Chapter 3

Revenge (Sequel for Selfish story)

“Mom, where are you?!” Nina shouted inside their house.

“I’m here at the kitchen.”

Nina walks towards it, “Why you didn’t tell me about Minah’s death!” Nina talked.

“I just don’t want you to get hurt, Nina.”

“She’s my sister!!”

“I’m sorry; I don’t know what to do that time if I’m going to tell it or not.”

“Come on, Mom. We’re talking about Minah!”

Nina is so mad at her Mom but she know she can’t get back Minah’s life, all Nina have to do is to accept the fact that her sister in dead. Their mother told everything to Nina before the accident happen.

“What?! What are they thinking?!!”

“I heard that Soohyun lost her memory.”

“Good for him!!” Nina walks towards her room.

~>><<~

Morning, Eli send a message to Nina and his friends …

“Let’s go at the amusement park, guys!”

Eli send to his best friends~

“Agree!” the five boys agreed but there’s still no replied to Soohyun so they decided to go at their house. The boys already arrived at Soohyun house, while Soohyun was at the living room playing games, “Soohyun, let’s go!”

“Where?” he replied but his eyes are still facing the screen of his television.

“Amusement park? Eli sends you the message, right?” Dongho confirmed.

“Yeah! But, I don’t feel like going out.”

“Come on, the weather is nice.”

“I think this situation has been happened.” Soohyun stood and faces them and he feel his head hurts but he just ignore it.

“Yes!”AJ talked.

“Don’t worry, you’ll remember things soon, we’ll help you.” Kiseop pats Soohyun shoulder.

“Okay. Let’s go.” Soohyun replied.

~>><<~

The boys are already there but Nina is still not there, “Where’s Nina?” Dongho asked.

“I don’t know, I texted her but she doesn’t give me a reply.” Eli replied scrolling his phone.

“You think she’s mad to us?” Kiseop asked.

“I don’t know.”

“I’m sorry, I’m late.” Nina shouted.

“She’s here.” Hoon talked.

“That’s okay!”

“So, where do we start?” Nina asked.

“Let’s split on two teams.” Kevin suggests.

Soohyun, Nina, Kevin and Eli are together while Hoon, Kiseop, AJ and Dongho in the other team, while Kevin and Eli are buying a food, Soohyun grabbed Nina hand and they hid at the side of the other store next to the store where Kevin and Eli are buying foods, “Let’s hide here.”

“You’re so childish! Let’s go back there.” Nina walks towards but she suddenly stopped because she saw Soohyun touching his head, “Hey! Are you okay?”

“My head….hurting again …and…it’s so bad right now…there’s a girl that…suddenly…” he couldn’t continue his sentence, so Nina called the others.

“Eli, Kevin, there’s something’s wrong with Soohyun.” Nina shouted.

“Nina…” Eli shouted back as he saw Soohyun head was on the back of Nina already.

“Help me! He’s too heavy.” Nina replied.

“We’re coming.” Kevin talked.

~>><<~

“Where am I?” Soohyun asked while touching his head.

“Hospital.” AJ talked.

“Why?”

“You suddenly collapsed while we’re at the amusement park.” Dongho talked.

“Oh, I see.”

While they’re chatting, the doctor arrived, “Doc, what’s wrong to our friend?” Eli asked.

“Let’s talk outside.” doctor said.

“I know, you’re helping your friend to remember things but, don’t force him, it might happened again.”

“What do you suggests, doc?” Kiseop asked.

“Just let him do the things he used to do.” Doctor replied.

“Thank you, doc.” Hoon talked.

Nina heard everything, she wants to have a revenge to Soohyun for what he did for her sister, “Now, Soohyun I’ll help you remember things.”

After two days Soohyun back to normal he’s now at his house, Nina talked to Kevin and the others to get some information what are the things that Soohyun and Minah do before the accident, “Oh, I see. The doctor said that?” Nina asked.

“Yes, so better let’s just go back to normal and let Soohyun himself remember things.” Kevin talked.

“I better go now, bye.” Nina replied and walks towards the door.

Nina was at her car, she remember the things that Kevin said, “So, there first date was at the park, every weekends they watch movies together, when Soohyun was sick Minah visits him and take care of him, they use to play video games together at Soohyun’s house and lots more. So, I’ll do everything to help you remember everything Soohyun.” Nina talked.

“But, first I have to be sure that he will fell in love with me. So, we can do the things that Minah and he used to do.”

