Chapter 8

Fireworks

A/N: Here's another chapter~ I'm working hard on it hehe but I keep getting some writer's block so the next chapter might take long.... anyway thanks for reading my story and leave a comment below to let me know what you think ^^  oh please dont mind the grammatical error or spelling error lol sawrry about that

------------------------------------------

When Dongjun comes back to the dorm, everyone seems to be back in the dorm before him. Siwan’s reading a script in the couch. Minwoo and Hyungsik playing with each other, Kwanghee is also in the living room sitting side by side with Siwan while reading a script too. Kevin is in the kitchen with Taeheon and Hecheol.

“Dongjun-aaaaah where were you???? You’re not home when we’re back!” Says Minwoo running to Dongjun, making the others looking at him too. But Hyungsik doesn’t look pleased.

“I told you didn’t I? that I’m meeting Dongho today since we’re both free, did you forget hyung?”

“Ah you’re right…” Minwoo was about to talk again but getting cut by Hyungsik.

“Ya, why didn’t you eat the food that Al made? Huh? You didn’t even put in the refrigerator and just putting it on the counter like that?” Says Hyungsik coldly.

There’s no rule in the dorm, they always respect each other privacy and wont ask them who’re they meeting so they doesn’t look surprised about this Al person but they do surprised by Hyungsik reaction about this matter.

“Ya, did I even ask him to come and bring me food? I was already late and then he came with these foods.”

“But you could at least put it in the refrigerator you rascal!” Shout Hyungsik.

“Ya was it even my business to do it! I’m eating out anyway! Don’t you pretend to be nice asking him to bring me food you *peep*” Dongjun shouts back.

The others cant interfere but the shouting makes Junyoung comes out of his room and start shouting back.

“Ya Kim Dongjun, Park Hyungsik! What’s your problem? Huh? What are you doing in front of your hyungs? You want to fight? Then fight! Use your fist! And we’ll see if it will clear your problem!”

“You know what, fu*k with it.” Says Dongjun then he walks to his room and bang the door.

“YA KIM DONGJUN!” Shouts Junyoung. “What’s wrong?” He asks Hyungsik, the younger only say,

“Nothing.” And Hyungsik also walks away to his room.

It was awkward afterwards, but the others try to do their activities. No one has ever acted badly or cursed to or even in front of Junyoung especially Dongjun but what just happened has blown their mind. Dongjun locks the door to his –and heecheol’s- room so Heecheol got locked out.

The atmosphere has calm down a little and everyone get into their room. Siwan offer Heecheol his shared bedroom he said he’ll talk to Dongjun. Taeheon was going to come with him but Siwan says it’s best if it only him so Taeheon decided to let Siwan takes care of it.

“Dongjun-ah.. it’s me Siwan.. can you open the door please?” Asks Siwan while knocking the door slowly.

There’s a click sound, so he try to open the door and it’s unlocked. He get inside the dark room and see Dongjun at the end of the bed, shuddering. Siwan quickly closing the door and locks it. He gets closer to Dongjun and start giving him a pat and a hug and gently touch him.

“Dongjun-ah you’re better now?”

Silences

“Will you really be okay if I’m not around? Will you be okay if something happening, something like that again and I’m not here with you?” Asks Siwan worriedly but he’s given another silences by the youngest.

So he just sits there beside Dongjun and be there for him. After a few moments Dongjun starts to speak up while the older still holding him.

-the next morning-

The morning was still awkward, the atmosphere is still cold. Everyone are tense, Dongjun’s not coming out of the room. Minwoo was really taken aback by last night situation, his eyes swollen from crying. Even Kwanghee can’t say something to lighten up the mood. And furthermore, the day after tomorrow Hyung Line will have to move to the new dorm.

Junyoung decided to get up and goes to Dongjun’s room, he’s about to knock but then Dongjun opened the door. All eyes on him, but Junyoung tells Dongjun to get inside to have a talk.

“I’m not impressed Dongjun-ah.” Says Junyoung.

Silence

“Kim Dongjun are you not going to say anything to your hyung?”

“I’m sorry hyung…”

“I don’t need you to apologize to me, I forgive you already… Saying badword is fine, but I don’t like it that you’re fighting with your brother.” Says Junyoung firmly, “What’s the matter? Eum? Are you guys fighting over a girl?”

“No it’s not like that… It’s… complicated.”

“Is it too complicated to make you shout and fight with your hyung? Your brother? Your family?”

Another silence.

“Then, what is it? We do have said that we’re not going to ask with whom we’re going out with, but I’m the leader and I have the right to do it. It seems like Hyungsik dating someone, do you by any chance like her too?”

Silence.

“Come on Dongjun-ah… you need to talk to me so I can help you… I know it might be hard but can’t you just be the bigger person to let it go and forgive him? Wait, or maybe do you like…”

Someone knocks at the door, cutting Junyoung.

“It’s me Siwan, can I come in?”

“No, don’t come in. I’m in serious talk right now.” Says Junyoung.

