epilogue *cookies*

All About His Son
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5 years later:

 

 

Seulgi watched as Jaejoong came into yunho`s office, yes she was still working there but she got married and she didn’t have any desire for yunho anymore, but Jaejoong still kept grudge against her, he was wearing a really beautiful blue coat with fur on his shoulder and a 10 years old boy was holding  his beautiful sister hand quite possessively, he was exact carbon copy of yunho when  he was around that age she could tell because she could remember yunho when he was ten she was his  friend after all, she looked down at the beautiful girl , she was around four and seulgi had to admit that she was so beautiful just like her momma, her eyes were the most beautiful feature in her face although every other feature in her face were beautiful, her hair was in hello kitty bun, they looked at her and Jaejoong bend down and picked his baby girl up while he looked at seulgi with his beautiful doe eyes ,he had blue contact on and it suited him the best .

 

 

"Umma, jiyool tired." The beautiful baby girl muttered against his mother throat as Jaejoong patted her back gently; Jaejoong nodded then looked at her determinedly.

 

"Seulgi shi as you heard our jiyoolie is tired, I don’t care if yunnie has a meeting now, you know yunho hates it when someone causes his children any discomfort, so you let us in now or you are on your own when yunho hear about this." Jaejoong said and drummed his finger on seulgi`s desk, seulgi really wanted to let them go in but yunho specifically told her to not be disturbed and now she was torn, she didn’t want to go against Jung Jaejoong and she definitely didn’t want to see yunho`s wrath so she did what was best, Jung Jaejoong always wins it was a fact really.

 

 

 "You can go in, Mr. Jung." Seulgi muttered and moonbin rolled his eyes and mumbled to her,

 

"Why didn’t you tell sooner my feet hurts, I really don’t like you."  He said and

Starts walking towards his father office door, knocking once and barging in right after like he owned the place which in fact he did.

 

 

Yunho was having a massive headache as he listened to the man who was ranting and going on and on about how someone dared to kidnap some of their clients child, he wanted to go and punch the living daylight out of him but he remained calm, he thought about good things like his beautiful jiyoolie who was his princess and his really manly baby boy moonbinie who was a responsible young man he thought about his boojae pale thigh which wrapped around his waist when he ….

 

Okay maybe he shouldn’t think about that uhmmm, he sighed for umpteenth time that day and his thoughts once again flew to their current life, after he and Jaejoong made up, they took everything slowly, they went to dates they take things slowly and it was effective because after almost 6 month they came back to normal, no more bitter feelings no more awkwardness ,and everything was so good , and it become better when Jaejoong become pregnant again with their beautiful jiyoolie and yunho was on cloud nine and smile crept on his lips which was dazzling , about his works he wasn’t a mafia anymore he now was CEO of Toho shinki bodyguard services , after that incident with moonbin he decided he didn’t want to be criminal anymore, yes he did dozen of ty jobs till now, but not anymore, his job was risky but it was better and respectful job where he wasn’t the bad guy anymore, he was the hero who saved people's lives literally, and his clan member agreed although he had to broke two hands and one feet but still they all agreed , they still could beat people and get money because of it , it was fair enough and his father died anyway so no one was there to protest, he wanted to be good role model for moonbin and jiyool and he was so proud of his work.

 

Suddenly his door of office opened and he wanted to curse at whoever dared to disturb his 'meeting' when he saw his son, moonbin was looking at him with his almond eyes and he looked so much like his little self that it was unnerving.

 

"Hi, daddy, sorry we disturb your meeting but you don’t mind right? Jiyoolie was exhausted and I hated to wait any longer." he spoke politely and bowed to his father ignoring other people and when his father smiled he ran to his embrace almost knocking him down, yunho chuckled and watch as his beautiful and still gorgeous boojae came in with their little princess , her head was under Jaejoong chin and yunho assumed that she was sleep, he looked at his men and signaled them to leave quietly in which they did.

 

 

Jaejoong bend down and kissed his cheek slowly, moonbin was now on his father sit as he nibbled on cookies, yunho stood up and kissed Jaejoong and on the lips briefly and held jiyool who protested but quickly shifted in her father embrace getting all cozy there and drifting back to sleep,

 

Yunho made his way towards his beautiful spouse and kissed him on the lips whispering near his ear so he could hear alone,

 

"Don’t lift jiyoolie it may hurt the baby." yunho whispered huskily as he caressed Jaejoong slightly bulging stomach, Jaejoong huffed and pouted looking at yunho,

 

"Yunnie, did you forgot we have a picnic date today, beside changmin and junsu are here did you tell yoochun?" Jaejoong bombarded yunho with question but yunho smiled and caressed Jaejoong slightly flushed face while he passed his sleeping princess to his son who held his sister tightly, moonbin was slightly bigger  in physical structure than most boys in his age people might think ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter