~The FAQs~

HollowEchoes presents: 1st Trick Or Treat Fanfic Contest Event 2013
Please log in to read the full chapter

(THeQ&aS)

  first question . you're allowed to write any genre you like and it doesn't have to be strictly thriller, gory, suspense, murder, etc etc related... but i would prefer if you had a bit of mini scenarios including a bit of that at least. as it is a HALLOWEEN and its RELATIONS related fanfic contest. ^-^y or... have a dark theme to it, as i will count that, as people usually perceive Halloween as the day where the spirits and the other world's creatures come out to Earth and roam and mess with people. lol [like Vampires, Werewolves, mythical creatures, dark magic, witches, wizards, etc etc] ^-^y hope this makes sense. if it doesn't... i'm sorry for failing to explain, so PM me or wall me or whatever~   second question . i will allow for your story to contain more than one prompt use, but i will still count the entry as ONE ENTRY despite its many prompts usage. ^-^   third question . regarding changing the age of the celebrities, i don't mind if it's Alternate Universe (AU)... but not like it's present day and their age is 18 when in reality they are 22... unless you made them immortal or something like that, then it's understandable. if confuse, then please do let me know~

fourth question . just for another future one~
   

 

Please log in to read the full chapter