emergency?

my gay boyfriend

the next day~~breakfast

"yoon ah,your uncle cant set up for you any school"eun hye's father told her slumberly at the dining table reading newspaper.

"bwoh????then how im gonna go to a public school???T^T"eun hye pout loudly at the kitchen.

"yoon my dear,you will go to a public school,tomorrow.dont worry"her mother came to the dining table bringing jam and toast.

"eh?but he told...uncle cant..im confuse@.@"eun hye look at them confusely.

"dont worry,i have a friend to set up a public school for you.i leave it all to him.i dont wanna know anything about the school,as long youre happy,im happy"her father coaxing her using his fatherly style..

"deh????chincha???oh komapta appaa!!!!!!!saranghaeyo!!!"eun hye hugged her father soooooo tightly till her father barely breathe

"ya,ya!i cant breathe"her father shouting as he cant breathe..."oh,mianei hehehe"eun hye let go of her father.

"today,my friend will come to pick you up to see your new school"her father told eun hye

"deh?today?"eun hye raise her eyebrows and look at her mother.her mother just lift her shoulder and look at her husband and giving him a "today??" faces.

"yes,you have alot packing to do hahaha now go go go,and have fun!i want to go to work now!"her father kiss her mother and kiss eun hye's forehead then he left the house.

"well you young lady,go pack up your things before your father's friend arrive,chop,chop,chop!"her mother push her slowly.eun hye laugh and go upstairs to pack her things.

eun hye's pov:

"yes!finally!im going to a public school,today!!!!!!!!!!now,what am i gonna pack....hmm"i bring the toothbrush and my toothpaste.alot of clothes.but throw it out again because its too much.then bringging my phone and mp3 incase i got bored hehehe.and never forget kiki!my cute little cat plushie.its just 10cm height hahaha sooo small hahaha.

"yoon ah!!your father's friend already arrived!"my mom shouted from downstair.

"deh!im coming!"i quickly pack up all my things and went downstair.

downstairs.........~

"well,this is my daughter,yoon eun hye,says hello to your father's friend dear,mr.kim jang hui"her mother politely introduce me of him

i wave gello,and he smile

"you wont be needing your packing,i bringing yours"mr.kim said to me.suprisingly weird...he already pack up for me.

well i put back my bag but take out my phone,mp3 player,phone charger and mp3 charger instead.

i went into the car and wave goodbye to my mom.im surely miss her.T^T.

noone pov:

eunhye listening to her mp3 player along the way then the car stop infront of a barber shop.eun hye's raise her eyebrows as she been take in by mr.kim into the barber."ahjusshi,why you taking me here?"eun hye ask."your school is strict,and all have to be a short hair"mr.kim smile at her.

when her cutting is done,her faces change into horror as she looked her hair is shortened like a boy!!!eun hye pout but she dont mind it,as long as she gonna go to a public school,she'll be happy :)

after the barber,mr kim take her to a house.*oh,this is his house*eun hye wondering herself."eun hye?come in!"her wife seems happy to invite her in the house."well,look at you,you all grown up!why your hair is shortened dear?"the wife asked.i just lift my shoulder.

"well,yobo,she have to change to her uniform.can you?"mr.kim ask her wife.her wife bring eun hye upstairs.

"this is your uniform^^ now go change"the wife gave her the clothes

eun hye's pov:

"strange...why the uniform is kinda..ah nvrmind,what's this stand for?"she holding a long piece of elastic cloth.

"eun hye ah,the long thing used to wrap your body,wear it before you wear you uniform!!"mrs kim shouting from the room.

"deh!"i answer her.i wear it and the uniform and went out.

"well,neomu yippo!now,get ready for school!"mrs kim me downstair,she even gave me some yummy treats hahaha.now,my school!yay!

noone's pov:

eun hye back into the car.she wave goodbye to mrs kim.then take off to school.mr. kim the radio and coincidentally it was both favourite song!both of them sang along the way.:D

then mr kim drop her infront of the bus stop,he gave eun hye the address.he cant take her there because there's an emergency at his office.eun hye understood and went on the bus.

finally she arrived!

eun hye's pov:

"ah! finally! im arrive!..." i walk near to the school.when i came nearer and nearer a guard call me up.

"you there!come here!"he call me.i went nearer to him.

"oh,youre new eyh?welcome to all boy school"the guard smile,i smile back"komapt......wait,wait wait,all boy school?i must be wrong address.do you know where this address?"i ask the guard.

"youre standing infront of it,now get in before you late for your goodnight sleep!"the guard pushed me into the building and showing me the room.he pushed me in.*wait!im agirl!not a boy!!*i scream to myself in my head.

"ya,youre new?"a boy asking me..i nodded at him.

"well you get the upper bed because you look skinny."he then lie on the bed hearing his mp3."what a rude guy"i wonder to myself.

i unpack my bag,all the clothes is guy's clothes!huh... and i saw a letter stivking in the beg.i open it up and its from mr.kim.it says:

 

             kyoon eun hye,

i know youre suprise,but youre going to this school because i have a son to take care of you.i dont have any daughter so thats why i having my son to take care of you.keep this secret from your father,just said to him my son is my daughter taking care of you well if you want to stay in public school.my son's name is kim kibum,well thats all.sorry for all the misunderstanding.and have a nice day at school!

ps-switch your name to lee hyun hwa 

hwaiting!

sincerely,

mr.kim jang hui!

kimkibum......i wonder who is he...

"ya,whats your name?"the guy asked."err...lee hyun hwa"i answer him unsurely

"oh,youre the son of my father's friend,hi,my name kim kibum."the guy introduce without even look at my face!how rude!

"oh,youre kim kibum..well your father ask you to take care of me"i thickskinly said that.as i climbed to the upper bed, he grab my wrist and throw me on his bed.

"how can you say that slumberly,you know you can get people mad"he said to me without any raise in his voices.

"de..de.deh...i better go up now."i quickly went to the upper bed

*phew,i thought he want to....nevermind i better go to sleep*

 

how's my second chapter???i hope you like it!but i think its dullT^T well please subsribe ^^ ><