Chapter 2

Revenge (Sequel for Selfish story)

“Doctor, we need you here!” a nurse talked.

“What happened?!” the doctor asked the nurse, “The witness say it’s a car accident.” and they’re both running on the emergency room.

(An hour passed)

“Kevin, what happened?” Eli asks while running towards Kevin together with Hoon, AJ, Kiseop and Dongho.

“Soohyun and Minah got a car accident.” Kevin talked who got the first person who comes.

“What’s the doctor say?” Kiseop asked.

“The doctor is still inside.” Kevin replied.

“Did you guys call Minah’s parents?” Kevin asked.

“Yes, and I think they’re on their way here.” AJ talked.

While they’re talking, the doctor stepped out outside the room, “Doctor, how’s Soohyun and Minah?”

“The boy survives in the accident but the girl didn’t make it, I’m sorry.” The doctor replied and leaves.

The six boys hear a cry behind them; it was Minah’s Mom, “My daughter!!” she sat on the floor crying. “Why, did this happen?!”

“We’re sorry, Ma’am.” Kevin walks towards Minah’s Mom and help her stand.

“This is not happening! Tell me, Kevin it’s not happening. Please!” Minah’s Mom cried harder.

The rest just keep their mouth shut but deep inside they’re really sad, it’s so hard if someone special to you suddenly disappeared, “I need to be alone.” Minah’s Mom talked crying.

“We’re really sorry.” Kevin and Dongho talked sadly.

~>><<~

It’s been weeks, after Minah’s death but Soohyun is still inside the hospital, his best friend’s visits him, “Soohyun, you’re awake!” Hoon hug Soohyun who is lying on the bed open eyes.

Soohyun removes the hand of Hoon, “Who…are … you?” he replied.

“Come on, don’t joke around! We’re your best friends.” Eli replied while placing the fruits on the table.

“Best friends?”

Before they’re replied to Soohyun the doctor enter inside the room, “Doctor, what wrong to our friend?” Kiseop asked walking towards the doctor.

“That’s why, I’m here. Soohyun lost his memory due to the accident.”

“He can still remember us, right doc?”

“Yes, just keep on telling or remembering him the things you use to do.” The doctor gives advice.

“That’s great!” the boys replied.

“Who am I, and who are you?” Soohyun asked.

“I have to go now, just keep on mind that “He must get his memory back”.” The doctor pats Hoon shoulder then leaves.

 “So, can you tell me now who are you?” Soohyun asked again.

The boys introduce themselves, “And, your,” the boys say this together, “Soohyun.”

“Oh, okay!” Soohyun replied with no emotion.

“After you fully recovered we’re going to tell you everything so that you can remember us, and Minah.” AJ talked.

“And, who’s this Minah?”

“AJ!” Kiseop pats AJ shoulder, “Since AJ already say we’re going to let you know who she is.” Hoon talked.

The boys tell everything to Soohyun who is Minah, “This girl named Minah, is my girlfriend.”

“Yes.” The boys replied.

~>><<~

Every day, the six boys always visits Soohyun in the hospital to help him remember, they’re always tried their best to do everything and that effort didn’t waste because Soohyun can remember the things now, but not all he didn’t remember the girl named, Minah, “Let’s go, Soohyun.” Eli talked while his carrying Soohyun’s bag.

“Where are you taking me?” Soohyun asked.

“In my house, we used to hang-out in there.” Hoon talked who’s already in front of the door.

“Oh, okay! But, can we just first go to the mall.” Soohyun talked.

“Why?” the boys asked.

“I don’t know, I think, I want to buy a...”

“A… what?”

“Ring?”

The boys was shocked they’re remember that before the accident Soohyun told them he will going to propose to Minah on the day of her birthday but the accident happen, “How come you remember to buy a ring?” Dongho asked.

“No idea.”

“Guys, remember Soohyun told us that if Minah’s birthday comes he will propose to her. And, today is Minah’s birthday.” Eli talked.

“Today is Minah’s birthday.” Kevin talked.

“So?” Soohyun replied.

“You said to us before this happen you’re going to propose to Minah.” Kiseop talked.

“I can’t remember.” Soohyun replied.

“Let just give him more time to recover guys.” Hoon talked.

~>><<~

While the boys are looking for a ring, they didn’t notice Soohyun was gone on their side, “Hey! Where’s Soohyun?” Hoon asked.

“Maybe, he’s in the bathroom.” Kiseop talked while his eyes are in the rings.

Kevin and Eli go to the bathroom, “He’s not there.” Eli talked.

Since they can’t find Soohyun inside the store they decided to go outside, they split into two teams, “Whoever saw Soohyun first, and the loser must treat the winners. Haha!” Eli talked smiling.

“Haha! Deal!” Kiseop smirks.

“Hey, guys!” Soohyun shouted.

“Oh, he’s here. The game is over! Haha!” Dongho laughs.

“Is that Nina?” AJ asked.

“Minah’s sister.” Kevin talked.

The six boys know Nina, but Soohyun didn’t know her because Minah and Soohyun busy dating to each other, “Hi, guys.  Long time no see.” Nina waves to the boys.

“You know them?” Soohyun asked while they both walking towards them.

“Yes, they’re Minah’s best friends.”

“They’re my best friends also… they say.”

“So, you’re must be Soohyun?”

“Yes?”

“You look not sure with your answer.”

“Yeah!” he smiled.

“Nina, we miss you.” Dongho hugs Minah.

“Soohyun, where did you go? We’re been looking for you?” Eli asked.

“I just look around, guys. And, I already bought a ring.”

“Soohyun how did you and Nina meet?” Dongho asked.

“I’m just walking around in the next store and we accidentally bumped into each other while I’m looking in a ring, and she helps me to choose the ring.” Soohyun replied and the boys just nodded.

“That’s good then. Let’s go now at Eli’s house.” Kiseop talked while holding Nina’s hand.

“Let’s go.” Hoon talked.

~>><<~

They’re already at Eli’s house, while Nina was cooking in the kitchen Kevin walks towards the kitchen to get some water, “Kevin, what’s wrong with your friend?” nina asked while slicing the onions.

“Soohyun?” Kevin asked after he drinks.

“Yes.”

“He lost his memory in a car accident with…”Kevin stops for a second he’s thinking twice if he’ll going to say it or not.

“Kevin…” Nina faces Kevin.

“I can’t say these alone … wait!” Kevin walks towards the others call Dongho, Eli, Kiseop, Hoon and AJ.

“Guys, Nina wants to know the reason why Soohyun lost his memory.” Kevin talked.

“Can we really be the one who will say this?”

“Why? What’s wrong?” Nina asked.

“It’s just hard to say this to you, Nina.” AJ talked.

The boys didn’t have a choice, they’re tell the reason behind Soohyun actions, “What?! Minah and Soohyun got a car accident! Where’s Minah?!” Nina shouted.

“Minah…”

“Dongho, please I need to know!” Nina talked.

“Minah died weeks ago.”

“What?!! Today is her birthday and I come home so we can celebrate her birthday together and this…”

“We’re really sorry about what happened.” Eli talked.

“I need to talk to my Mom.” Nina removes her apron and runs towards the door and left.

“Hey, guys! Where did she go?” Soohyun asked after he saw Nina crying.

“Let’s just leave her, Soohyun.” Kiseop talk sadly.