Twist of their meeting

What's Your Name?

 

 
Kim Myungsoo was speechless. He couldn't believe his famous smirk resulting no effect to that girl. He also buy the twins ice cream for nothing! 
 
He saw her walked away. That's when he snapped out of his daze and hurriedly run to find her again. He want her name. He have to know. What he wants are what he going to gets.
 
He saw her back near the pond. He run to her and patted her back.
 
"SPLASSSHH!!" 
 
"WHA-" she turned around because of the pats. She's drinking some water when Myungsoo pat her back. Now his face are all soaked because of his own act. She actually felt guilty, spurting water from to some random people just because she got too startled when he pat her back. But the moment she saw the man, her face flattened and she pursued her lips into a thin line.
 
"That's your own fault. Can't you see I'm in the middle of drinking?" she tried to snap at him but her voice was... Too soft to do that. Mom never allow her (as the only daughter back on her home) to rise voices to others. She just turned her heels around and started to walk away.
 
Myungsoo, face and top clothes soaked with water, still managed to get fascinated because of her voices. His lips spread into a grin and his eye smile appears. He reach for her shoulder and give her his most charming smile as he turned her body to face his, "Annyeong" he winked. So far, no woman not giving up in defeat for that trick of his. "I'm Myungsoo, what's your name?" 
 
....
 
 
....
 
"SPLASSSSHHH!!" she pour the rest of her water on his head. With her eyebrows furrowed in disagreement, she shook her head. "Rude..." she said before she turned around and walk away from him. Again.
 
*a...? First woman to reject the great Kim Myungsoo! With water, also!* Myungsoo only speak his shock on his mind. *Never mind, I still want to know about her*
 
"Hey, agasshi, mianhae, mianhae..." Myungsoo trailed on her back, she keep her cold shoulder to him.
 
"I didn't know that you were drinking..." he walk beside her, smiling while rubbing his neck in shame. "Sorry..." he said in sincerity. Yet, she just ignore his presence.
 
*Oh, God! What's wrong with me? Girls chasing after Kim Myungsoo, not the other way around! What the hell with this situation? Guess another new challenge for me~* he sang in his mind
 
"Wait!!" he grab her wrist. Which resulting a glare from her. "Okay okay" Myungsoo retreating his grip and put his both hands up in the air. That just make the girl escaping from him again.
 
"Hey, your name?" Myungsoo still persistent to walk on her side. She finally stopped on her track, turning her body to face Myungsoo. Myungsoo could feel a warm feeling radiating at the space between them. A tingling warm feeling that make him want to close the distance between he and she with a hug.
 
"Listen here, you annoying camera man" she started
 
"Gladly. I like to hear your voice. Your voice sound sweets its like every words were dripping with honey" right then, he want to punch his bestfriend named Nam Woohyun. That guy's greasiness is starting to invade Myungsoo's brain too.
 
"Didn't you have some manner? Didn't your parents teach you how to treat others? Didn't you learn how to respect personal space on your school? Oh My God, you're so annoying! Just... Leave me alone!" she bark at him with the best angry face she could try. She walk run fast and before Myungsoo realize, she was gone from his sight.
 
Meanwhile, our dear Myungsoo, is going back to his trance.
 
*E.. Excuse me? Hey, I'm Kim Myungsoo! Some people even called me King Myungsoo. I'm the only heirs of the Kim's Corp of Hotel and Amusement Park. I'm the dream-man of 70% woman lived in South Korea and I... I just get scolded by an (extremely fine) lady! The spelling are S-c-o-l-d-e-d. Yet, I can't stop smiling foolishly to myself*
 
"I'll catch you later, my Spectrum.."
 
= = =
 
The girl panting hard as she stopped on her track. She curse Kim Myungsoo on her mind. That annoying guy automatically making her sprint instead of jogs. She gasped for a big amount of air and exhaled loudly out of tiredness.
 
Kim Myungsoo.
 
*Who knows we met again like this? Is this some kind of fate? Or just plain coincidence?* she thought without any happy feelings.
 
"I hope it just a plain coincidence. I don't want to meet him again"
 
= = =
 
 
I hope you guys having fun reading this story! Sorry for any grammar mistakes, english is not my first language yet I want to share my stories to every kpop fans around the world! That's why I keep writing fic in english! Thank you for reading ;)