Chapter 6

Flashbacks

Zelo POV

I felt so stupid the rest of the day. I was just staring at her. But she looked so cute, it reminded me of my Yoonji. After playing a few video games, watching a few action movies and eating, i went home. "Seeya hyung!" I said leaving.

"Seeya at school!" He said waving. I left the apartment and walked back to mine.

 

Your POV

After he left i came out of the room and ate something.

"OH SWEET FOOD HOW I MISSED YOU!" I said eating a bag of lays chips. Woonha came over smiling.

"You didnt miss me?" He asked back hugging me.

"I see you all the time!" I said with a mouthful of chips. He just laughs.

"Okay okay, well go get ready for work," he said letting me go. I nodded and finished eating my snack to get ready.

--after work~--

I started walking home at 11. It was dark and the street lights flickered every so often. I took the usual way home walking not even bothering for a bus. I passed by a group of guys sketchy enough to be a gang, but i payed no attention to them. I was thinking about Junhong again and debating if i should visit or not. Suddenly a voice interrupted my thoughts.

"Well well well, what do we have here?" A deep voice said.

"Aye girl come with us, we gonna have a hella good time," another voice said, except more drunk. I gave them a fake smile.

"No thanks, id rather go home,"  i said and continued walking. Suddenly i felt a strong hand grab my arm and pull me back making me come face to face with him.

"That wasnt an offer," he said. His breath reeked of alcohol and smoke. I coughed  at the horrid stench and he laughed.  "what's wrong girlie?" He asked in a sarcastic innocent tone. His grip tightened, and I yelped in pain. "So are you gonna cooperate?" He asked me through his gritted teeth. Afraid I nodded praying that Woonha would come and save me. I closed my eyes and waited to be dragged away to my doom. Instead I heard a Loud "oof!" and a sound of a fist meeting the face. I opened my eyes and saw Zelo beating up the gang.