When Memories Chase You Back.

My Melody/ Cold Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sweet smell that guided him.

It was simply precious.

So precious, He could not take a second to stop and let it get away.

Every time the scent became a little sweeter, Minho jolted back. He was trying to control himself before it was too late.

He didn't know what was exactly happening, he just knew his insides were becoming a little tighter. He felt like he was being shocked back to life.

His image did not change or waver, but his aura felt a little darker.

Minho couldn't control the hunger.

His vision became a little wider where he could see Sulli and the stairs he was walking on.

Before he could pull onto her dress, Sulli turned around.

Her eyes widened, she covered , and she shielded herself with an ice wall between him and herself.

She touched the ice and she looked directly at Minho.

"Why have your eyes become so sad...? Has my sister not treated you well...?"

Minho's heart was a little struck and he took out his left hand and reached for hers.

While he was about to touch her hand, the blood rose in his insides and changed him.

He slammed his hand on the wall, and the ink sank through the ice. It first just turned the ice black, but then the ice crumbled.

It vanished leaving ashes in the middle of the stairs where Minho and Sulli were lying by each other.

Minho leaned by Sulli and gripped onto her hand.

For some reason, his blood let him shed tears.

The inside of Minho was so warm, he started to cry. He has never felt like this since his mother first held him.

"Why can't I stop chasing after you... Even though I won't win?"

Sulli didn't really understand what was happening, but her heart felt the same.

She was so warm, she put her hand by her heart.

It was pounding rapidly.

Right then, they layed by each other until they heard someone walking up or down.

So Min was the one to arrive.

Sulli let go and her hair was a little messy, but cute at the same time.

"I-i will get going... I hope to see both of you attedning evening dinner..."

So Min knocked her off her feet, but Sulli had the chance to lean onto the handle before she fell.

Recommend Listening to This Song during the Read: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BRdY0NR08g

"I already knew you would push me... You know, if you didn't love me, you wouldn't even touch me. I know you care."

Sulli turned to her side where Minho and So Min can only see one side of her face.

She directed her eyes towards the ground until she found Minho's shoes.

"Ther is only chance for one thing..."

Sulli held her head high until she met Minho's eyes.

In her eyes, it read the word "HOPE."

"Do you know what that one thing is...?"

Minho portrayed a confused face directed towards So Min then Sulli.

Sulli ignored So Min and kept looking at Minho.

"That thing is called Life. You only have once chance, and the goal is to live life to the fullest..."

Sulli stepped down a few more steps and swished her dress forward.

"I don't know if you can succeed with that kind of attitude..."

Sulli walked off until she got to the second floor. It was full of her paintings she did when she was young.

Did you want to know what Sulli meant when she told Minho about chance?

She meant for him to catch her before someone else did. If he does not have the confidence to do so, Sulli will forever disappear from his grasp.

--------Yong Hwa----

Yong Hwa was also on the same floor as Sulli.

He was specifically looking at portraits that only consisted of Sulli with the other Raven Leaders which included one picture of her and him.

Yong Hwa was about to trip, but stopped and quickly backed away before Sulli could notice him.

While Sulli roamed around her scribbles/paintings (when she was young) that were framed by her father, Yong Hwa gathered his feelings, and thought. Sulli will be happy with Taemin. Therefore, Yong Hwa kept his heart once more. He needed to control himself.

Yong Hwa tapped Sulli's left shoulder and appeared on her right.

Sulli jolted a little and tickled Yong Hwa until he made a luagh that was so loud it echoed down the stairs.

"What are you doing! I was so focused that you could HAVE gave your princess a heart attack, ha ha..."

Sulli smiled and catched her breath. She held out her left hand.

"Yong Hwa Oppa, will you be there...? To stand by my groom? I know I will be nervous, but when I see you or Heechul... I know I will always be alright."

Yong Hwa brushed her hair back and put both of his hands on her face.

He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter