Chapter 11

My Wolf Story [Sequel to My Vampire Story]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulmi's POV:

 

I woke up when I heard someone exclaimed, "WHAT IN THE LUMINUS!?" I groaned and just snuggled in someone's embrace. Wait... What? I opened my eyes and looked up to see Luhan's sleeping face. He's pretty, that I have to admit. I widened my eyes at the situation we're in and pushed him off my bed. "WHAT THE HELL?!" I exclaimed. I saw Dongwoon near my door, sending death glares towards Luhan whose sitting up after getting thrown off the bed by, yours truly. I heard him groan as he scratch his head. "OH! THAT'S IT! YOU GUYS ARE GOING BACK TO EARTH WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!" Dongwoon exclaimed. "What's up with the shouting?" I heard Doojoon asked. "He slept with Seulmi!" Dongwoon complained. "I know." Doojoon simply replied making me widen my eyes.

 

"AND YOU DIDN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!?" I exclaimed in disbelief. "I did, but you just wouldn't let go of Luhan." Doojoon simply replied. I scoffed and said, "Nice try." "He's serious though..." I heard Luhan said as he rubbed his eyes and yawned. I looked at him, waiting for him to continue. He saw me looking at him and said, "He woke me up when I fell asleep here when you told me to stay. I was about to leave the room when I felt you holding onto my hand again. I wanted to let go of my hand but you only tightened it so your brother let me sleep here." "Yeah, it's quite amusing to see you like that." Doojoon said. "Thanks for the story." Dongwoon said, obviously not believing Luhan and Doojoon.

 

I sighed and said, "Get out of my room, I'm going back to sleep." "Just so you know, it's already lunch." Doojoon said. "Whatever." I simply said with my eyes closed as I cover my head with my blanket. I'm tired and I don't care what time is it. I just need to sleep. "Yah..." Dongwoon said, shaking my leg. "What?" I asked, not bothering to open my eyes. "Joongki and Seunggi are both here. Just thought you'd like to know." Dongwoon said. I snapped my eyes open and asked, "Where are they?" "In...Father's office..." Dongwoon replied, a little surprised at my sudden action. "They're talking, so don't bother running to them." Doojoon added. I groaned and said, "Get out of my room. I'm going to wash up." When all 3 guys went out of the room, I locked the door and went to wash up. I just wore a pair of shorts and a sweater, that once belonged to Angel and not so surprisingly, it fits.

 

I dried my hair, using my wind ability before proceeding to the dining room to have lunch. I'm obviously famished. The last time that I had a proper meal was...a few days back... I saw everyone already eating and just sat beside Doojoon, since the seat is empty anyway. "Are you planning to visit the orphanage after this?" Hyunseung suddenly asked. "Why not you bring the whole of the orphanage here?" I asked as I eat my food. "Are you crazy?" Hyunseung asked, obviously taken aback by my answer. "Why not? It's big. And the kids there never came here before have they? Besides, I'm now a human. I'm not really in a position to walk in a village full of vampires. It'll make both of us uncomfortable." I simply said. Hyunseung just sighed. "I'll invite them over if you like." Someone suddenly said, from the door. I looked up and saw the King, with Joongki and Seunggi.

 

"Hmm." I simply hummed as I continued eating my food. My food was the only one that's fully cooked. Well, maybe Hyerim's too. The rest still have the smell of blood in them, as expected, but I didn't mind. Strange? I know. I'm just...strangely used to it. "Good afternoon Princess." Joongki greeted. I raised an eyebrow at him and asked, "Why do you call me a Princess all of a sudden?" "Well, you're the reincarnation of Princess Angel, so obviously, you're a Princess. Isn't that right?" Joongki asked. "Very funny. You don't even call Angel Princess. What's so different about now?" "That's because Angel wants me to call her by her name." Joongki answered. "Same thing applies to Seulmi." I simply responded as I continued eating my food.

 

I felt someone looking at me and looked around to see Luhan looking at me. I blinked at him and asked, "You need something?" Luhan shook his head and smiled. "Just that you seem so different now than on Earth. You seem to open up more here." Luhan simply said. "Well, obviously. This was where Angel was born." Junhyung replied. "Really?" Chanyeol asked, a little surprised. "But Seulmi's born on Earth, isn't she?" D.O asked. "Oh, that reminds me..." Seunggi suddenly said. By now, Joongki and Seunggi had already taken their seats and are eating with all of us. "What?" I asked, not looking at him. "I don't think you're human." Seunggi suddenly said making me choke on my food. Doojoon whose beside me gave me a glass of water while patting on my back. On my other side is Shinra.  Well then to be more specific, here's the arrangement.

