Chapter 5

Flashbacks

Your POV

I woke up and stretched as i rose up from bed. I thought about the dream and stayed there for a while in a daze. I noticed Woonha was already out of bed. I looked at the clock and my eyes widened instantly. It was 9:45 am. I shot out of bed trying not.to stumble from getting up to fast. I ran to ghe bathroom and quickly brushed my teeth and hair. I walked out and passed the kitchen to see that Woonha was there peacefully drinking coffee and reading the news paper. "Yah! Its almost 10! Hurry up we're late for school!" I said impatiently. He simply looked up at me and chuckled.

"It is Saturday jagi, did you forget?" He asked amused. My impatients was replaced with confusion.

"Jinja? AISH! im going back to bed.." i said frustrated.

"Nope! We have guests comin over!" He said smiling. I groaned. "Now go and get ready!" I mimic his words and walk into the bedroom and got ready.

 

Zelo POV

I was fixing my hair when Yongguk came up beside me. "Hmm... Zelo.. fixing his hair..." He said, acting like he was trying to think of something. Suddenly he fake gasped. "Are you meeting a girl?" He asked faking the surprise. I give him an annoyed look.

"NO!... im meeting her boyfriend.." i replied annoyed yet sad.

"Ooh so your little friend already has a guy?" He asked. "Poor maknae~" he said ruffling my hair. I gave him a death glare and he laughed.

"Yah! Ugh forget it. Im late anyways," i said grabbing my jacket. "Ill see you later," i said. Yongguk waved and i left. I walked around looking for the apartment till i finally found it. I walked up to the floor they were on and found the number.

 

Your POV

I heard knocking on the door as i finished putting my mascara on. I left the bathroom and walked to the door. On my way there Woonha was on the couch and saw me in my cute oversized sweater and shorts. "Wahh~ jagiya you look good!" He said smiling with a thumbs up. I blushed and smiled. I opened the door and my smile disappeared. I saw Zelo looking at   piece of paper. He looked up and his eyes widened.

"Y-Yoonji I-" he started off.

"What are you doing here?" I asked cutting him off.

"I-i didnt know you would be here.. I came to hang out with Woonha.." he replied not taking his eyes off me.

"Yah.." i said getting self cautious. "Why are you looking at me like that..?" I asked. He blinked and looked down.

"S-sorry.." he said. I could tell his face was red.

"Yo Zelo!" Woonha said. I turned and saw Woonha behind me. I felt relieved, yet sad.

"Oh h-hey..!" Zelo said smiling. I rolled my eyes and went to the bedroom and let the guys do their thing.