you're sick than we should see the doctor. You've been like this for a few days. I'm worried"

"No.. I'm okay.. I guess I ate something wrong last night"

"I'm giving you a chance to skip school like you wanted"

"I told you I'm fine" I snapped and pushed him out of the bathroom.

 

I don't even know what's wrong with me. I felt s little guilty for snapping at him and pushing him away. I don't understand why but I get angry easily these days.

 

Kai's P.O.V

 

Did she just snapped at me and pushed me away? Bwoya! Did I do something wrong without knowing? Aish. Did she hear my conversation with Krystal? What if she heard it? That's not important. These days she kept on puking. She eats than she pukes. Is something wrong with her? I always tell her to go see a doctor but being the stubborn Hyemi I know she refuses. Suddenly she screamed. I quickly went to the bathroom and opened the door thank goodness she didn't lock it. 

 

"What's wrong?"

"Cockroach.."

 

I killed the cockroach and flushed it into the toilet bowl. I stared it until it's gone.

 

"Yah! What if it comes back up"

"It's dead it won't come back up" 

 

I turned and looked at her. I didn't realized that I was staring at her until she looked at me.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter