chapter:4

All About His Son
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Seulgi was his childhood friend, they first met when he was 5 or 6 year old, they had become best of friends, because of seulgi`s father work they met often, she was daughter of Kim jongin his father right hand man, he didn’t know what happened but one time they were playing and another time his father had sent seulgi and his mother away, Kim jongin was shot and they were after his family, yunho cried himself to sleep that night. Days passed and yunho moved on, he forgot who seulgi was and how much he loved her, he now had Kim Jaejoong the first person who was able to make his dead heart beat rapidity  , his days were filled with Jaejoong no matter what he did and in what state of emotion he was Jaejoong managed to heal him with his smile, and not even that when he chased after Jaejoong he thought that he should say bye bye to his dream which was  being a father, but Jaejoong surprised him and now his life was complete , a beautiful lover , and his wife had given birth to a baby boy , but it all come to an end maybe from his own foolishness he wasn’t sure anymore.

 

 

  It was a sunny day he was leaving his office to go home and cuddle his wife tightly and play with his 8 month old baby if that was possible, he wanted to open his car door, when he saw some one leaning against the passenger door, the person turned around and yunho`s eyes widened, although she was taller and much more older now he recognized her, bae seulgi his childhood friend and his first love.

 

"Missed me yun-yun?"

 

 

 

This sentences was start of his downfall, they met but yunho didn’t tell her about Jaejoong and his son, he didn’t know the reason, you know the nostalgic feeling you feel when you first meet someone dear after so many years ? yunho felt that way, the emotion which he felt whenever he met seulgi wasn’t love, it was a friendly affection and nothing else, so yunho was determined to tell her about his family and Jaejoong, Jaejoong had gone to play with yoochun that night, so the house was empty, yunho invited her without any further intention, he wanted to tell her slowly to not shock her but it all went wrong when she saw their pool , she begin whining that she wanted to swim and yunho let her because he wanted to broke her heart right after, he was sure seulgi still loved him, he wasn’t going to get in the pool with her but her continues pleading win him and he jumped to the pool with his short, they were friends what was wrong with it? Well yunho saw it that way, he didn’t get those butterflies whenever he saw Jaejoong in swing trunk so everything was okay, he thought seulgi would feel the same but apparently he was wrong.

 

 

"Seulgi I have some thing to tell you?"

he began his sentence but seulgi cut his sentences and stepped near yunho, she closed her eyes and suddenly held his lips between hers, yunho was so damn shocked to push her away, and it was Jaejoong`s bitter chuckle which broke his daze, he pushed seulgi away and ran after Jaejoong but the damage was done and Jaejoong refused to believe him no matter what, he didn’t know about seulgi and he didn’t want to know, Jaejoong ignored him and one night threaten yunho that he would kill himself if yunho doesn't divorce him, so yunho did just that he gave Jaejoong his much needed space and bought him a house in Japan, he forced yoochun to live with Jaejoong and had at least 1 bodyguard always watching Jaejoong, he was broken when seulgi came and pleaded him to accept her love but he ignored her, his father forced him to accept seulgi as his secretary , yunho refused but his father did that anyway, he was sick and tired always shouting, beating, killing people in daily basis , he had become his old self.

 

 

 

 

Yunho blinked his bitter thoughts away and focused on his sleeping angels, moonbin was on his stomach face buried in his mother neck while Jaejoong was facing yunho, hands clutching his small finger, a unique habit he gained when he had difficulty to sleep, yunho`s eyes shone with amazement as his ex-wife mumbled something, 'yunnie'

 

 

 

He smiled and wanted to get up and call his men to first buy moonbin whatever he wanted and then kill every remaining Kim dongwoo`s family, harsh? Maybe yes but he wasn’t a kind person to begin with so… by the way all is fair in war right?

 

 

He stood up and was going to open the bedroom door, when he heard his son shouting daddy,

 

"Daddy."

 

 

 he cried and untangled himself from now awake Jaejoong, throwing his short arms in air, whining continuously yunho smiled and scooped him up, moonbin throw his arms around yunho`s neck, mumbling god knows what while he buried his head in his father neck, yunho laughed his addicting laugh and Jaejoong`s heart trembled, how much he loved that laughter, he maybe or not had recorded his ex-husband laugh, he smiled as moonbin peeked from his father neck at him, he smiled and stood up, stretching his hands and moonbin exclaimed 'umma' 

 

 

Yunho passed him to his mother secretly capturing a picture as Jaejoong cuddled his son in his embrace.

 

 

They start their day with bathing moonbin, by now his assistant had bought dozen of clothes and necessities for his son, now he was dressed in comfortable pajamas which had smiling looking Shaun the sheep printed on it.

 

 

By the time they were finished with their routine it was 10 AM, when they opened the door, Jaejoong was engulfed in breath taking hug by changmin ,

 

"I am glad you are okay." changmin muttered.

 

 

 Jaejoong smiled and hugged him back,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter