Dinner date

My Ex-Boyfriend

17

 


 

Ri Sae was walking through the crowded hallway during lunch time. "Ri Sae!" with that,she turned around and saw Mi Hyun waving frantically at her.

Mi Hyun ran to her and Ri Sae shook her,hard. "Woah calm down woman!" Mi Hyun exclaimed as she felt her bones 'moving' from side to side. "What's wrong?" she continued.

"Nothing's wrong. I'm just happy." Ri Sae smiled as she waved her hand in pretense,hoping Mi Hyun would catch the ring on her finger. And she did.

"Woah there horse!" Mi Hyun yelled as she grab hold of Ri Sae's hand,examining the ring. "Myungsoo gave this to you?" she asked and Ri Sae beamed as she nodded.

"Yeah,he gave it to me yesterday." Ri Sae said,swaying her head from side to side. "What did he say when he gave you this?" her bestfriend asked. "He was like throw away the ring I gave you three years ago,because that meant nothing. But this ring,means alot." Ri Sae imitated. "Then what?"

Ri Sae stopped walking and turned her body towards Mi Hyun. "Then..."

She made a duck face and leaned in to Mi Hyun before she shoved Ri Sae away. "Okay okay! I get it. Horse,you know how disgusted I am by lesbians!" Mi Hyun grimaced. "Ya i'm not a lesbian! I have a boyfriend." she flicked her bestfriends forehead.

Horse was the pet name that both of them gave each other.

Both of them continued chatting happily and laughing as they walked to the cafeteria when someone stopped them.

Ji Yeon.

"Ya. Get out of the way." Mi Hyun growled,as soon as she wanted to shove Ji Yeon aside,she stopped her. "Look,i'm not coming here to about anything,but i'm here to apologize. To Ri Sae." Ji Yeon said.

Ri Sae was pretty much taken aback. The that slapped her and so,the queenka,came to apologize to her?

"Look,Ri Sae,i'm sorry. Even though I like L alot,I shouldn't have made an attempt to steal him away from you. He clearly showed unhappiness when he was with me,that made me upset too. Even though I'm a queenka,I still should've known better than to do something so reckless. I hope you can forgive me." Ji Yeon apologized with her head hung low.

There wasn't any brighter smile Ri Sae had that day.

"I forgive you. Are you going to lunch? Join me and Mi Hyun." Ri Sae smiled as she tugged on Ji yeon's shoulder. "Really?" her eyes lit up. "Yes really. Let's go." Ri Sae chuckled.

That girl...as soft as always...Mi Hyun sighed as she stared at Ri Sae.

 

"So tell me about the plan." Ri Sae said as she scooped a spoonful of rice and shove it in . "Honestly...I was a little shock when Taemin told me about this. But nevertheless,I still agreed to go along with the plan. I must be a huh." Ji Yeon scoffed to herself.

"By the way...Taemin is transferring." Ji Yeon added.

Ri Sae froze,then sighed. "I guess I lost another friend." she mumbled to herself. Honestly,Taemin was one of the best guy friend,to Ri Sae. She felt that she can rely on Taemin the most;Mi Hyun too of course. But now because of this relationship thingy,Taemin has grown desperate and therefore,the friendship was ruined.

"Well...I guess we can't help it. Taemin WAS a good guy." Mi Hyun sighed too.

"Ya Park Ji Yeon,what the hell are you doing here?" Myungsoo glared before settling himself comfortably next to Ri Sae.

"Oppa,she apologized to me." Ri Sae said with full. "Oh geurae? That's good." his glare turned into an eye smile within seconds and Ji Yeon didn't know whether she could fall for him even deeper,but she has to move on now,since he's Ri Sae's.

"Ri Sae...let's go for a dinner date." Myungsoo said out of the blue.

"Dinner date...? But you have to deal with my-..."

"I know,your dad. Don't worry,when I come to pick you up,i'll talk to him. You know that i'm a good talker right?" Myungsoo winked.

"Yeah,but my dad is a genius,he can easily own your pretty in minutes." Ri Sae laughed.

