oh my plans hope to work!

my gay boyfriend

"bwoh?you want to go to a public school??"eun hye's dad raise his eyebrows as his only child wants to left the house to see the world already

"deh,i want to go to a public school,can i?can i?can i????"eun hye try to coax her father with her angel puppy eyes

"but why with all the sudden honey?dont you like it here?"her mother came out from the kitchen bringing the yummy fruits.

"dont you get it?amma,appa,im already 16!i can take care for myself.dont you know,my friends have alot of fun,and i meant ALOT in public school"eun hye pout but it's seem her plan A didnt work.

"you cant honey,you are th..."her mother didnt yet finish up her words,eun hye already spoke the last word."the only child of yours,i know,i know.but still i want to go to a publi school...."eun hye doesnt give up with her puppy looks.*my plan A seems dont work well,now plan B.*

"amma,"eun hye whispered to her mother."deh,undaeyo?"her mother look at her."i can get you red bean ice cream"*cross her both finger*her mother already drooling...then her dad spil her plans when he quickly pinched her mother."oops,you still can't go to public school honey,mianei"her mother look at eun hye with her sorry faces.eun hye doing her pout faces and glances to her father.

"appa,if i go to public school,i can get you your hot choc mocha hehehe"eun hye whispered to her father.now her father already drooling about it."you can imagine the soft,creamy chocolate with whipped cream on top and a piece small chocolate on top,"eun hye continue the drill.her mother's pinch didnt work.her father gave up

"oh alright,you can go,your uncle will set you up a school"her father gave up just for the yummy hot choc mocha,her mother look at him dissapointly."yay!!!!!!!i can go to public school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"eun hye shouted and went to her room.her mother shook her head and finish up the fruit."yah,yobo,i want some too"her father look at her mother."no,this is for me.,anyong"her mother went to the kitchen and ate the fruits by herself.

eun hye's pov

"yay!!!!my plans work!!! i can go to public school!!!! yay!!!!!!!"i scream all by myself in the room."komapta appa!!!! saranghaeyo!!!"i jump the onto the bed excitedly."i'll be going to school eyh!.i'll be going to school huh!"i sing and sing excitedly.i cant stop singging cuz 2 days foward will be my biggest day!!!!! yaayyyyyy!!!!!!!

 

hahaha,ok this is the first chapter,hope its entertain ya.its not long enough but still hope you like it ><