Three

I want to be with you

I watched with a disbelief at the house, which stood in front of me. It looked like the big villas, which you could see in american films. What a person could live her? A Ceo of a big firm or maybe a actor? Now I felt a little more excited. I never saw, in my live a rich person. How could they be? So as us? Or more prettier and smarter? I quickly took a small mirror out from my bag and looked at me with a skeptical eye. Ok, Jeon Hyosung, you are ready! With the help of my self motivated fighting I somehow found the courage to move forward.

 

----

 

I switched the tv programms to find something interesting, but after a while I became angry. Why cant be there anything good? I switched off the tv and sighed. But suddenly the door bell rang. I looked suprised at the clock. Ah I forgot! The new maid should be here at 3 pm! I quickly stood up and opened the door.

  • Goodmorning.- she bowed and then staight up. Her eyes widened in suprise.- T.O.P?!

  • Yes.- I smirked and let her in, but I also felt a weird feeling. Didnt I saw here somewhere? But where?- Please sit.- I pointed at a free chair on the table and I sat in front of her.- You are wearing a uniform so you must be a highschool student.

  • Yes.- she shook her head and was still looking at me with a shocking face. I saw as here hands shiverd. She must be nervous.

  • Do you have a notebook and a pen?

  • Yes.- She opened her bag and took it out.

  • Ok. So notice.- I glanced at her. I saw here bevore! But where? So frustrating!- From monday to friday you are here at 3 pm.- I started and she was writing carefully in here notebook.- At first you should cook me something. We can eat the dinner together, if you want. Then you should clean up the house, do the laundry and there is also the garden. You will have a second key and you can go home as you are ready with everything. One weekends you dont have to come, but please prepare me dinner and I will just heat it up. And the most important thing is...- she looked up at me with curiousity.- You cant tell anybody that you are working for me.

  • W-what?- she stuttered.

  • Its, because Im famous and when you would tell others, I and you could have problems. I give you of course allowance to tell your parents sicne you are not 19 yet.

  • Ah... Okay.- she whispered.

  • If I find out that you tell someone...- I leaned forward here and looked straight at her eyes.- You are dissmised.

  • I wont tell anybody.- she said quietly and looked away.

  • I hope so.- I smirked.- I will always give you the payment at the end of the month, okay?

  • Yes.- she nodded.

  • So thats it. You will start from tommorow.- I stood up and so did she.

  • Goodbye.- she bowed and left. I followed her with my eyes for a while. Where could I seen here bevore?

 

---

 

I went home still not beliving what happened. Im working fot T.O.P! T.O.P from Bigbang! One of the most talented, handsome and iest guy in Korea! My whole body shivered from excity. So what impression he left me? I want even talk about his looks, because its obvious, I think. But actually he seem to be a... cold person. I hope he will not act like the top starts in dramas. I laughed. No thats not gonna happen... I hope.

Some minutes later as I opened the door of the kitchen and saw my parents sitting on the table I sighed. How am I gonna tell them that I working for T.O.P and thats actually a secret, so they cant say it anybody else? Perfect!

 

---

 

  • Yah! Hyosung! Are you listening?- Jieun looked at me angrily.

We were in the classroom and she started to talk about her weekend as I dazzed off.

  • Im sorry.- I rubbed my eyes.- I had a hard night.

  • Why?- she looked at me worried. Why? I had a long and boring discussion with my parents.

  • I just had a fight with Sunhwa.- I lyid.

  • Poor you.- Jieun smiled.

Suddenly the door of the classroom opened and Kikwang came in. He sat down on his chair at the other site of the class. I stood quickly up.

  • Wait. Are you going to Kikwang? Im going with you.- Jieun smiled and also stood up.

  • No, you cant.- I said to her.- I must talk to him alone.

  • Ah... Ehm... Ok then.- she sat down.- Its not like I need to see him anyway.

 

---

 

  • What do you want?- he looked at me coldly as he leaned at the tree.

We were outside next to the school.

  • About friday... I mean as I ran away... Im sorry.- I bowed.

  • Dont be sorry.- he said and came closer to me. He wasnt more the heart warming Kikwang I knew.- I was alway by your side, but you ignored me. I decided to end this.

  • What?- I widened my eyes in suprise.- I need you! You cant...- tears started to fall from my eyes.

  • Im not a thing you own! I dont want to follow you around my whole live. I want something too!

  • What do you want Kikwang? Please tell me.- I sobbed. In that moment i really wanted to do everything to him, because I dont wanted to loose him.- I will give you everything.

  • I... I want your love.- he said looking in my eyes.

  • I-I cant.- I said shocked.

He didnt answered, but kept silent. We could hear just our breath.

  • So I think its the end.- he suddenly said and turned around making one step away.

  • Wait.- I grabbed his hand and he faced me.- Im not sure if it will turned good, but... If we both try, maye I could... fall in love with you.

  • Words arent enough. I need evidence.- he whispered.

I looked at him. It was my Kikwang. My bestfriend. Together with Jieun we also had fun. I could alway tell him everything and he would comfort me. Suddenly I remembered all the times I cried along by his side and all the times we laughed together. If I loose him wil I be able to live properly?

I took one step forward. We were now just view centementers apart. I stood on my toes and kissed him lightly on the cheeck.

  • Could we try now?- I asked. His shocked face changed. He smiled and blushed.

  • Yes.- This was the old Kikwang I knew.

 

From: Oppa

Hey Hyosung. Today I met a girl who has the same name as you. Because of that I even want be more by your side :)

----

Haha What will happen next? ;D

Im really curious when will Hyosung drama start? Everywhere was the information that it will be release on the 6 oct, but it wasnt. So maybe I read it false? :c

Please subscribe and comment :D I just love to read them. Even a "update soon" is very motivating ;p