"Ya." he growled. "And what did I say about being vulger,Yoon Ri Sae?"

"But that was three years ago!" she exclaimed. "Nopes,it's still the same now. Only curse at the appropriate timing." he swayed his index finger. "Remember to dress prettily babe." he pecked her on the cheeks before leaving the cafeteria.

"Well wasn't that cheesy?" Mi Hyun said awkwardly. "Reminds me of Nicho-..."

"EW NO. HELL NO MI HYUN. DON'T EVEN FREAKING MENTION HIS NAME." Ri Sae yelled.

"But he's so swee-..."

"I KNOW. THAT IS THE PROBLEM. HE'S TOO SWEET TILL-...oh god Mi Hyun,look what you did to me." Ri Sae pulled a poker face as she put her arm up,revealing all the goosebumps before Mi Hyun burst into laughter. "Sorry,I can't help it." she laughed as she slapped the table.

Nicholas was Ri Sae's ex. Well,he's a nice guy,and he's sweet,well...maybe too sweet. He says the same cheesy thing everyday and even though Ri Sae tried hard not to hurt his feelings,but she mentally cursed herself as a when she noticed that she got bored of him,on the other side,her mum was on the brink of finding out about her secret relationship with Nicholas,so she didn't had a choice but to use that as an excuse to break up with him.

It was a little upsetting,but she felt as if she can finally breathe again. She felt suffocated honestly. Well,back to the present.

 

"Appa." Ri Sae began.

"Hmm?" Mr Yoon looked up from his newspaper,signalling Ri Sae to continue.

"Myungsoo asked me out for a dinner date." she continued.

"You mean the bastard who I caught you kissing the other day?"

"APPA!"

"No promises. Ask him to personally talk to me. If i'm satisfied,i'll let you go." he said before turning his gaze back to the newspaper.

 

Ri Sae looked at the clock before looking back at herself in the mirror. She was dressed beautifully in a knee length floral dress. She tied her hair up neatly in a bun and open her closet to find the right shoes.

Honestly,she never thought this would happen.

Due to financial problems,three years ago,she never had enough money to buy pretty outfits to hang out with her friends,therefore everytime she goes out,she would wear the same outfit everytime.

She wore the heels that matches her outfit and grabbed her purse before the left the room.

"Woah there missy,where do you think you're going? Myungsoo hasn't even talk to me yet." Mr Yoon said once she got out of her room.

"Myungsoo is outside. He's going to talk to you,let me open the door." Ri Sae said bluntly before opening the front door.

Her heart started racing fast as she saw the handsome guy in front of her. Dressed in a white shirt with a black blazer and black skinny jeans. Even though his outfit was simple,he looks so dashing,that any girl could faint. His hair was simply styled a little up,giving him a gentleman feel.

"Ri Sae?" Myungsoo waved his hand in front of her face before she snapped back to reality. "Oh sorry..." she chuckld,embarrassed.

"Why? Am I too handsome?" he smirked.

"Cocky as usual. Come in,my dad wants to talk to you." Ri Sae said as she stepped out of the house to wait for him.

 

Myungsoo came out of the house,all smiles before Mr Yoon came out as well. "Have a nice time and don't do anything stupid!" Mr Yoon said as he laughed. Ri Sae looked at Myungsoo in disbelief. It was hard to make her dad satisfied,not to mention when Myungsoo gave a bad impression to him.

She was impressed,really.

"Not bad." she chuckled as she entered his car. "How did you do it?"

"I have my ways." Myungsoo said as he gave her his signature smirk before driving off.

 

Ri Sae's jaw dropped as they entered a 5 star restaurant. "God,Myungsoo...I didn't know you were rich." Ri Sae muttered,loud enough for Myungsoo to hear. "I wasn't. My dad didn't even gave me any money,I saved up this money from my part time job,just to bring out my babe to a fancy restaurant." Myungsoo scoffed in pretense.

"Aww,I love you." Ri Sae couldn't help but say,before giving Myungsoo a peck on the cheeks.

He laughed. Ri Sae rarely said 'I Love You' to him unless it's a very serious timing. He looked at her from head to toe before he reminded himself that the pretty girl in front of him was actually his girlfriend,and the girl he dated three years ago.

"Did I ever said that you look stunningly beautiful tonight?" he smiled.

"Yes you've said it a million times in the car. And you mean,I only look beautiful tonight,and not other days?"  Ri Sae pouted.

"You know that's not what I mean." Myungsoo chuckled.

"Sir have you made a booking?" the waiter asked.

"Yes. Under the name Kim Myungsoo." he replied.

"Hmm,okay. Follow me sir." the waiter said as he led the couple into the restaurant.

 

Ri Sae was so absorbed in the interior that she didn't even realized that it was a 5 star Italian restaurant. She sat down and opened the menu,to find all sorts of Italian food. She frowned in surprise.

"What's wrong?" Myungsoo asked.

"Aniya. I just noticed that this is a italian restaurant." she chuckled before turning her gaze back to the menu.

 

"I would like the...uh...Salvatore Cuomo." Ri Sae smiled at the waiter as she closed the menu.

"And I would want the casAntonio." Myungsoo said as he passed both Ri Sae's and his menu to the waiter.

Myungsoo turned to Ri Sae as he noticed her flawless features. "Ya...why are you looking at me like that?" Ri Sae asked. "You're just too beautiful." he blurted. "And you're just too cheesy." and with that,Myungsoo pouted.

"Ri Sae?"

Both Myungsoo and Ri Sae looked at the owner of the voice. "Nicholas?" Ri Sae widened her eyes,he had changed in appearance alot,and he has a girl by his side. Not bad,I guess he finally changed and moved on. Ri Sae smiled. "It's been a long time,how are you!" she asked.

"Oh i'm fine. Luckily this baby caught me hangin'. She's the best thing that ever happened in my life. Muah." he made that kissy expression and Ri Sae had to look away and gag. He hasn't change one bit!

"I guess that's Myungsoo." Nicholas smirked. "Who are you?" he asked.

"I'm Ri Sae's ex. She talked a lot about you when we met." he chuckled. "Have a wonderful time,cause I will,with my dear baby." he made that kissy expression before he left.

Ri Sae continued to gag before her goosebumps appeared on her arm.

"I can totally see why you got bored with him." Myungsoo said. "Well you don't say."

 

After quite a while,the food finally arrived. Ri Sae tried her best to eat in the most lady like manner,since she's at a 5 star restaurant,she can't just shove the entire thing in ,people may judge her.

"Don't eat so lady like. It scares me. I'm not used to it. Just eat normally..." Myungsoo said and Ri Sae sighed in relieve."BUT! Just don't eat as if you haven't eaten in five days." he chuckled as Ri Sae slapped his arm.

Ri Sae coiled the pasta around her forked and put it into ,letting the deliciousness get to her tastebuds. She nodded happily as she chewed on the food. Food,makes her happy.

"Uh...you have something here." Myungsoo pointed at the corner of his lips.

"Gone?" she asked as she used the back of her hand to wipe it away.

Myungsoo reached for her lips and cleaned away the sauce with his fingers,making Ri Sae's body stiff by the sudden skin contact.

"Thank you..." she said softly.

 

"I still remember the time when I asked you out for a dinner date and you couldn't go because you weren't allowed to." Myungsoo chuckled before Ri Sae grinned. The car reached it's destination and came to a stop.

"But i'm glad you can,now." he smiled before leaning in to give her a simple peck on the lips.

Ri Sae got out of the car and waved at him. "Goodnight babe,see you at school tomorrow." Myungsoo eye smiled.

"Goodnight Myungsoo." Ri Sae waved. She ran and gave him another peck on the lips through the car window before going in the house.

"Aish...that girl." he grinned as he touched his lips.

 


 

So...dinner date! And yes,a little bit about Ri Sae's ex boyfriend. By the way,this story's prologue is based on a true story. The main idea is true,but the there are some changes to the settings,and yes,Nicholas is a real person too. Haha! Please don't be silent readers. Subscribe,comment or even vote! Saranghae guyzz~

-Mi Eun