5

You're Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Thanks for waiting ,plz enjoy!

******

A fourteenth year old Yonghwa stood with sparkling eyes swimming in tears.Clumsily his hand streched out and admist all the shaking fell upon the pale skin of the bump bunddle in a white clothes,whiff of sickening hospital scent lingering in the air.Cold.His inside was a wave of turmoil,the tears in his orbs danced,wave of tide hitting the shore ominously.He was drowning.His lips had parted into a painful gasps. Thumbs stucked out it traced the hollow sculpted cheek bones.Time stilled.Yonghwa's eyes read her features carefully without missing a beat..hoping for any fluctuate in her muscle like always she did..her flesh used to strech and her lips would curl weakly.Nothing.His body dropped unceremoniously ..he knew its time to say goodbye.The war was over with him losing his mother to the fatal disease.His gaze dropped to the stilled figure. Its time to forever imprint her in his memories for god has sagged him. Sagged him in the most worst way of his mother's care,her love.Jung Yonghwa was not your usual fourteenth year kid,he was long grown up when he'd accidentally overheard his father two year ago.The long strech of time already taught him how to mask his feeling. Staching them in the far corner, burried deep.He'd managed and then became expert in flashing smile.His mother always use to say he'd the best smile ever.Tears pearled down his eyes.Finally he'd lost his smile.

 

Two years later

 

Another wave of turmoil knocked his inside threatening to break its barrier.

“YongHwa she's your new mother."

 

YongHwa stared expressionless not letting even a single drop of emotion pelt down his face at the lady who look nothing like his mother.The said lady smiled a foreign smile to him.He flinched. 

 

“And he's ShiYoon your little brother"

 

Yonghwa's orbs skimmed dropped to the little boy who clung himself closer to his mother hiding in the process.His gaze pinned upon the two very strange figure.

 

In a beat he was on his heal trudging up the stairs.Everything was blur he vaguely heard somewhere in the back of his head his name being called repeatedly.But he kept his pace.

 

.Gust of wind blew as Yonghwa swiftly entered the room kicking the door to shut sharply. Why? Why everyone is trying to force themselves in and out of his life.Why is it that he can't choose.She's your new mother.No! She's not! His eyes turn red with hidden tears dancing at the brim.Suddenly all the warmth left leaving him cold.Blankly staring above at the white ceiling his knees sinked falling on the ground,sobbing.Never in his life he felt so empty.He hated that feeling as if all the purpose in him is stolen away leaving only helplessness.

***

 

Yonghwa stood brows furrowed muscles pulled into a frown overlooking the beautiful city submerged in a deep thought.His life took a vigorous spin within a twenty-four hour of span.His eyes burned. He was going to get married which means another intruder squeezing its way forcefully in his small confined world,suffocating him.Adding to his misery is that the bride choosen is the one he loathe a lot.Just great! The familiar feeling resurfaced of not being able to control the situation,helplessness.He'd hated,eversince these feeling had acquainted with him.He is trapped in a dark abyss with no way around.

Suddenly he heard shuffle of footsteps clucking against the ground snatching his ear and attention,the footsteps was coming closer along with the wave of chaos getting clearer.His face crumpled in confusion.Then the door to his office flied open vibrating the ground beneath as the wooden slate hit hard against the wall.

Shinhye stood at the entrance holding a murderous glare,Yonghwa's countenance swiftly changed to anger.His secretly looked at him with a scared-as if she was exposed to a pack of hungry wolf with a slice of apologetic face

“I'm sorry sir I tried to stop her" Ms Rose looked ready to burst out crying seeing Yonghwa's red not-so-pleased look whenYonghwa cut her off instantly

“I know Ms Rose.." He drifted his cold gaze to Shinhye  knowing how stubborn she can be “Miss Shinhye could be quiet persistent at times"

he pinned Shinhye with a cynnical gaze lifting his lips in a evil smirk “What brings you here,my girl!" he mocked.

He gestured his secretary to leave which she did happily closing the door immediately as she left.Shinhye nearly threw up as Yonghwa's word sinked in and clenched her teeth taking steps forward hastily“I'm not you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter