D.O : Shy

EXO Drabbles

Shy


In which you like skinship, but D.O is still little shy.

 
The bell finally rang, signaling the end of the last day of school. The teacher reminded you guys that there were projects she expected to be done and to be handed in when school started next year, but nobody paid much attention.
 
You pitied the teacher, having so little control over her students. You joined your classmates in the hassle of greeting your teacher, before pushing your chair in.
 
You strode out of class, heading to the cafeteria where you knew your boyfriend was waiting. You quickened your pace at the thought of your boyfriend, your legs automatically making their way to the cafe.
 
The outline of the cafe greeted you from far away, it's familiar exterior coming into sight.
 
You pushed open the door, the wind chimes jingling to announce your arrival. You scanned the almost-empty cafe, catching sight of Kyungsoo with his back pressed up against the glass of the cafe, a book in hand and earpieces in his ears. You watched him bring the cup to his lips, sipping at it, eyes still following the words on the book.
 
You quickly walked over and took your seat next to him, jolting him out of his concentration. He looked up with his big, adorable eyes, shining with surprise. He scrambled to remove his earpieces and unplugged them from his phone, before stuffing them with his book into his bag.
 
"Sorry," he murmured, placing a cheesecake and a latte in front of you. "It's okay," you replied, linking arms with him. He tensed, blushing, but quickly relaxed. "Bought these for you." He commented, offering the fork to you.
 
You quickly took it, saying your thanks. Lacing your hands together with Kyungsoo's, you took a bite out of the cheesecake, savoring it's sweetness. You could see Kyungsoo staring at you out of the corner of your eye.
 
You cut a bit of the cheesecake and placed it at his lips. His eyes widened before he opened his mouth and you pushed the fork in, inwardly chuckling at how much a kid he looked like at that moment. He chewed slowly, his tongue even peeking out to at his lips.
 
"Indirect kiss~" You sang happily, bursting into giggles as his cheeks became red. "Aigoo, our Kyungsoo is embarrassed." You teased.
 
"It's 'Oppa' to you," he faked a glare, but the blush on his cheeks made him look more cute than angry.
 
"Oppa is so cute. Can I kiss you?" You commented, loving how he became more flustered by the minute.
 
"S-stupid... What kind of question is that?" He spluttered bashfully, looking anywhere but you.
 
"I'm asking because you would scold me if I did something you didn't like," you explained, cupping his face to get him to look at you.
 
"Can I?" You asked again after a moment of silence, looking into Kyungsoo's eyes. His gaze softened as he looked you in the eye, seeing how earnestly you were asking — not wanting to kiss him to embarrass him in public, but out of love. He sighed, nodding his head fractionally.
 
You pressed your lips to his in a chaste kiss, knowing how much Kyungsoo disliked public displays of affection. You leaned against him, loving how your head found the perfect place to rest on in the curve of his shoulder.
 
"I love you, Do Kyungsoo."
 
"I know."
 
Your lips curled into a smile at his answer.