Time

My Melody/ Cold Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 months-----Anniversary

It was like Romeo and Juliet. Nobody had to die this time.

Taemin watched as the time went by his eyes.

He watched Sulli become a mature young lady along with her beautiful smile. 

-----------2 weeks ago

Sulli was brushing her beautiful long hair. She hasn't cut it since she last saw her sister and Minho.

Taemin popped up from behind her and closed her eyes. 

Sulli smiled.

The relationship that grew. Sulli was the cute little pet that was took in by Taemin. Taemin would leave to a lot of places, but he would always come back to his Princess. (If you're thinking of what kind of relationship... If you have ever seen the Korean Drama I Miss You/ Missing You with Yoon Eun Hye and Yoo Seung Ho. It was kind of like their pet and master relationship in the beginning. Sulli was the pet and Taemin was the one that saved her from misery)

Sulli touched his hands and he whirled her around. 

Sulli raised her knees up and criss-crossed on the bench.

She put her head down and raised her head up a little where Taemin only saw her eyes.

Taemin went on his knees and pulled out the ring of her mother.

"Will you continue to love and be with me, Sulli? I love you so much and I want to be by your side in sickness, health, dea--."

Sulli put her finger onto his lips. She was telling him to stop.

Her smile grew big and she looked directly at Taemin.

Taemin pulled out the Raven Necklace which meant if you gave the smallest one...

It symbolizes your Soulamte in life.

He took it out and nervously put it on her neck.

Sulli reached in for the hug and Taemin jolted back.

"S-so how do you l-like it...?"

Taemin glanced at her again and again.

Sulli caressed the feather and made direct eye contact with Taemin.

"You know this makes me one of the happiest girls in the world. You should already know that..."

Taemin caressed her face and took the brush. 

"You want me to finish?"

Sulli crossed her arms and whirled herself around. She sarcastically said.

"If you can handle..."

--------------Back to Present-----

Taemin walked through Sulli's hall and Sulli grabbed him from behind.

"So you are going to wear a white suit? Are you doing this for my father, you're so silly!"

Sulli looked through her wardrobe and pulled out a majestic white dress that filled half of the room and another that was also dazzling, but was easier to walk with.

Taemin held up the smaller one. 

"You should go for the smaller version. I don't want you to trip, and if you did. I want to be the one who will catch you..."

She was left speechless. She pushed him out and sticked her tongue out. Sulli was about to explode into happy particles.

2 HOURS LATER

Sulli stepped out of her room and looked for anybody in the hall. Nobody was there because they were waiting in the carriage.

She pushed the huge doors out and her dress became as bright as the sun for a second.

"Shall we get going, Taemin?"

Taemin lifted his arms and Sulli reached in for it.

Together. At the same time, they all smiled.

--------Meanwhile at the Cold Kingdom-----

The King was also smiling joyfully today.

He gave his workers a break and roamed around the ball room.

He walked by his throne.

The first thing he remembered was Sulli's adorable small hands that use to grip his fingers. This was where he first held her. 

It was behind the king's throne where the light shined the most.

When the king howed the sun when her eyes finally opened, she smiled happily and giggled. 

After that, it was just flashbacks of all the times she visited, life was made a little easier for him to go by.

On the other hand, So Min rarely had conversations with The King. It was awkward and rarely a normal atmoshpere to begin with...

They were on good enough terms, but the King loves his real daughter the most. He can't change that. She has always been and always will be the little girl that held onto his hands.

--------------------------------------So Min's Room

So Min, isn't really your ideal duaghter or niece.

"SO I heard from the overjoyed butlers...,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter