Chapter 1

Revenge (Sequel for Selfish story)

Minah runs fast towards her room and start packing her things, “Minah, what are you doing?” her mom asked then sat at Minah’s bed.

“I’m packing my things, mom. Soohyun and I are leaving and we’re going too lived in our own.”

“Wait! What? You just finished college, and now you’re decided to live on your own with Soohyun.”

“Yes.”

“Did Soohyun force you to do this?!”

“No, we both want this.”

“You’re not leaving! And, that’s final!” her mom steps outside her room and locks her door.

“Mom!” Minah yelled.

“Stop it, Minah! You’re not leaving!”

“Err!” Minah talked annoyed.

~>><<~

Minah didn’t call Soohyun she have to think first what she is going to do so that she can escape and meet Soohyun at the park, “No matter what happen I’ll meet Soohyun at the park.”

“I have to get ready my things.” Minah packs everything that’s important.

After she packs everything, she’s about to call Soohyun and it’s a great timing Soohyun is already calling her, “Babe, Where are you?”

“Um—mm”

“What is it? Is there something wrong?”

“My Mom locked me up here inside my room.”

“Wait! I’ll call you later.” He hung up.

“What the—”

(30 minutes later)

Minah hear a rock hitting the window of her room, “What’s that?”

“Hi, babe.” Soohyun talked while his holding a rock.

“Tsk!”

“Let’s go. Grabbed your bags and throw it here.”

“Here, catch it.”

“Got it. Now, jump Minah, I’ll catch you.”

“No way!”

“Fine, where’s your ladder?”

“There.” Minah points at the small house.

“Wait me here.” Soohyun walks towards the small house and gets the ladder for Minah so that she can go down, “Here, Let’s go.”

Minah is already on the ground and they’re hear footsteps so they both hide behind the bush.

“It’s my Mom.”

“How can you make sure it’s your Mom, it might be a thief or something?”

“Come on, my Mom always walks at night for making it sure everyone is all sleep.”

“Hey! Soohyun the ladder you forgot to bring it down. My Mom might see that.”

“Okay fine.”

Soohyun slowly get the ladder and put it’s on inside the small house, “Hurry up, and get back here.”

Soohyun run towards Minah and he accidentally kick the trash, “Oww!”

“What’s that?” Minah’s Mom talked inside the house.

“Run!” Minah and Soohyun runs towards the gate.

“Hmm- maybe a cat.” Her Mom talked while switching off the lights. She goes to Minah’s room and starts knocking the door of Minah, “I know you’re mad at me, Minah. But, please stay here with us.” Her Mom talked without checking Minah’s inside the room.

Soohyun and Minah was already at the park, Soohyun is now putting their luggage at the back of the car, “That’s a relief, I thought you’re mother will caught us.”

“Tsk!”

“What’s wrong?”

“You hung me up earlier while we’re talking at the phone! Why?!”

“I’m thinking a solution how you can get out in your room, that’s why I hung up. I’m sorry.” Soohyun finished putting their bags and he walks towards Minah who is sitting inside the car in the front seat, Soohyun lean his face to Minah, he’s lips is about inches away from Minah’s lips, “Ah-ah! Not so fast, babe.”

“Oh, come on, just one kiss. I miss you.” He smirked.

“Fine, just one, okay?”

“Uhmm-“ Soohyun gets closer to Minah, he corner Minah in the seat of the car, Soohyun’s lifts Minah’s chin and kiss her, at first it’s just a soft kiss but Soohyun wants more, so he kiss Minah deeper and intense, he bite Minah’s lower lips, then he continue kissing Minah passionately and that Minah feel weak, Soohyun lips travelling on Minah’s neck while his hand is touching Minah’s legs, Minah feel so hot inside, Soohyun’s hand is already on Minah’s t-shirt and that made her back to reality, and she stops Soohyun, “Opps, that’s off limit.”

“I thought you’re not going to stop me. If you didn’t stop me, I think, I’ll be out control of myself and do something . . . more than that.”

“Come on, we’ll be living together so you’ll have lots of time to do that.” Minah winks.

“I like that.” After Soohyun stood up, he stole a kiss again at Minah’s lips.

“Babe!” Minah pats Soohyun shoulder.

Soohyun starts the engine of the car, “So, where are we going now?”

“In our house, I already have plans for us before we decided doing this.”

“Wow! I love you!” Minah hug Soohyun.

“What about a kiss?”

“Kiss? No, I know what you’re thinking, babe. I already told you, you have plenty of times to do that if we’re already in our house.”

“Okay, fine. Let’s go!”

While Soohyun and Minah is on their way to their house, Soohyun didn’t notice the car in front of them suddenly stops, it’s too late to step on the break of the car instead he turned the wheel on the other side of the road,   and he didn’t notice a car passing, the car lost control, and it hit on a big tree, “Min-ah” Soohyun talked slowly while blood is flowing on her head, Soohyun hold Minah’s hand.