~>><<~

Morning, and it’s been weeks since Nina was helping Soohyun to remember everything, Soohyun didn’t know that he might get collapsed if he force himself to remember things since his friends didn’t tell it, and Soohyun fell in love at Nina and it’s already there first date, “It’s our first date, where do you want to go?” Soohyun asked.

“At the park.” Nina talked.

The two goes at the park, same place where Minah and Soohyun date, Soohyun stepped out outside the car after he saw the surroundings he feel his head hurting again, she saw the face of the girl again in her mind, “Ah, my head.”

Now, he starts to remember.” Nina talked in her mind.

“Are you okay?” Nina asked walking towards him.

“My head is hurting, I saw the girl again.”

“Let’s sit at the bench.” Nina helps Soohyun.

“Okay.”

“Let me just get you some water.” Nina is about to leave Soohyun in the bench but she felt an arm in her wrist, “Don’t leave me here.” Soohyun looks at Nina and he saw the face of the girl on the face of Nina but it’s so blurry and he feel his head in pain again, “Ahh! Leave me alone.” Soohyun suddenly run at the park.

“Soohyun!” Nina shouted, “I’ll let you remember my sister. I’ll make you suffer.” Nina talked in a soft voice.

“Who are you?!! Leave me alone!!” Soohyun saw in his mind the girl again, the girl keep on appearing in his head every time Soohyun go to the place or do the things they’re both used to do.

~>><<~

Days passed, all of them decided to hang-out in a karaoke store, but Soohyun got sick, “Where’s Soohyun?” Nina asked the boys in front of her, they decided to meet in front of the karaoke store.

“He’s sick.” Eli talked while replying Soohyun on the phone.

“Why, he didn’t tell me.” Nina talked worriedly.

“So, you’re concerned to our friend. Are the two of you dating?” Kevin asked.

“Yes.” Nina talked.

“Do you love him?” Dongho asked.

“Yes. That’s why; I’m leaving you guys so I can take good care of him.” Nina talked and then runs towards the door of the store and leave.

“She’s lying.” Hoon and Kiseop talked in chorus.

“You notice that too, Kiseop?” Hoon talked.

“Yes.”

“Did she do it?” AJ asked.

“Yes, rubbing her index finger and thumb together.” Kiseop replied.

“Why do you think Nina lied to us?” Dongho asked.

“I don’t know.” Hoon replied.

~>><<~

Nina was at Soohyun’s house, “Are you okay?” Nina touched Soohyun’s forehead.

“You’re so hot. Let me get you some medicine.” Nina talked.

“Thank you for coming in here.”

“Come on, I’m your girlfriend, right? That’s why; I’m here to take care of my boyfriend.” Nina smiled at Soohyun.

“Thank you.” Nina smiled at Soohyun.

 “You know what; every time we’re together I always saw the face of the girl. You have the same smile, how I wish I really saw her face…clearly.”

“Don’t worry; I’ll help you remember her. I have to get you some medicine.” Nina replied.

“Okay.”

While Nina was walking downstairs she accidentally taps a small box that was on the divider, “Opps.” She saw pictures of Soohyun and Minah together in the photo, Nina didn’t notice a tear fell on her cheeks, all the pictures that was on the box made her cry she didn’t know why, “I’ll continue my revenge for you my sister, you’re death wouldn’t be wasted. I’ll make your love suffer.”

~>><<~

Nina continues to help Soohyun to recover in his condition, their friends didn’t know about it. Until Hoon plan and the others to have a welcome back party for Nina, “Welcome back party, for me?” Nina replied in shocked.

“Yes, we missed you so much.” Dongho replied.

 “I’ve been here like weeks and you just now decided to do the Welcome back party.”

“Come on, Nina. Please.” Eli begged.

“Okay, fine.”

All of them are now at Eli’s house, “Who is in-charge in cooking?” Kiseop asked.

“Me, Hoon, and Dongho.” Eli talked.

“Just make it sure it’s delicious.” Kevin talked.

“Of course!” the three replied.

While the three are preparing the foods, it’s time for Kevin and AJ to talk to Nina, “Nina, can I talk to you after the party?” Kevin asked.

“Sure!” Nina replied after she finished putting the plates on the table.

The Welcome back party is over, “Nina, let’s talk outside.” Kevin whispered to Nina and he kicks AJ’s foot under the table signaling they’re going too talked to Nina.

“Guys, we’re you two going?” Soohyun asked.

“There’s just something we have to talk about.” Kevin talked, after a minute AJ joined them outside.