“Hyung, please let him in… please…”

Junyoung sigh, but looking at Dongjun’s eyes he decided to open the door and let Siwan in.

“I’m guessing you know about this whole thing?” Junyoung asks Siwan.

“Yes indeed, and it’s not a matter that we could take care in a short time.. Just let him be for a while Junyoung-ah.. He’s having a hard time..” Siwan explains while Dongjun could only keep his head down looking at the empty floor.

Junyoung come close to Dongjun, he give him a light hug trying to calm the boy down and giving him moral support.

“No matter what the problems are, always keep in mind that we are family and I really care about you too Dongjun-ah… Okay? In a matter of time I wont be in this dorm anymore… I wish I could help you but if you don’t want to let me know, it’s okay.. at least now I know that you have Siwan to talk with. I hope everything will go well in the future. I’m gonna go now...” Junyoung says, giving the maknae some pat and then walks away.

Now only Siwan and Dongjun in the room. It’s getting brighter outside.

“Will you really be okay if I’m not around?” Asks Siwan, and he only gets another silences from Dongjun.

“Okay then… I know it’s hard on you, but come on let’s get out of this room and eat, besides you just locked Heecheol out last night. Come on..” Siwan helping Dongjun to get up and eventually he does what the older one says. Coming out of the room together while everyone’s chatting. It’s a little bit awkward but everyone’s want to help him too so they welcome him and teases him a lot.

“Ya what kind of maknae locked his hyung out of the shared bedroom huh?” Heecheol teases him.

“Ah sorry about that hyung..” Dongjun’s trying to smile.

“Oh well whatever, we’re going to get our own room soon anyway kkkk”

“Yaa Jung Heecheol are you really that happy that we’re going to move out soon?” Teases Junyoung.

So another day filled with chatter and laughter, from one another. Dongjun’s scanning the whole dorm as he can but he doesn’t see Hyungsik around. He did want to say sorry but he feels like Hyungsik’s at fault too.

“He’s in his room sulking, just like you, go to his room if you wanna talk it out.” Siwan whispers to Dongjun, knowing what the maknae’s thinking.

Dongjun’s still hesitating about what to do, but then Siwan got a call from the manager saying that he got the part in a new drama and need to get ready to have a meeting with the other actors and also the writer producer etc.

So, Siwan left the dorm, and also leaving Dongjun still in hesitation. One by one the other member starts going out because of individual schedule. Leaving Dongjun, Minwoo, Taeheon, and Hyungsik alone in the dorm. Hyungsik’s still in his room texting with Al.

And after awhile he comes out of his room to grab something to drink. Dongjun is in the living room watching tv, they look at each other but then decided to say nothing at all. Minwoo still doesn’t understand what’s happening trying to lighten the mood.

“Sikkie-ya come here and watch tv together~ You’ve been in your room after breakfast, aren’t you feel stuffy?” Asks Minwoo.

“No, I’m fine thanks.” Says Hyungsik while looking coldly into Dongjun, Minwoo could only sigh.

“Well I’m sorry about yesterday.” Says Dongjun in the end. It takes him a lot of will to say that.

“Well you should be. He worked hard for that. Oh and you just leave it there and uses him as a driver.”

“Seriously? Are we seriously going to talk over it again?” Asks Dongjun sarcastically.

“Ya ya, stop it… please don’t fight with each other…” Minwoo trying to stop them from fighting.

“Hyungsik-ah Dongjun-ah.. please stop it… You don’t have to fight you could just talk it out.” Says Taeheon.

“Oh whatever I’m just gonna go now. Al will be here soon to pick me up. We’re going somewhere so I don’t have to be in the same place with him.” Says Hyungsik while walking to his room to change his clothes. Dongjun could only clenching his fist and hold every emotions he’s having. And right after, someone’s rang the bell and Minwoo quickly get the door.

Dongjun hear Al’s voice introducing himself to the confused Minwoo. He groaned but in the end goes to the door.

“Hyung’s he’s really Hyungsik’s friends, the one he talk about that going to pick him up. Get in he’s getting dressed right now.” Says Dongjun nonchalantly while Minwoo is still confused. He’s curious but it’s not like he could ask about it bluntly.

“Goooom-aah you’re here already?? Aah sorry sorry.” Says hyungsik walking over to them he pass Dongjun and bump to him purposely. “Everyone this is Al, he’s my… special friend.” Both Hyungsik and Al blushes at the word, Taeheon and Minwoo trying to control their expression but still can’t hide their confusion and awkwardness.

“Anyway, since you still didn’t get any apologize from a certain someone, lets just go now.” Says Hyungsik to teases Dongjun, Al’s shock by it and whisper to Hyungsik that he didn’t have to do that.

“Well whatever, just go already if you wanna go I don’t care.”

“Oh we’re going alright.”

“Whatever.”

“Whatever.”

By that, Hyungsik slams the door and going with Al. While Dongjun once again could only clenches his fist and hold everything inside.