Two

I want to be with you

It was early in the morning on Sunday as I slowly entered a small bussines flat. The nice secretary told me that I should go to the second floor and so I did. As the elevator slowly opened I couldnt believe my eyes.

  • So many people want to become a maid? A MAID?- I thought I saw about twenty women squeezing in a this little waiting room.

Somehow I found a free chair and sat on it. Than I had to wait over one hour as finally my name was shout out. With a beeting heart I entered the office room.

  • Goodmorning.- I bowed nervously.

  • Please sit.- a not so old and not so young man pointed a chair next to him. He seemed obviously tired.- Jeon Hyosung, right?- he wrote something in a noticebook.

  • Yes.- I quickly said.

  • Please tell me something about yourself.

  • I-Im 18 years old and Im in my last year of highschool. I live with my parents and older sister in Seol... and that´s it.

  • Just that?- he glanced at me and sighed.- No hobbys, interest?-

  • No.

  • Did you work anywhere?

  • No.- the man scratched his head.

  • Why do you want become a maid?

  • I want to earn money for univerity.- I said and he smirked. Did he really just did it?

  • OK. Thats it. We will call you.

------

  • Perfect.- I thought as I sat down on a bank in the park.- I will for s u r e not become a maid.

I looked slowly around and thought what to do. Should I come home? No. I really dont wanted to see Sunhwa at this moment.

I took the phone from my pocket and started to pray for a phone call from that man. I really needed this job.

-------

I was sitting on the couch and watched tv as my manager came to the room. He sat on the couch and sighed.

  • How was it?- I asked and felt a little sorry. I were staying the whole day in the house and he was interviewing people for me.

  • Tiring.- he smirked.- There came really lot of girls.- He took a file of papers and showed it to me.- Here you have the candidates. You can choose who you want.

I slowly turned over the sites. There were photos, names and some information of the womens. Nobody really caught my eyes, but then I saw a name: Jeon Hyosung. It was the same name as the girl which I texted over a year. I quickly looked at the notes, my manager wrote. Lives with a older sister and her parents in Seoul? Thats the same!

  • Why dont you have her photo?- I asekd quickly.

  • She said she forgot.- he said as he turned the channel on.

  • And how did she looked like?

  • Hmm... Jeon Hyosung? She... she was pretty.- he smiled.

  • Aish! You are useless!

I quickly took of my phone...

------

It was already late and I was still sitting on the bank in the park. I was freezing and I was hungry, but it was better than being home. Suddenly my phone rang and I quickly wrote the message I become.

 

From:Oppa

Hey. I was wondering if you got a job. Please answer me quickly :)

 

My heart started to beat quicklier. Tears began to create in my eyes. I dont wanted to dissapoint the person who always stayed by my site and cheered my up.

So I made a decission.

--------

  • Whats wrong with you?- my manager looked at my as I was nervously passing through the rooms.- Who is this girl?

  • Thats what Im trying to find out!- I almost shouted.

  • Yah! Calm down!- he screamed.

At this moment my phone rang and I read the message quickly.

 

From: Hyosung

Oppa Im okay. I got a job yesterday by a cafe. The people are nice here and Im payed well. Dont worry :)

 

My breath slowly calmed down.

  • What is now?- my manager was confused.

  • Nothing.- I smiled.- Its not the person I thought it would be.

A silence created.

  • So who do you pick?- he asked.

  • Just pick whoever you want.- I sat down next to him.

  • Than Jeon Hyosung.- he laughed.

  • Okay.- I wasnt interest in this anymore. Now I just wanted to answer my Hyosung.

--------

It was 8 pm and I decided to walk home. Staying here doesnt made any sense. As I slowly entered the flat in which I lived my phone rang.

  • Hello.- I answered with a quit voice thinking it was just a spam call.

  • Goodevening. Jeon Hyosung, right?- a manly voice asked.

  • De.- I pressed the button for the elevator and waited.

  • Here is Mr.Kim. You got the job. As a maid. Gratulation.

  • WHAT?- I couldnt believe what I heard right now. Is it really true?

  • You got the job.- he repeated.- Plese come tommorow at 5 pm. I will send you the adress later. Goodnight.

He turned off and I was just glarring at the phone with a big smile on my face. I started to jump around like a little child. I got it, I got it, I got it!