8

You're Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:Sorry for the late update.Enjoy!

**********

At the Jung house

ShinHye was sitting on Yonghwa's bed looking around the room

“So this is how hell looks like" she thought.

She yawned it had been a terrible tiring day.Well she'll think tomorrow how to start ruining yonghwa's life but right now she's totally worn out.She got up from the bed pulling the pins out of the hair.Her black hair swiftly quite slowly like a whisper of rustle fell down her back framing her beautiful face.She stood infront of the mirror pushing her hands through the locks of hair.She realised she was still wearing her wedding dress and that time she felt nothing less than ripping that dress off her body.She as fast as quickly wanted to forget this day,the event which led her here at the foot of Jung house.She wrapped her fingers around the silk of her locks pushing them to the side, resting them on her right shoulder.The 'V' cut going down her back came into the view.ShinHye curled her finger around the edge of the boat neck hanging around her shoulder before pulling them down each side showing more of her skin.The moment her dress was about to skim down her chest the door to the room burst open revealing YongHwa.

“Ah!"Shinhye screamed as she turned to the sound of door and found YongHwa at the doorway.Automatically her hands flew across her chest hugging herself tight.Her dress hung low forming rustle at the front as her fingers gripped tightly at the fabric.

“How can you enter without knocking!" “Ever heard the word 'KNOCK!' "

YongHwa was in a state of shock seeing ShinHye half glowing in white.Her was in full view.Heat started spreading.What the hell! His eyes widen ready to bulged out of its socket.But soon he came back to senses hearing her shout.He scoffed while crossing his arms

“For your kind information this is my room! Have you ever seen anyone knocking before coming to their own room? "

ShinHye fumed in anger.Clutching tighter on her clothes she paddled toward him until her nose stood parallel with his chin.She digged her finger on his chest.

“It WAS only your room YongHwa!" She stressed on the word “was". “From today onwards It's my room too." “And you'll do what I want!" She cluched more onto her dress.

YongHwa uncrossed his arms.With raised brow he stepped closer

“And what if I don't" He coaxed “What will you do ShinHye?" ShinHye stepped back and he closer until she bumped against the closet.

YongHwa pressed his both palms on the hard surface trapping ShinHye inbetween.ShinHye fumbled with words.His close proximity was creating havoc in her insides.

“I--I will.. " Again that moment the door to their room flew open

“ ShinHye.." this time revealing Mrs Jung.As Mrs Jung called ShinHye's name and the next statement got stuck in .The view she got to witnesses was ShinHye leaning on the wooden structure practically half dressed with YongHwa hovering over her.ShinHye felt like crying ,wishing for the ground beneath to swallow her in.Why? Why?

YongHwa closed his eyes while cursing under his breath.His right hand slipped down the closet resting on his side.As he made a move to turn around a strong pull on the hem restrained him.ShinHye had had her small hand curled around his fabric.YongHwa gave out a quizzical look While ShinHye begged with her eyes for him to stay intact in his position.Atleast she can save her face and little modesty behind his strong form

.“Ah! Sorry-sorry" Mrs Jung covered her eyes.

YongHwa nearly burst into fits of laughter.The mighty tigeress ShinHye appears to be a scared kitten.The ends of his lips pulled into a nasty smirk,teasing.ShinHye catching the mocking vibes glared at him.

“ I thought.. Nevermind.ShinHye I bought some fruits for you" Mrs Jung kept them on the nearby table “ Do eat them" With said that she quickly rushed out of the door.Once outside Mrs Jung giggled “seems like our grand child is on its way!"

ShinHye slapped her free hand on her face. So embarrassing.

Few seconds

.I know I'm quite handsome but you can leave me now" “ Stop being so desperate,its not gonna work!".ShinHye pulled her hand back realising the grip.

She rolled her eyes and laughed “Who? Handsome? You?" “ Well I'll believe it when cow started flying"

“ Really?" YongHwa leaned his body while shrugging off his blazer.ShinHye alarmed widen her orbs “You! What are you doing?" YongHwa without replying started ing his shirt

.After undoing the last of its button he stared at her “ So What do you think about me?" ShinHye's eyes kept flickering towards his open shirt.

"What?" She thought. “Tell me?" YongHwa whispered, ShinHye blinked several time “What was the question" She began searching in her mind.YongHwa thoroughly amused let out a laugh

.“What a dumb!"

ShinHye registering his word clenched her teeth “And you're the biggest IDIOT!" YongHwa smirked “Ofcourse I'm bound to entitled the biggest idiot on the face of this planet since I married YOU! " They exchanged fire with their eyes “now move!" He pushed ShinHye aside and took out a T-shirt and a lower from the closet.He went inside the bathroom leaving ShinHye fuming in anger.ShinHye properly adjusted her dress then began rummaging through her small back pack which contains her night dress and some pair of clothes for the next day along with her personal stuff,toiletries.

“ Where is it?" she collected her hair on one side of the shoulder and started digging her hands dipper into the bag.She remember very well she'd packed her stuff herself.She pulled all her stuffs out throwing them on the bed.

“ My night dress?" Finally she overturned her bag emptying it all on the bedsheet.A note flew out of it waving in the air.Picking it up she read the contents written on it

“ Enjoy your wedding night.P.S- your night dress is already taken care of"

ShinHye's eyes were already a flame burn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter