High School

My Peter Pan

It was 7a.m when I heard Baekhyun singing. I climbed out of bed and walked over to the kitchen while rubbing my sleep filled eyes. He was cooking something when he turned around to see me. He smiled and said “You’re awake, sleepy head!”

“Why are you so happy today?” I asked.

“Guess.” He said cheekily.

“You had an overload of sugar?”

“No idiot. I got into SM entertainment!” he announced happily.

“OH MY GOD, REALLY?” I screamed.

“Yeah!” he smiled as he turned around.

“So you’re going to be a trainee?”I asked.

“Of course. The CEO said that I try hard I might be able to debut soon.” He proudly reviled.

“Wow! Are you that good?” I asked

“Well…” he turned off the stove and turned around before he cupped his own face and said “Look at me. I’m irresistible.” I rolled my eyes and walked off. “Plus, my voice is amazing.”

“You and your prince syndrome…” I replied.

We ran for our lives to catch the bus on time, but the stupid rain wasn’t doing anything good for us. It started to poor down on us when we were a few hundred metres from the bus stop. Luckily the bus stop was sheltered, so we were able to stay dry while waiting for the bus.

The bus came late, which was lucky for us. Baekhyun and I ran onto the bus and scanned our cards before we walked to the back of the bus where Sehun, Channie, D.O and Suho were waiting for us. I looked around to look for Kai, but he was nowhere to be seen. We sat down and I asked “Where’s Kai?”

“He can’t come today.” Sehun replied with a pout.

“Why?” Baekhyun asked.

“He has dance camp from today.” Suho replied as if he was pissed off.

“Anyways, what high school are guys planning to go to?” Channie asked to break the tension.

“Kai’s going to Seoul Arts and I’m planning to audition to get in.” Sehun said.

“Oh yeah. Guys I got into SM. So I’m automatically qualified to Seoul Arts.” Baekhyun stated.

“I’m guessing that your audition went well?” Suho asked. “Lucky, because they’re still deciding on whether or not they should drop me or keep me.”

I looked at him in surprise but he just smiled at me. “Wait, did everyone audition for SM?” I asked. It happened that everyone except for Sehun, Kai and I hadn’t auditioned- well Kai was already a trainee and he was found by an SM representative when he was 13, so that only left Sehun and me. D.O was already a trainee too, but he auditioned last year.

“Hey what about you Channie?” I asked.

“They probably want me for my face.” He smiled. I scoffed and shook my head. “I’m joking. I think I failed seeing that they didn’t send me anything, but they have Auditions again in a few months. I’m going to try really hard this time.”

Months passed and it was time to choose our high schools. As expected, Suho, Kai, Baekhyun and D.O were SM trainees so they automatically qualified for Seoul Arts. Sehun applied and got in for dance. Channie actually tried his best for the remaining months for SM auditions and he got in. This left me…

I wasn’t all interested in becoming a K-pop star and all, so I just decided to go to a normal girl’s high school. The only problem was girls didn’t like girls like me. So I decided that for the rest of my high school life, I would go to school unnoticed.

 

I still met up with the guys after school and stuff, but I always felt lonely. Some girls did try to approach me, but when they’d realise I was an orphan, or I had no friends, they would stop talking to me.

 

One day, I was walking home from school when I noticed someone standing in front of my house door. I went over to take a look at who it was to see a rich looking man looking at the front of my house. “Who are you?” I asked the man.

“Are you Jieun?” he asked.

“How do you know me?” I asked in shock.

“You’ve grown so much. Do you remember me?” he asked.

I took a long look at man. He was familiar, but I couldn’t remember who he was.

He smiled and said “I’m your uncle Jieun- Your mom’s brother.”

“Oh…” was all I could say.

“Your mom asked me to take care of you while you’re still in school. It was in the will. You should pack. You’re going to be living with me for the next three years.”

“Do I have to?” I asked.

“Well, it was in the will for me to supervise you. You don’t really need to live with me. You can live next to me- Like, the house next door.”

“You bought the house next door to you?” I asked

“Yeah… Because I had kind of guessed that you wouldn’t want to live with me.”

 

Hi People! So this chapter update is like a... "Sorry for the late update and Thanx for waiting"