Lotte World : Haunted House

My Ex-Boyfriend

17

 


 

Ri Sae sighed as she looked at the board. It has been weeks and she hasn't heard from Taemin at all,nor did she see him. Did he really disappear just like that?

Just then,a crumpled piece of paper was thrown to her table. Ri Sae looked to the side and saw Sungjong looking at her and pointing at the paper at the same time.

She opened it and saw a few words.

"Want to come to Lotte World with me and Infinite?"

She plucked out the cap of my pen and started scribbling some words. "I can bring Mi Hyun along right?" She threw it back to him,he read it before he turned to Mi Hyun,then nodded back at Ri Sae.

Ri Sae thought her life would be bored,netherless whether she has a boyfriend or not,it was because one of her best friends just disappeared like that after he got rejected.

Ri Sae tapped at her back table and crooked her finger towards Mi Hyun.

"Later Infinite and I are going to Lotte World,want to come along?" she asked. "Hmmm. Okay." Mi Hyun said before Ri Sae returned to concentrating on the lesson.

 

As Ri Sae walked to the cafeteria with Mi Hyun,she felt someone snake his arms around her waist and spun her around. She was about to go defence mode and punch whoever did that in the face but once she saw Myungsoo,her gaze softened.

"You scared me. Never do that again okay?" Ri Sae said as she pinched his nose.

"I don't know. What if I do that again? What happens then?" he asked.

"Then don't blame me when your pretty face gets bruises." she sarcastically pouted before Myungsoo flicked her on the forehead.

"Your roughness never changed. Still the same from 3 years ago I see." he smirked as he intertwined his fingers with hers.

"Of course." she chuckled.

"Uh...hello. I'm still here." Mi Hyun waved her hand around with that awkwardness in her expression.

"I know you're still there." Ri Sae teased before her boyfriend pecked her on the cheeks.

"Guys,go get a room." she grimaced as she speed walked to the cafeteria.

 

"So you guys going to Lotte World after school or what?" Ri Sae asked as she munched on her rice.

"But guys...I don't think I have enough money." Mi Hyun frowned as she looked into her wallet.

"Don't worry! Grandpa Gyu is going to pay!" Woohyun laughed as he patted Sunggyu's back.

"What?! Since when I said I wa-..." Woohyun put a hand over his mouth. "Gosh hyung relax. I'm going to repay you later,just pay for her once." Woohyun whispered.

Sunggyu glared at him for the last time before he stuffed his mouth with sushi.

"Oh jjinja? Gomawoyo Sunggyu ssi." Mi Hyun gave him one of her rare eye smiles that made Woohyun's heart beat faster.

"I think going after school would be more convenient." Sungyeol commented.

"I agree." Sungjong nodded.

 


 

The 9 of them reached the entrance and smiled wildly. Ri Sae got immediate permission from her father because Myungsoo talked to him. Not really knowing what's his alibi,he sure was a sweet talker because Mr Yoon likes him alright.

Ri Sae and Mi Hyun were swinging their hands together gleefully as they walked(no they're obviously not lesbians). Woohyun gave Myungsoo the eye signal and in a second,Ri Sae was holding his hand instead of Mi Hyun's.

"Ya how can you abandon your bestfriend for your boyfriend like that?" Mi Hyun pouted angrily but flinched when she felt someone intertwining his fingers with hers.

"Then nevermind. I'll hold your hand. Lets go." Woohyun smiled as he swung their hands back and forth like how Mi Hyun and Ri Sae did it.

The other 5 were looking at the 2 couples as they shook their heads.

"Whipped." the five chorused.

"What would you say if I'd sing to you right now?" Myungsoo said out of the blue.

"I'd laugh." Ri Sae chuckled. "Didn't you forget how much your voice cracked when you tried to sing to me 3 years ago? You couldn't even sing one line smoothly!"

Myungsoo smirked as he opened his mouth to sing.

 

"When a man is in love

He wants to stay by your side

There is always so much he wants to do for you

When i'm in love

I want to give everything in my life to you

With just one expectation,your heart

When i'm in love"

 

Ri Sae literally dropped her jaw to the ground. This was her dream come true,one of her. Her ideal type. A guy who can sing. Although Myungsoo couldn't sing 3 years ago,his handsome features paid up for it. And because of Ri Sae,he actually took vocal lessons from Sunggyu and Woohyun so he could sing to whoever his future girlfriend is. He didn't expect her to be Ri Sae.

"Ottae?" he turned to her and smiled warmly.

"Wow. Just wow. I seriously never thought you could sing!" she exclaimed and the couple continued walking.

"I did it because of you babo ya. You kept teasing me about my singing so I trained." Myungsoo pouted because giving her a quick peck on the lips.

"Ya we're here so stop sweet talking before our goosebumps get the better of us!" Sunggyu yelled as he smacked Myungsoo's hand.

"Ah hyung!"

 

"If you're scared just hold my hand okay?" Myungsoo smiled as both of them went into the haunted house. "I guess I should be the one that is saying that to you." Ri Sae chuckled.

Sure,Ri Sae changed into a lady over the past 3 years,but she was never afraid of these haunted house. Not because she was afraid,but because she found it super cool and if she got scared,it would be even more cooler.

She held Myungsoo's hand as they went deeper into the haunted house. She didn't know how,but she could feel him smirking.

"Scared already?" he asked.

"Ani. I'm just holding it for fun. You don't want it?" Ri Sae asked back and attempted to pull her hand away when Myungsoo gripped on it tighter. It was cute honestly.

Suddenly,cold air blew to their left which sent a chill down their spines before they felt something brushing against their skin in the dark. Myungsoo flinch in surprise while Ri Sae just scratched her hand out of itchiness.

Some ghost ran out from behind and poked their necks. That made Myungsoo yell suddenly. "Ya...are you serious? You're weaker than me." Ri Sae laughed. "I yelled because he poked my sensitive side of the neck. Not cause I was scared." Myungsoo lied.

After some more ghost popped out,which did not scare the MyungSae much,they yawned. "This is my first time going to a haunted house in a theme park and I didn't expect it to be that boring." Ri Sae pointed.

"I know right." Myungsoo agreed.

Just when they're 4 meters away from the exit,something kept on brushing against their feet,like spiders who were threatening to crawl up their legs,and that's when Ri Sae screamed for the first time as she ran out and left Myungsoo inside.

"Ya! Wait for me!" he yelled as he ran after her.

"Seems like you can't protect your girl." Sunggyu pointed.

"Well I don't know. She didn't even scream throughout the whole thing except the end where it felt like spiders." Myungsoo said.

"I..." Ri Sae stopped to regain back from her fear and shock.

"Ri Sae ain't scared of these haunted house,but she is scared of spiders,real or fake because you might never know there might be real ones crawling on the fake ones." Mi Hyun explained.

"Thank you Mi Hyun." Ri Sae looked at her bestfriend before she turned to her boyfriend and glared at him without even knowing this.

"Fine i'm sorry!" and with that,Myungsoo pouted.

 


 

So yeah. Sorreh for not updating! Was having writers' block for this story and Your Sweet Guy since my mind was occupied with plans on ILWMN future chapters. Please don't be silent readers. Subscribe,comment or even vote! Saranghae guyzz~

-Mi Eun

 

Ugh i'm dying here. HE IS SUCH A CUTIEPIE. ASDKJNKJNVRKFNSKIRJNVSN