A fine morning to wake up to~

A fine morning to wake up to~

You moved slightly. Wriggling your arm out of your boyfriends clutch. He breathed irregularly. For a moment you thought you had woken him, but luckily you hadn’t.

He’d been busy. Incredibly so. He had hardly had this much time to sleep in the past two weeks. You wanted to give him everything he desired, everything that would help him relax when he spent time with you.

You turned and layed on your side.

His face looked so peaceful. Normally he was outgoing, making you laugh and taking you to many places. Not that he never looked relaxed, he was a laidback kind of guy.

His body was always so warm. You gently pushed yourself up and moved closer to his sleeping body.

His hand was laying next to his chest on the white sheet. His fingers twitched and he groaned in his sleep.

As you tried to stiffle a giggle, he moved his head. Nudging it closer to yours.

“Are you awake? Did I wake you?” You whispered.

He didn’t reply, so you sighed lightly. Relieved you hadn’t woken him from precious sleep.

You were wearing the white tee he had on yesterday. It was soft, like most of his clothing. You often stole his clothes when he wasn’t around. Every single item in his wardrobe smelt like him, that’s why you loved them so much. You loved the way your boyfriend dressed, but something about the way he smelled got to you.

He smelt cosy and friendly. He occasionaly wore cologne, one you bought together months and months ago. You prefered him without it. It made him seem real, not like he was made in a factory for perfect guys.

His nose twitched cutely, much like how his fingers did moments before. As much as he tried to deny it, to you he was undeniably cute.

Your hair was trapped under you back. It hurt a bit, so you decided to lift yourself up again and move it out from under you.

The sheets covering you both lifted along with you, exposing your bodies. You plopped back down again and made yourself comfortable against his ever warm chest.

Yesterday afternoon was the first time he had come home in a fortnight. You had missed him, although he called every day, sent you messages to wake you up and to say goodnight. You had missed holding him. Smelling him, feeling him. You had missed the tone of his voice when you cuddled. It was soft and loving, just like he was.

You had stayed in your tiny apartment, made dinner together and told each other about what had been happening whilest you two were apart. You had snuggled on the sofa, watching ‘Crazy, Stupid Love’ for the enth time. You squeeled every time Ryan Gossling appeared, complete with y smirk and suit, but your boyfriend was used to it by now.

Afterwards it was quiet. All you did was stare into his gorgeous eyes and telepathically attempt to tell him how much you missed him, how much you loved him, how much you needed him.

You weren’t a couple that was modest. You loved touching him, hugging him, kissing him…

Sleeping next to each other was great, but you were the kind of couple that conveyed your emotions largely through actions.

The sweet sofa cuddling session soon turned into slow and passionate love making in bed.

That explained why he was next to you. It was pretty cold that night, so you sneakily picked up his t-shirt and pulled it on before crawling back into bed.

His hair was dishevelled. You reached out and touched it gently. His hair was soft, softer than yours a lot of the time. It puffed up when you ruffled it. You didn’t do this a lot since he didn’t like his hair being messed up.

“Vain little ”, you thought.

You smiled seeing his nose twitch again. His mouth opened and he softly spoke something ununderstandable.

You s one of your arms around his waist and buried your face into his chest. His abs were light, but still very much there. Whenever you asked about them when he got dressed he would shush you and tell you he’d work out more in the future.

He already worked out so much. He danced practically every hour of the day, running outside in the early morning and going to the gym at other times.

Whenever he came home, he told you his body ached. You were sure he pulled muscles constantly, but he never showed it.

That was another thing you loved about your boyfriend. No matter how hard he hurt, he never wanted to show you. He always stayed a strong and reliable boyfriend around you. But it was at times like this when he showed his true self.

You felt his Adams apple move on your head, you kissed it.

His little sleepy mumblings, his messy hair, his vulnerable body. He trusted you, and you trusted him.

He moaned. It was the same moan whenever he realised he had to get up. You kissed his chest a few times, earning a chuckle from him.

His hand your back, the other resting above his head on the pillow as he sighed. The light shone lightly through the curtains, birdsong could be heard through the open window. You always liked sleeping with the window open, no matter what season.

Ever since you told your boyfriend that matter of factly on your first evening together, he made a point of opening it for you before getting into bed and holding you close against him.

“What a fine morning to wake up to.” His hand your hair, his groggy voice sending shivers down your spine.

“Mhm”

“It’s a fine morning every time I wake up next to you, babe.”

You smiled into his chest. It was also in the mornings when his greasy side came out. You patted his abs softly.

“Mhm..” You said once again.

He chuckled again.

“Well, look who’s the lazy one now?” Teasing you was a game he liked to play. His fingers played with your hair and he waited for your answer.

You poked his stomough and he groaned.

“I’m not lazy, Min Yoongi. I’m just tired.”

He chuckled once again and pecked your lips as you looked up at him.