Chanyeol : Poke

EXO Drabbles
Poke

Your eyes fluttered open and you could distinctly feel a weight on your chest. Looking down in a sleepy daze, you realized that Chanyeol was nuzzling your neck, but were glad that he was in a normal position for once, seeing as to how he had weird sleeping habits — once he was lying diagonally off the bed.
 
You his hair lovingly, unknowingly rousing him from his sleep. You resisted the urge to laugh at his adorable bed-hair, trying to smoothen down his untamable hair.
 
You felt his eyelashes caress your skin and heard his whisper of 'good morning' in his deep, morning-husky voice.
 
You shuddered a little as his breath hit your neck, but smiled at his greeting.
 
"Good morning to you too, Chanyeol..." You replied. You felt him smile tiredly into your neck.
 
You moved your hand lower to search for his face, however, you accidentally poked him in the eye.
 
"Ow!" He cried out, reaching up to cup his injured eye, even though he was still in a sleepy daze. "Yeol I'm sorry!" You quickly apologized, your sleepiness having evaporated, before shuffling downwards such that Chanyeol and you were face to face.
 
"Urgh... What was that? My new wake up call?" He whined, pouting a little. Your heart swelled at his cuteness and you giggled at his little joke, causing his lips to twitch into a smile. But you quickly snapped out of it, seeing as how Chanyeol was still cupping his eye. It must have hurt. You tugged his hand away and he looked at you with one eye shut, before experimentally blinked his hurt eye.
 
"Is your eye okay?" You asked worriedly. Chanyeol knew you were never one to initiate anything intimate, but since the opportunity presented itself, he grabbed it — by pretending his eye still hurt. "Noooo.. My eye isn't okay. Kiss it to make me feel better." He demanded albeit a little childishly. He pretended to sulk as you pondered over it.
 
You blushed deep red, but nonetheless complied,reaching forward to cup his cheeks and leaning forward to peck his eyelid, feeling it flutter open after you backed away.
 
Chanyeol's big, beautiful eyes stared back at you, chocolate brown drawing you in, as if they were staring into your soul. You couldn't suppress the little shiver that went down your spine. You silently thanked the gods that his eye was fine and for blessing him with such a pair of gorgeous eyes (though if he found out, his big head would probably get even bigger.)
 
"My eye is okay now. Thanks, Jagiya~" He sang, eyes twinkling with laughter. "Aish..." You sighed melodramatically — your boyfriend was too much a cutie pie.