Chapter 4

Flashbacks

Zelo's POV

after eating we all went back home. we all live together.. for some odd reason..

"HYUUUUNG DO WE HAVE ANY CHERRY TOMATOES?" i asked heading rowards the refrigerator.

"ZELO YOU JUST ATE!" Yongguk shouted from the other room. i groaned and went back to my room. i looked at the photo of Yoonji, my best friend as a kid, and I. We were both 9 and she sprained her ankle. after that summer i had to move away. I’ve met a few Yoonji’s but they were never her.. If i could just see her face.. or to know how she’s doing i’d be happy. I was so caught up on looking at us that i didnt notice Yongguk trying to get my attention.  “YAH maknae!” He shouted.

“W-what?” I asked looking up at him leaving the summer memory i treasure so much of.

“Bathroom is all yours, and dont forget to put your damn towel away..” He said. i nodded and he turned to leave. I got up and went to take a shower.

 

Your POV

I lay in the darkness deeply thinking about tonight, and how he acted as if i were his friend. Then i think about Junhong, and how i missed him so much that year he left. I turn to my side and slowly fall asleep, reminiscing in the summer that is no more.

--

Author POV

“Please dont leave me..” You said as tears leave your red puffy eyes, and roll down your face. He wipes the bitter tear away and smiles.

“Ill be back for you some day.. i promise!” He says in a reassuring tone.

“Y-you promise?” You said between your breath as you accidentally let more bitter tears fall.

“Have i ever broken a promise to you?” He asked. You shook your head no. You stick your pinky out and make a pouty face that always made him blush to an adorable shade of red.

“Pinky promise?” you asked in a cute, yet sad tone. And just as you expected his face turned into a cherry tomato red color and he smiled wrapping his own pinky around yours and securing it tightly. you wipe your recurring tears away

“Pinky promise,” He says as he starts to cry himself. The slight pout you had disappeared instantly.

“Dont take too long okay?” you said to him as you two let go of each others pinkies. He wiped his own tears and nods.

“Okay. I promise.”

A/n: HELLO!! sorry for the LATE. update Q_Q i just keep forgetting.. but i hope you like it~ im getting more descriptive OuO please comment and tell me what you think~