 

           Joongki | Sohyun | Kris | Tao | Suho | Jaeshin | Chen |  Sehun | Hyerim | Luhan | Yoseob | Junhyung | Gikwang

 

Empty                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     King Yunho

 

           Seunggi | Jangmi | Xiumin | Lay | Chanyeol | D.O | Minhwa | Kai | Baekhyun | Shinra | Seulmi | Doojoon | Dongwoon | Hyunseung | Suzy

 

Shinra handed me a napkin and I used it to wipe my mouth. "What do you mean?" I asked as I coughed. "Well, I did somemore research on the power I used on you. It is as it is. When you're human, you're going to remember your past life and well, you're going to be powerless. Even if you have a wolf as a mate, you're going to be like her." Seunggi pointed to Hyerim making her blink her eyes at him. "But if you're born to be another species, you'll still keep your power, but you'll forget about your life as Angel, unless something triggers your memory. Isn't that what happened between you and well, your siblings?" Seunggi continued. "But she smell like human though..." Yoseob said. Joongki widened his eyes when he realized something. "I think I know why you smell like a human..." Joongki replied.

 

I tilted my head at him, waiting for him to continue and everyone were looking at him as well. Joongki cleared his throat and said, "Well, you guys know about the fact of me being a hybrid of a demon and an Angel, am I right?" All of us nodded. "And...I smell like a vampire. Have you guys ever noticed?" He asked making me widen my eyes. "You're saying that I'm a hybrid like Angel?" I asked, knowing where this is leading. "The chances are there..." Joongki simply said. "Hmm." I simply hummed in reply as I continued eating. "You took it well.." Gikwang said, sounding surprised. I looked up and saw everyone looking quite surprise. "I'm going back to Earth tomorrow. And if I'm born a hybrid, what can I exactly do? I can change the fact and neither can I just change my whole DNA system." I replied.

 

"Well...It's just unexpected." Suzy said. "Well, do you want me to react how Angel would?" I asked, before finishing the last bits of food on my plate. "You are Angel though..." I heard Dongwoon muttered. I finished drinking my water and said, "I'll be up in my room if you need me. And Kai, do you have enough energy to teleport everyone back to Earth?" "Well... It'll take a toll out of me since I actually need at least a week of rest to recover all my energy. But it is possible." Kai replied. "Good. We're going back tomorrow." I simply said as I stood up and bowed a little before going up to my room. I closed the door shut and threw myself onto my bed. I took a deep breath when I noticed my bed have someone else's scent and recalled Luhan sleeping on my bed last night. I closed my eyes and tried recalling what happened last night but to no avail.

 

But what I'm sure of is that I wasn't having any nightmares last night, about that day. Which was unusual, seeing that I always have it every night. Especially when that faithful day is nearing. My 18th birthday and the first death anniversary of Seulki. I opened my eyes and looked out the window and saw my 'brothers' and Suzy going out of the castle, while the wolves are playing around at the backyard. The couples are well, together, talking or relaxing. I tilted my head when I saw Luhan. He's lying on the grass patch, arm covering his eyes from the sun. I feel bad for Luhan, really. The thought of him being my mate isn't bad, but how could I with all this suddenly happening? And also my feelings being blocked out by my own. I'm emotionally dead. It died along with Seulki. Crying, I never did shed a tear after Seulki died, until they came into my life. The wolves. Angel's acquaintances. There are just too many people to protect, and that's the reason why I don't want to feel so attached to them.

 

I closed the curtains when Luhan lifted his arm and saw me staring at him. Even if I keep on denying that Luhan's my mate, deep down, deep deep down in my heart, I know that it's true. I look at him differently from other guys, but I treat him equally as to how I treat the others. Despite the constant cold treatment I gave to them, and always being in denial, I'll admit that I'm slightly attached to them. The wolves I mean. As well as Angel's siblings and friends. I'm not going to say anything to them. I'm afraid of losing people who're close to me. Angel have suffered that before as well as Seulmi. Even though I said that I'm scared of dying, but I would be willing to do it in order to protect those close to me. Just like Angel. We share the same soul, but this doesn't mean we have to share the same fate. I'm not going to die. Like how Angel did.

 

I let out a sigh and opened the curtains again, as well as the window as I sat on the window sofa. I looked down and saw Luhan smiling at me. 'Hey..' I heard someone said in my head. I blinked at Luhan since I recognized that the voice belong to him. 'Don't be shocked. This is my power. Telekinesis.' I heard him continue. 'I'm jealous of the couples you know.' He suddenly added. I looked at him and at the mates who are playing around and laughing while the ones without the mates are either sitting around sleeping or also playing around with the others. Luhan belongs to the ones sitting around sleeping, except he's not sleeping. If you get what I mean. 'I'm not asking y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter