Falling.

My Melody/ Cold Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli wasn't really sure how to approach this situation.

She would either be protected or ask her mother for help.

None of those solutions could be used for her conflict.

This weird stress devoloped and she didn't know how to push it away. 

She heard steps approaching her direction and wiped away her tears, but her eyes were still a little puffy.

It was Minho...

He grabbed Sulli's arm and raised her up.

"Did you know that everybody is worried? We have been looking all over for you... Is it that bad...? Is it truly horrible for you that I'm going to be your brother?"

Sulli yanked him off and looked at him angrily.

"What have you felt the past these days? Do you have no heart nor soul to tell yourself that you feel something? My heart pounds rapidly and I feel warm. It's like you entangled me with something I can't let go of. I can't let go of you! I feel guilty all the time because I'm thinking about you..."

-----Taemin----

Did you guys notice something different about him?

He avoided at all costs everything negative that kept piling themselves into his heart. 

He tried to keep Minho at a distance where Taemin was closer. Taemin also has a unique power he hasn't told anyone.

He can read what anyone is feeling. The words would just make its way. The person he read would read those words to him like a book. It was a gift, but no less a curse. 

He is marked as the Soulmate.

You know how that ends...

A soulmate isn't always the one who gets what they wants. Even if its the last moment of his life, he knew that person still wouldn't look at him.

Do you guys understand now?

Taemin tried to keep Sulli away from Minho, he was all but selfish. He wanted to cage this cute little bird in his nest.

He doesn't really know what's really coming for him until he finally sees it infront of his eyes.

He already let this little bird out, and he didn't even notice. 

------------Present----------

Minho bit his tongue.

"I don't know what to feel. The longer the time passes when I'm here. The more the blood of the king overcomes me. And sometimes I don't even feel sad I just feel angry. Sometimes I even want to kill... I have no idea what is going to happen to me..., but if I choose to be with you, what will happen? The worst scenario is, I might devour you. The only thing I can think of is..., departing from your side... I don't know any other solution."

Sulli clasped onto his hand and put on her heart.

"No love is wrong, and if this doesn't feel right in front of others. It doesn't matter, my feelings won't change... Even if it's only a matter of time..., I want to be the one by your side..."

Minho felt the heart in Sulli. It was rapidly beating.

Sulli shed tears once more.

"Even if I have to disobey my blood, I will do that much for you..."

Taemin walked around the corner and stubled upon a little part of Sulli's dress. It was already ripped so it didn't lead to Sulli.

After that, he saw another and then another. He found one last piece and it yanked Sulli backwards.

"I finally found you..."

Sulli grabbed the little feather and ripped it off her neck. She also gathered her ring and put it in Taemin's hand.

"You know what this means Taemin... I don't want to say it, but I have to let you go. I can't accept someone, when I know my feelings are not 100% true..."

Taemin fell on his back and sighed. "Why couldn't you just let it go? The love you have for Minho, why couldn't you just let it fall off. If I can't control your love anymore, then I can't tell you..., that you will be happy."

Sulli sat up and looked at him. "You are someone that I will always love, but when I fall in love. I really do. I don't know if it will go away someday, but I can't let it leave."

She stood tall and walked pass Minho.

"I will find a way, even if it costs something more than an injury. I learned that from Yong Hwa...!"

Taemin stood up and punched Minho in the face.

Minho pushed him back. He angrily looked at Taemin. 

He was frozen and there were tears falling for the first time.

"Why couldn't you just keep letting her get away!? I thought that someday, after we got married. When she saw you again she wouldn't fall in love, but just smile at you. I really wanted you to get away..."

Minho yanked on Taemin's armor. "What do you mean? I will protect her at all costs!"

Taemin pushed him off.

"EVEN IF YOU DID, what would happen to her, huh!? If she saw you die in front of her, how would she still hold up, huh? Watching you bleed in front of her, what would she do after you left!? She would slowly deteriorate and she would block all of us out of her life! If you die, she will disappear in a snap!"

Minho never thought of that. Sulli would die also. First her heart, and then her body would become worthless to her...

"Who knows the future, huh!? This is now, I'm not going to die or back down! I love Sulli and being with her is all I ask for."

----Situation----

When Sulli told her father and Mother what she wanted.

The King didn't look mad at all, he just thought about it for a little. He wanted to say no, but his daughter is someone special. He doesn't want to push her away.

"I will think abou--."

The Queen cut him off.

"Enough! I reject yours and Sulli's answer and demand!"

The Queen took off from her throne and slapped Sulli in the face.

They were in the ball room and So Min happened to come in during the slap fest.

So Min stood by Sulli.

"Mother, did you just... slap her?"

The Queen pushed away So Min.

So Min grabbed her mother.

"You just slapped Sulli, didn't you? Only I can ruin her life not you! You just abused your own daughter! What is so wrong you had to deal it with violence!?"

The Queen shoved her back.

The King was also scared of his Queen and stayed back.

"So Min, you do not know the situation! This thing! She wants to steal your wed to be husband."

So Min closed her eyes fisrt because she just called Sulli a thing. Then her eyes widened in rage when she said Sulli would take Minho away from her.

"The only thing I have, you take away!? I hate you so much, I want to kill you right now!"

Sulli stood up.

"I don't care what you think... I'm going to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter