Hello Baby Reunion Ball

Who Are You?

“Annyeo—AHHHHHH.” I was about to get in the back seat with the rest of the members of B.A.P when G.NA had pulled me back out. “YAH! Wh—“

 

“You’re coming in the other car with me.”

 

“What? Why unnie?!” Next thing I knew I was being shoved into her car. I didn’t get an answer right away.

 

Before I knew it we were almost at the ball when G.NA opened a water bottle, took a drink, and looked at me with worried eyes.

 

“Sometimes I wonder about you _______. Did you not look in the mirror before we left? If you went in that car with them you would have given them a heart attack! At least at the ball you’ll be able to make a glamorous entrance in front of everyone and they can run away and cry about how they messed up for not asking you out. Plus, they can hide their nose bleeds easier! Ha ha ha ha.”

 

You know…She was right. I mean G.NA did a flawless job with my makeup, this dress was absolutely gorgeous, I actually took the extra mile to curl my hair…but I’ve been around the boys so much…why would a little dressing up make a difference? “We’re here.” I was about to follow G.NA out of the car when all of a sudden I get the door slammed in front of my face. “Stay inside for awhile. I have to check on something first.” What now?! Why did I have to wait in the car? Didn’t I do enough waiting already? Well, she probably has a good reason, I hope she has a good reason, otherwise I’m going to be mad. Not really, I could never be mad at unnie. I love her too much—she’s always there for me.

 

The door opened and I fell back onto the seat. I saw G.NA with a big grin on her face and motioning for me to come out, “Okay! He’s here already! Ballee, ballee!” When I didn’t move she tilted her head to the side and looked at me. I guess I looked like a deer in the headlights because she scolded me and said, “You really need to stop dozing off like that! Its unhealthy.”

 

We started walking up the stairs. I was getting nervous. I stopped in front of the doors and told G.NA to go ahead. I paced back and forth and realized I was being stupid—I mean really, what could go wrong? I opened the door and stepped inside. There was already so many people here. I started looking around, hoping to see a familiar face when—

 

“Umma?” It was Mir; thank goodness. “You look…WOW…uhm…YA! you really are our baby umma! Ha ha ha.” I could always count on Mir to break the ice and make me feel at ease. I told him thank you and gave him a hug. He dragged me around the room to one of the kids, Leo. Leo was my favorite son because the first time I met them he handed me a flower.  The moment Leo saw me his face started getting red! He thought I was the prettiest umma back during Hello Baby. I got down so my eyes were at his level and he leaped into my arms. I picked him up and was talking to his parents when Mir came back and turned me around. He pointed off in the distance and that’s when I saw him. Across the room was Lee Joon wearing a black suit with gold cufflinks, white shoes, white belt and a gold watch. He looked so incredibly handsome when he laughed. Our eyes met and I saw a small smile spread across his face. Time had stopped. I looked up at Mir and he motioned me to go. I gave Leo a kiss on the cheek and then put him down. After giving Leo another hug, I started walking toward Joonie when I noticed he had already started making his way over.

 

We were finally together again. I saw his eyes go up and down and then widen as he took in my attire. He realized what he just did and started to blush. I blushed too. He looked away and scratched his head. He was trying to avoid eye contact now. He was fidgeting and looking down searching the floor for words that weren’t there. I tried breaking the silence.

 

“I missed you, Joo—“

 

“__________-ah…We need to talk.”