제 1 장

한 여자의 이야기 (One Woman's Story)

I started toward the cosmetics station backstage as I heard the presentation introduce our concert. Varieties of clothing were lined up on a hanger rack against the walls. The bright lights fixtured on the mirrors were nothing compared to the blinding stage lights. As the stylist was skilfully streaking the cosmetics on my face, he walked by. "Hey, they said we have sixty seconds until show time." I nodded slightly. "Got it, gramps." He shot me a glare and walked off to his position with s. Finally, she was finished with her work, and I headed toward my position as well—next to him. Considering we were both the leaders, it was only natural. I jabbed him with my elbow, but he didn't quiver. "Why? Right before the show too," he gave his no-eyes face and turned back to the audience. The screen lifted from the floor and the music began. Our first collaboration together. Though, only he and three of s were with us—since there are only four members in SISTAR. We smiled and acted as lovers, though it was only an act. A ship. Nothing more. 

 

We headed backstage once again, drenched with sweat. I panted heavily. He passed me a bottle of water. "You did well," he shot me a smile for the first time in ages. "Wha-" I stopped myself before I could finish. I just nodded and accepted the compliment, shrugging it off. Later on, we returned to our dorms. Bora asked me what Gyu and I were doing. "About what? Me elbowing him? I always do that." She shook her head, "Not since he and Hara got together." I shrugged, "I guess not.." Seconds later, my phone pinged. "Oho. Is that Henry?" Bora teased. "Pfft. No.." Of course it was. Hey, bby. Do you want to come over today? I know you're probably tired from your concert earlier, so if you don't want to it's okay. c: "Aw!" Bora looked over my shoulder and squealed. "Yah!" I stood up and scolded her. I didn't really mind her reading my texts though. Unless they were from Sunggyu. I never know what he'll say. He really is a mystery.

 

I made it to Henry's dorm at about 11pm. He had a table ready for the both of us. Which means he hadn't eaten yet. I whined, "Yah.. You waited for me to eat?!" I hit his arm lightly and he pulled me in for a hug. "Of course I would wait for you!" He kissed my forehead and led me to the kitchen to eat. "Woah!" I exclaimed, "Did you make this yourself?" He rubbed his neck sheepishly. "Uhm.. I wanted you to eat a really nice meal, so.. I had Victoria make it for us," he grinned cheesily. I let out a few chuckles and pressed my lips against his cheek. "You don't have to try so hard, you know. I'm easy to please." A wide grimace grew upon my face as he pushed my chair up to the table. Chivalry.

 

Finally, it was past 1am and neither of us had slept yet. He told me I should go get some rest. He showed me outside. We stood on the porch and talked for a few more minutes. I held my right wrist in my left hand and swayed from side to side. "Goodnight," he looked down at me amourously. "Goodnight~!" I stood on the tip toes to peck his lips quickly for I was very timid around him. "Why so quick?" he laughed out and kissed my lips.

 

I skipped all the way back home before I got a text from Sunggyu. It read Hey, I'm really happy for you. -_- I could tell he genuinely was. I smiled at the text and decided to not respond until morning. I walked into the kitchen to bring a glass of water to bed, and Bora caught me. "Hyo, you need to save some of these boys for Soyu and Dasom too." I blushed hard, "What? I only have one!" She clicked her tongue. "First Jonghun, Jinyoung, Sunggyu, and now Henry. Plus, you still have Sunggyu, hm?" I blinked in confusion. "Huh?" She shook her head in disapproval. "You still don't know, do you?" I remained silent. "I tell you later on. After you figure it out yourself." I opened my mouth to speak, yet I uttered not one word.


Hai guys~ What do you guys think of the sequel so far? Still think there's something going on between the two? e u e Let's find out! cx