One

I want to be with you
  • Yah! Hyosung, wake up!- my older sister Sunhwa, shooked brutal my arm.

  • Arasseo!- I took her hands from me and glanced at her.

  • Why are you so angry?- she smirked.- I dont want you to be late for school.

I stood slowly up and went to the bathroom. My relationship with Sunhwa wasnt the best. She always keep harassing me. I could understand her a little bit, because it must be really upseting to live in one room with her youger sister, but sometimes she was just too much.

As I finished my morning toilet I went to the kitchen. I sat down on a free chair and started to slowly eat musli.

  • Yah! Cant you move?!- I saw Sunhwa angrily standing next to me.

I moved with my chair and she sqeezed somehow throught the place I made her.

  • You are really fat!- she added as she opened the fridge.

  • Im not fat! The kitchen is just small, you... you pig!- I shouted the last sentence out.

  • What did you said?!- she turned around and looked at me with widened eyes.

A death freezing silence created and I was really scared what she would do next. I gulped my saliva down and tried to act calm. Maybe I shouldnt say pig to her? Thanks god, suddenly my mom entered the room.

  • Cant you be quit?!- she glanced at us.- Your father is sleeping after working hard last night. Give him some rest!

  • Ok.- we slowly nodded and were sorry.

My dad was working as a bus driver. He often comes late at home and sleep then to the afternoon.

I dont wanted to fight with Sunhwa again, so I just went to our room quitly where I dressed into my school uniform. Than I took my bag and went to my mom, who was cooking somehting.

  • I will be going.- I said from the door.

  • So early?- she turned around to face me.

  • Yes.- I nodded.- Im going to meet Jieun bevore the lessons will start.

  • Arasseo.- she sighed.- When you will be back home?

  • Today Im going to be later. I want to look for a job.

  • Really? You doesnt have to do that.- she whispered.

  • But I will.- I smiled sadly and left.

-------

  • Jieun! Here!- I waved as I saw my friend.

  • What took you so long?- she sighed and came to me.

  • Sorry.- I smiled.

We were slowly moving toward the park gossiping and laughing about many things. Then we finally reached our favorite place, were we sat down. It was a small bank surrounded by many big trees. We liked it so much, because it was a very quiet place without many people around. Usually we sat her and talked about secrets that nobody would else would know. We trust each other.

  • Yah! Whats about your internet boyfriend?- she clapped her hands excitely.

  • I told you its not my boyfriend! Just a friend.- I said and looked carefully around.- Nobody can know about this.- I sighed.

  • Why?- she looked at me worried.

  • What if my mom or dad would found out! They would kill me.- I whispered.

  • I dont understand! Why would they do it?- Jieun was stubborn.

  • Because for them its a stranger. And he is older.

  • Ah... ok.- she looked at the sky sadly.

  • Dont be mad.- I smiled and huged her.- I waned to show you what he sent me yesterday.- I bit my lips. At first I dont wanted to show her, but oh god, she is my bestfriend.

  • What?- her eyes became like shining stars.

  • This...- I took carefully a brand new handy from my pocket.

  • Wooooah! Daebak!- Jieun was shocked.- Did you accept it? I mean its seem very expensive.

  • I dont wanted.- I sighed.- But he keep saying that I should take it, because we could send us messages now. I dont have even his adress to send it back.- I looked worried at her.- Do you think its to much?

  • No.- she slightly smiled.- You are texting too each other now for a year and I think he is a good guy.

Its true. We met on a famous internet site accidently. It was a place were you could met new friends. At first I was worried. He didnt had a profile photo and any information written on it. But he seemed to be very lonely, so I decided to keep in touch with him.

Now we became closer. Our messages became longer and our feels deeper. Is it possible to fall in love with a guy who you dont even saw?

  • Dont worry.- Jieun patted my head as she saw my expression changing.- Maybe he is handsome!- she laughed.- Because he is for sure rich!- she pointed at the handy.

  • Yah!- I started to laugh with her.

  • Do you have his photo?- she asked me, as we calmed down.

  • No.- I shook my head.

  • Whats about his name?

  • Nope.- I sighed.

  • But he saw your photos, right?

  • Yes. I mean just one and it was taken when I was 15, so I dont think he would recognize me if we...

  • Meet?- she smiled.- Exactly! Why dont you meet up?- Jieun was curious.

  • He dont want to.- I whispered.

  • Ah! Dont be sad.- she stood up and took my hand.- Just think its a famous idol!

We laughed and went to school.

--------

  • Aish- Jieun, who was sitting next to me sighed.

  • Whats wrong?- I asked.

  • Look!- she pointed at Hyuna who was surrounded by boys.- Why cant we be so popular like here? We are pretty too!- she sighed.

  • We have our friends too.- I laughed.- And I think you need to find a boyfriend soon.

  • Hyosung!- she blushed and hit me on the arm.- I dont need anyone! Im indepent.

  • Who is indepent?- suddenly Kikwang appeared.

Beside Jieun, he was one of my best friends. We often hang up together. He was a handsome short haired boy, who always loved to tease us. He also played football and had many friends in the whole school. We were really glad, that somehow, he choose us to be by his side.

  • Jieun.- I smiled.- She said she dont need a boyfriend.- I winked to him meaningly.

  • And what about you?- he looked at me curious and smirked.

I know that he has a little crush on me since highschool, but I just see him as a friend and dont like this whole „flirt“ think.

  • She has someone.- Jieun laughed, not giving me the chance to answer.

  • Yah! You promised dont tell it anyone.- I whispered to her so that Kikwang couldnt hear.- Its a joke.- I added looking at him.

  • Really?- he looked suspicious and unhappy.

  • Yes.- Jieun nodded her head.

  • Oh okay.- he smiled and went to his sit. He was still sad.

--------

The bell rang and the classes ended. We three were standing in front of the gates and chatting carefree.

  • I will walk you home.- Kikwang smiled as Jieun has left us.

  • Im not going home yet.- I shook my had.

  • So what are you doing?- he looked at me shocked.

  • Im going to search for a part-time job.- I smiled.

  • Really? Do you have to?- he sighed.

  • You know how my family situation is.- I whispered.- I must start to earn money for the collage.

A silence created. I was worried that Kikwang wouldnt understand my decision, because his parents were doing pretty well.

  • Okay.- he put on a sad smile.- But I hope you will have time for us.- he took his hands around my wrist and pushed me slightly towards me. My face was lost somewhere on his chest. I blushed, because actually it was the first time he huged me. Although it was middle of oktober and it was pretty cold, I felt suddenly warm. But then I remembed a person, which I carried the most. The person who send me e-mails everyday and made me smile.

  • Kikwnag ah, stop, please...- I had free myself from his arms and turned around walking away.- Bye.- I added quickly as I dissapeared around the corner.

---------

It was 9 pm and it became dark. I was freezing to death and was going from about six hours from one place to another for searching a job. But people told me that Im to young or I dont have any experience. I sighed and sit down on a empty bank in a small and completely dark alley. I was looking at the sky and felt the strong wind burning my cheecks and suddenly a peace of paper landed ideally on my face. I was so shocked that I couldnt breathe for a second. Than I took carefuly the note and started to read:

Help Searched !

Im searching for a competive maid who would take good care of me and my house.

Required skills:

  • cooking

  • cleaning

For more information, please call : 000 111 222

 

I couldnt believe my eyes. Is it fate? Suddenly my phone ringed. I took it out from my pocked.

 

From: Oppa.

I hope you will find a job soon, but pleace be carefull by picking so you dont come in any trouble´s.

Sleep well. Goodnight.

Ps: I want to be with you.

 

I smiled.

---------

  • Seunghyun!- I heard my manager voice and slowly opened my eyes.

  • What?- I asked in a lazy tone.

  • Tommorow I will bring the candidates for the job, so be sure to come.

  • I dont want anybody. I want noona.

  • Aish! I really cant take it anymore.- my manager sat down on the bed next to me.- I know its hard to lost your noona, who carried for you and the house for years, but she was old and died. We need to find a new maid.

I didnt answered. Just the thought that someone else would take care of this place made me angry.

  • I will go now. Goodnight.- I heard as he closed the door and left.

I was left alone. Again. I sighed and concentrate on my slowly breathe as suddenly my phone rang. I took it and slowly read the message.

 

From: Hyosung

Oppa, dont worry about me. I think I will find something really quickly.

Sleep well, too. Goodnight.

I will text you in the morning.

 

I smiled.

 

First chapter done :D I hope you liked it. And for those who dont know: Choi Seung Hyun is T.O.P reall name ;)

Please comment and subscribe :)

I think its the longest chapter I ever wrote XD