Two

Reborn

Kai, dragging a hesitant Kyungsoo behind him, reached their house without much trouble. Waving goodbye to Baekhyun -"Have fun with your new pet!"- , Kai led Kyungsoo into his new home. 

"So uh... Here'e your new home. Sorry it isn't much but.. yeah.." Funny how Kai was able to woo so many women with his bad boy looks and sweet talk but he stumbles over his words now. It's because he's never spoke to a cat-hybrid before, he says. Yeah right. Kyungsoo glances shyly at him. Although still hesitant about his new owner, he looked genuinely interested in his surroundings.

"It's okay." Kyungsoo smiled up at Kai, causing Kai to have an urge to pinch those adorable cheeks. What's wrong with you, Kai? Controlling his actions, he took to ruffling his hair instead, causing Kyungsoo's tiny ears to twitch and Kai suddenly felt warm inside. 

Just then, something on Kyungsoo's neck caught his eye. 

"The collar, is it hurting you? Oh my gosh, your neck is rubbed raw!" Kai cried, astonished at seeing the state of Kyungsoo's neck. Kai immediately removed the collar with much difficulty -he had a hard time trying to untie it, curse you, fingers- and fussed over how much it must hurt. 

Realising that he had no first aid skills whatsoever, he did what his common sense tells him to do. 

"Let's go wash it under water first. How about you take a shower?" Signalling Kyungsoo to follow him, he led him to his room and began digging out clothes from his drawers, trying to find one that can fit Kyungsoo, considering that Kyungsoo is much smaller then he is. 

Meanwhile, Kyungsoo was fascinated by the items in the room. He didn't get to see much of the outside world stuck in the tiny cell after all. Eyes wandering around, something interesting caught his attention. He was about to pick it up when suddenly, he heard a loud "No!"

Frightened by the loud sound, Kyungsoo widened his owl-like eys and jumped backwards. Realising his mistake, Kai immediately regretted shouting but what else could he have done? Kyungsoo was about to pick up his *coughusedcough* from last night's activities. Discreetly, Kai picked it up. scrunching his face in disgust and threw it into the bin conveniently placed behind him. 

"Sorry, Kyungsoo." Kai was filled with guilt at shouting at Kyungsoo and the way he was looking at Kai with a kicked puppy -kitten?- look was not helping. "It's just that you really wouldn't want to touch that."

Still recovering after that episode, Kai held out a bundle of clothing. 

"Here you go, they might be a little big, but it's the best I could find." Passing Kyungsoo the bundle of clothes, he led him into an adjacent bathroom. 

"So, this is the shampoo and this is the body soap." Kai pointed to the different kinds of bottles in the bathroom. "You got it?" Kai looked at Kyungsoo for confirmation only to see him totally ignoring him and staring at the shower head in wide-eyed wonder.

"Water comes out from here? I only bathed with buckets before." Pointing at the shower head, Kyungsoo looked really excited at his new discovery. 

"Uh, yes." Kai replied awkwardly, allowing a small smile as he looked at Kyungsoo squirming around in excitement at the shower equipments.

"So, I'll leave you to shower okay?" Kai managed to ask once Kyungsoo wasn't distracted by anything else. Were taps really more interesting than Kai to Kyungsoo? Really? 

Recieving a nod of approval, Kai left the bathroom, leaving the door closed but unlocked in case anything happened to Kyungsoo. Yes, call him paranoid.

However, his paranoia paid off as after a few minutes since he left the bathroom, he heard a loud screech from the bathroom.

"Kyungsoo?!" Kai dropped whatever he was doing and rushed to the bathroom, only to see Kyungsoo -still dressed- tangled up in the flexible hollow tube(?) connecting the shower head to the tap. Seeing the comical scene, Kai burst out laughing, only to recieve a pout in return. How he wished he had a camera with him.

Still trying to stiffle his laughing, managed to untangle Kyungsoo from the wrath of the shower head. 

"Here, I'll teach you how to use it properly." Eyes crinkled from laughter, Kai showed Kyungsoo how to use it properly.

"Oh, I understand it now." Kyungsoo nodded his head eagerly and was starting to undress, causing Kai to fluster and "Wait till I'm outside first!". Seeing Kyungsoo undress was not doing any favours to his little friend below, considering the situation.

The second shower attempt was in relive, a success and out came Kyungsoo. "A little big was a huge understatement." Kyungsoo came out wearing an oversized shirt that hung mid thigh while struggling to hold up his jeans. Seeing this scene, Kai dug out a belt and passed it to Kyungsoo, who stared at the foreign object.

"You don't know how to put on a belt, don't you." Kai deadpanned after seeing Kyungsoo's reaction.

Kyungsoo looked embarrassed, tip of his ears burning red. Grabbing a hold of the belt, Kai looped it though the holes of the jeans, face burning too for reasons he did not know and trying his best to not touch anything inappropriate. 

Buckling the belt in place, Kai awkwardly cleared his throat and avoided Kyungsoo's eyes until...

*Growl* Went Kyungsoo's stomach.

"Sorry." Kyungsoo giggled and gave a sheepish smile.

 

-  

/shot

P.s.Sorry it was so short.