2

You're Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: ignore any mistake

******

Yonghwa stalled away furious,clenched jaw with expresions as hard as stone.Angry! Angry at her, at himself.He never looses his calm demure..“Damn! I'm Jung Yonghwa.I'm twenty seven.I know how to keep situation under my Palm." He ran his finger through his hair..but this girl stirs all the calmness in him.He'll wring her neck.He doesn't want have anything with her. What the hell! And what in the world had gotten into him..he remembered being burning.. Burning under her touch.He'd wanted to do different things to her.He went to the bar asking for a drink ..he need something to calm down.The alcohol burn down his throat..he closed his eyes.He'll get the situation under his control.He'll.He have to!

 

 

Shinhye slid down the wall breathing heavily.She was trembling like a leaf..She couldn't feel her legs.. And her heart beating in her ear.“Arrogant! Jerk! I hate you! I hate you!." Her words left suspended in the air..as Yonghwa walked away.Pulling herself on her feet she trudged.. In the washroom she looked at her reflection while turning on the faucet..the sound of running water filled the heavy air , her face was flushed ,part of her hair had slipped out of its tight fist.“Bloody Jung Yonghwa! I hate you so much.You rotten potato!" Every drop of word was filled with hate,rage and vitriol.She filled the water in her palms eyeing her reflection -all messed up,worn and weary,with his smell lingering on her.She need to get herself free of his filthy touch.Minutes later she went out of the Washroom to the bar.She need something to cool off, unwind her mind,unfurl .As soon as she entered the bar she was hit by the blanketed warm air,music blasting- thundering the atmosphere.She narrowed her eyes scanning the place.Squeezing and whisking through the crowd she made her way.It was after few steps she still,stopped abruptly clenching her palms into fist.Her eyes trailed two figure-one of which she recognized as ShiYoon and the other as a sultry hovering shamelessly over him.The view intensified her anger. 

As if that pompous ,arrogant ,self centred..cruel of Yonghwa was not enough this had to add up to the pile.

She saw the girl giggling then pulling ShiYoon,hauling them to the dance floor. The girl pressed her back to him dancing sensualy.Furious Shinhye paddled to the bartender.With her glass lying in close proximity of her lips hanging in the air she glared in their direction before gulping the alcohol burning its throat in one go.Tears brimmed her eyes,lips quivered..these Jung brothers are driving her crazy.She ordered more drink..anything to make her pain go away.

 

“Minho! Suenghyun! For the love of god I'm warning you..either stop laughing,orelse I'll rip your teeth out" Minho's shoulder shook vigorously “why...hmm," he continued laughing ,Suenghyun was literally rolling on the floor “God ..you should've look at your expression when he said he was married.It was a sight to behold “Ha ha...  Rachel  glared at him."ok.. ok" Rolling in his tongue Minho tried to stifle his laughter.“By the way where is Shinhye? "..Suenghyun asked scanning the crowd “with ShiYoon who else" Rachel supplied..Minho cut her off..“but he was alone when I saw him.." “ah really" she said confused turning her head around.“What!" Rachel eyes widen ,mouth fell open “ Whats wrong.. " Suenghyun asked turning in the direction she was looking..and he mirrored the same expression..“y!" Minho piqued in.

 

Shinhye was dancing ily,bitting her lips enticing the opposite gender.Few guys were gathered around trying to make her dance with them.She had already lost track of ShiYoon may be he is making out with the somewhere..But she doesn't care perhaps her sober being had..but not this Shinhye filled with alcohol.She was feeling hot after consuming three glass of alcohol.It was the alcohol which made her feel free, open.After gulping the last straw ..she shuffled to the dance floor dancing her mind out.

“Wow!" Rachel slapped Seunghyun on the arm “you two stop oggling at her"

Then she went to Shinhye. Shinhye saw her and stopped dancing “Rachel!" She threw her arms around her .“lets go crazy!"

“Shinhye you dance so gracefully" Shinhye giggled at Suenghyun,and traced her finger on his cheek “Really?!" He nodded eagerly.“Then lets do more dancing" 

Yonghwa's eyes bulged out. He saw how Shinhye danced,in truth she look quiet beautiful in that dress and she is y when she sways her body.He observed her more,she'd grown into a fine lady;last time he checked she was skinny now she is fuller and filled at the right places perfectly. But still it doesn't alter the fact that she's a rich spoiled brat.

Fifteen minutes later.Shinhye felt going dry so she hopped off the floor,stopping a passerby waiter she grabbed a drink and gulped it then another.Over the glass curve she caught a very familiar figure. Her hazy gaze spotted Yonghwa sitting faraway as always with his stoic face .She's not too drunk to not notice him.Even in a mist of cloud she can smell his disgusting presence.She went to him half way wobbling sometime stumbling.

“Oh my! Look who we have here." Feigning surprised Shinhye rested her hand on her hips and stood head held high front of Yonghwa

“The most arrogant, Mr I'm-the-best! ! Pompous! Egostic! Bastard! Pig of a jerk!".Yonghwa's nose flared up in burning rage. Nobody talks to him like that Ever! In no time he was on his feet and grabbed her by the arm ,pulling her so close where their breath caress each other face.Gasping her eyes skimmed his red lips as her thought went back to last time they were so close so close to kiss... “I'm much more little miss" Yonghwa's stern voice snpped her back "I'm warning you better stop here or else You'll taste my wrath.You'll get to know what happens to the one treading on a dangerous water" Shinhye struggled to free her arm 

“Infact I would love to.. but I know better than to mess up with a low alcohol tolerant,drunk,wasted,useless girl like you.".A 'V' formed between her eyes as she frowned “You can't even stand on your two feet"

Shinhye gritted her teeth “My alcohol toleran

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter