Danger

Our future.. together? (Sequel to It's you)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: to avoid confusion   -  Hyemi   Kai    Kris  Sehun  Tao  Chen  XiuMin D.O  Suho  Baekhyun   Luhan  Chanyeol   Lay  Myungsoo  Kris' mother

 

 

 

Kai's P.O.V 

 

"Welcome home young master Kai"

"Prepare some snacks my friends are coming over" those dorks of a hyungs are coming over.

"Yes young master Kai"

 

I went to my room as usual after school and flopped on my bed. I turned around it's only 2pm.. I guess it's 10pm in Canada. Should I call her? Man I miss her so much. I know I have a month left until I can see her again but the waiting is killing me and every time I wake up it's either she is already asleep or going to sleep. It's so hard to contact her now. I miss her so much. I went to my laptop and sign in to Skype. Hoping she would still be awake. 

 

Choi Hyemi - offline

 

"Maybe she's sleeping. Urgh this is boring!"

 

-Ding-

 

"What was that?" I turned around and looked at my laptop. Oh she is still awake? 

 

Choi Hyemi - online

 

I clicked call and video call her.

 

"Oh oppa!"

"Yah! It's 10pm there why aren't you sleeping?'

"Oh you don't want to talk to me? Fine I'll go off.."

"Yah! Yah! Yah! Don't you dare!"

"Hahaha oppa I miss you"

"I miss you too.. School break is almost over.. which means you are coming back right? For senior year?"

"Yes oppa! I'm coming back in a month time. Didn't I tell you that already?"

"You did I just wanted to be sure"

"Eyyy you don't trust me?"

"No! I trust you. I just miss you... So much"

"You know. When I reach Seoul I want to you to be the first person I see"

"Awwwwww" I turned around and well party poppers are here. My friends of course!

"Hyemi-ah! Don't look at him I think he gained weight"

"Yah! Jongdae hyung!" 

"Oppa seems like Jongin oppa loss weight rather than gaining" thank you my dear.

"That's because he keeps thinking of you"

"In class he slept as usual Mrs Jung would wake him up and guess what?"

"What?"

"He sleep talk" No don't.

"What did he say?"

"Hyemi-ah since when are you home. Palli hug me! I miss you. Come here"

"Yah! You didn't have to tell her that!" I cover my face in embarrassment.

"Oppa you miss me that much?"

"Is it bad?" I looked at her again.

"No. I'm touched" I smiled when she said that.

"Hyemi dear lights off now it's late you need to wake up early tomorrow"

"That's my call guys"

"Wait is Kris hyung there with you?"

"Yup he's next door. Miss him?"

"Hahaha he left us to stay with you! So unfair!"

"Jongin is just jealous"

"Yah! Hyemi didn't you hear mo....... guys?" KRIS HYUNG!

"KRIS HYUNG!"  everyone shouted.

"Okay guys goodnight!"

"Yah! yah! yah!" aish that hyung!

 

She went offline thanks to Kris hyung. I still find it unfair that Kris hyung is there with her eventhough they are cousins. But still!!!!! He is the leader here and he left Suho hyung in charge. Look at those monkeys now! 

 

"Oi oi oi don't climb my bed!" 

"Party pooper!" Baekhyun hyung told me

"You guys are the party poopers!"

"Aww you were so selfish idiot only wants her for yourself" What can I do?

"That's why she is my girlfriend! Right Kyungsoo hyung?" He keeps looking at his phone lately. Eyyy suspicious man.

"Uh? Yeah..." he looked up from his phone giving me the O_o eyes again. Who is he texting.... I looked at Chen hyung and he looked at me in a mechivious way. I know what that face means. *smirk*

"Yah! Yah! Yah! My phone!" Chen hyung threw his phone to me and I caught it.

"Yah! Jongin! Phone. Now."

"If you can reach it" 

"YAH!" I threw it to Sehun than to Tao hyung than to Baekhyun hyung to Chanyeol and when it comes to Lay hyung he passed it to Suho hyung. 

"Yixing hyung why did you give it to him?"

"What?" aish this clueless hyung

"Never mind."

"That's bad! Here Kyungsoo"

"Tha....." Oh Suho hyung threw it Xiumin hyung and than to Luhan hyung. Didn't't know that Suho hyung had it in him.

"Suho hyung!" Look at D.O hyung's face! 

"HAHAAHAHAHA!"  I laughed rolling on my bed.

"It's from Eunmi" Hyemi's friend? I looked up at Luhan hyung.

"Luhan hyung!"

"Isn't that Hyemi's friend? Read it Lulu" Sehun demanded him

"Don't call me that!"

"Okay. Read it!"

"It says here. 'Oppa don't forget you promised to cook for me' Eh? Kyungsoo are you dating Eunmi?'

"Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh?" everyone turned to D.O hyung

"No."

"Lies" I know him too well.

"Not lying"

"Big big lie" Look at his eye twitching!

"Ok ok! We have been going out for 3 months now?" told you!

"Nice and you didn't even bother to tell your best buddy. I'm disappointed" I faked a sob.

"I didn't want part poppers"

"SEE WHAT I TOLD YOU PARTY POPPERS!" I pointed at everyone.

"You too Jongin"

"BURNNNNNNNN" Tao hyung pointed at me.

"Yah what did I do?"

"Ok lets stop talking and start playing" Chen hyung only thinks about his game....

 

All these hyungs care about is their games. 

 

-Next day

 

Myungsoo's P.O.V

 

I woke up feeling fresh since I know I'm free from work today and I have the whole day for myself! Finally! I decided to go to nearest cafe in the neighborhood and enjoy the sight before I have to go back to work again.

 

"Good morning sir what would you like to have?"

"Caramel frappe and chocolate brownie would be nice"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter