'Ireumi'

What's Your Name?

 


"Are you lost...?"
Myungsoo's eyes snapped open at the sweet voice. "Wait...!" he gasped and met the scenery of his own room. *A dream...* he blinked several times. He felt a tug of miss on his heart. A flash of his childhood memory came later on his mind. 
 
"Why did I dreamt about her again...?"
 
= = =
 
Today is a one fine Saturday. Shim Haru went out towards the library. She is a 21st years old student, currently working on her final thesis in order to get her bachelor degree. She enrolled on one of the most prestigious campus in the country, Seoul National University, mastering economic.
 
She have to complete her thesis by borrowing books from the library. As she got off from the cab she's took, she walk to the door, thinking about some book's titles related to her study. She is a busy girl, since she's the only heiress on her family. Though his Father's business not as successful as before, when she was a child, it still need a heiress, to keep it's 400 employers' life. She has the responsibility.
 
"Hey, agasshi," 
 
The books on Haru's arm fell after she looked up to met the owner voice's face.
 
"Ah, let me help you~" he sang as he bent down to help her gather books back.
 
"Kamsahamnida" she said on a flat tone and just left when she got the books.
 
"Ja, agasshi, it looks like we're destined" Kim Myungsoo let out a chuckle as he walk by her side. "Oh! Do you want me to help you?" he blinked at the books she bring. "It looks heavy"
 
Haru ignored him and keep walking straight to the librarian's desk.
 
"Wah, you actually wear glasses? You still looks pretty to me, though" he winked.
 
Haru narrowed her eyes at his stubbornness.
 
"Do you want to read it here or brought it to home, dear?" the librarian asked
 
"These one.." Haru handed her two books about Economic and Management "I'll just read it here, while this" she handed here a thick book about Economic's theory "I'll rent it for two days" 
 
"Can I borrow your member's card for a moment, please?"
 
"Sure" Haru smiled. Myungsoo glanced at her face and copy her smile on his face. 
 
"Here," she give the card back before she take a sight on the man behind Haru, "Is he your brother?"
 
Haru turn around only to met Myungsoo's cute grin. She furrowed her eyebrows to the librarian "No!.... K-kamsahamnida" she bowed and bring the books to the nearest empty table. Myungsoo, of course follows her step after step.
 
"The librarian think we're siblings! Maybe because we looked a like each other," he stated. Haru stay silent with her first book opened on the table. Myungsoo sat in front of her. "But we're not siblings... You know what..." Myungsoo look at the ceiling, trying to remember something. "My Grandma once told me about a myth... That, if a man and a woman have a looked a like faces, they're soulmate!" he beamed at her
 
Haru bangs her head on the table with tired face, making Myungsoo startled at her action. But nonetheless, chuckled *freaking cute*
 
"Can you just stop talking... I'm trying to study here" she whispered.
 
"Okay, but you don't mind if I just sit here, watching you study, right? Pretty pleaaase?" Myungsoo pouted.
 
Haru just sighed. "Whatever" she flip the next page of her book and begin to read again, sometimes write something she think important on her note.
 
"Can I ask just one thing? Just one, I promise!"
 
"You just ask one question" Haru answered smartly without turned her attention from the book
 
"Meanie, I just want to know what's your name though..." he mumbled
 
"My name isn't something that will make someone died just because he/she didn't know what is it"
 
"Why are you so stubborn?? Fine!! Do what you want! I'll just called you 'Ireumi' (Korean language mean: Name) from now on!!" Myungsoo huffed.
 
All of sudden, his phone rang, earning so many 'Ssshhtt!!' from any corners of the library.
 
Myungsoo bowed in shame before he pick it up "Yya! What is it??" he scold the caller in a whisper. "Oh? Ah? Jeju? Tsk... Arraseo, arraseo. Tell Appa I'll handle it. Yeah, whatever! Arraseooo! Alright, alright, I'll hang up now!" he ended the call in annoyance.
 
"I'm sorry, Ireumi... I have something to do... I'll take my leave now, but you don't have to be sad, because I believe we'll met again soon! I won't order anyone to dig any information about your name nor identity, I want you to be the one to open it up to me, understand?"
 
Haru just shook her head without looking up from the book. She can hear Myungsoo walking away from the table before the step's sound finally disappeared. Signaling the flirt Kim already out from the library.
 
"Kkh... 'Ireumi'...." Haru chuckled a little. "Mwoya... What is wrong with him, seriously... 'Ireumi'.... Oh my God... Kkh~" she buried her secret  laugh on the book.
 
= = =
Do you guys know who is the girl I use as Haru's role here? :D