Bible Four - An invitation coming

Monster Vengeance

 

Next Day…

 

Normal POV 

                     

Another day begins… Of course go to college, that’s how the routine that Woohyun need to facing in his life. After got a long sleep, he awake and stretching his body with light workout. His minds still barely remember about what happened last night. Still, he try ignored his nightmare if possible. “It’s just a dream!” he tried conveyed himself that just a DREAM! He walks to bathroom and clean himself. Woohyun reaches his towel and wrap it around his waist as he finished bath, he opened his closet and find his casual clothes. A few moments, a voice calling his name from downstairs’, that voice come near, and his door opened. It was Sunggyu. “Dude, hurry, we gonna be late later… Mom called us for breakfast…” he said. Woohyun nodded and quickly wear his shirt. “Okiee, I will be there…” he replied,

 

5 minutes past, Woohyun go to the dining table and sit on his usual seat. Sunggyu’s umma giving them pancake as their breakfast today. Woohyun look at the pancake. “I like pancake…but why I feel I don’t want to eat..” he mumbled himself alone. Sunggyu noticed his expression and pat his shoulder.” Why Woohyun, not have appetite?” he asked. Woohyun shake his head. He forced himself to eat the pancake. He is kind of wondering why he doesn’t have appetite to eat now.

 

After they done with their breakfast, they make their way to college.

 

College…

 

When they walk in the gate of their college, he saw there are many students who are come late today. Like them as well. Woohyun look around and suddenly his head feel hurt. He groaned in pain, and then suddenly that pain is gone, when he look up again, he saw something unexpected! He could saw nerve of each human… line that has blood flow in human body.

 

“W-what happened to me? How could I can see this things?!” he asked himself with surprised. He tries to persuade himself that he still not feeling well, that’s why he could saw these things.

 

Almost a week, Woohyun hasn’t be his usual self. Sunggyu noticed his personality has change since that day.

 

Woohyun POV

 

I wake up to the comfortable sound of silence. I push myself off the bed and rub my eyes. I tap my toes and walk to the mirror…I feel strange on myself, I feel some changing happened to me. I just could eat something such like meat and chicken, I could not accept other than that unless I forced myself. But still, its doesn’t work properly. All I see now is like a supernatural things. Heck! Its really supernatural for me. I still can’t believed why I could have these kind of ability. Since when? How? And why must be happened to me? I scratches my head and go to the bathroom. I need to prepare myself . Today got early lesson in the college, I cannot missed for it!

I take my lunch alone as Sunggyu busy with his own duty for the club. I go eat at the nearest tree. I take my place and take out the chopstick and eat my lunchbox that had prepared by Sunggyu umma. I don’t mind to eat alone actually. I feel like myself kind of dangerous…a bit. I don’t want to get close with anyone for a moment. Suddenly, I felt a weird aura present behind the tree, I stay away from that tree quickly. Then two girl come out from behind the tree.

 

 

“Gladly you are fine now Woohyun sshi” that white girl say.

“H-how do you know my name?” I asked. I wondering how she know my name.

“Ba..ka! We already know for a long time from we meet before,” another girl that wear red dress. Her face kinda familiar, I keep look her face.

“Who are you..? “ I asked. I try to avoid with them. But my feet can’t move.

“You are same girl that I save before this… what are you doing …. Here?” I continued. I know the white girl is the one I save before… but I don’t know why their aura feels a bit…dangerous. I felt goosebump. I cannot move. My feet doesn’t listen to me? Urghhh…..

“ We just want to tell you who you are… and you need to follow us…” calmly that white girl say.

“ I-I’m Woohyun…. I already know myself.. and why would I must listened to you now?” I said.

“Ba..ka… we already know that you are Woohyun… you know, you are not a human now, and this place is not belong to you now…” red girl said. I was surprised. What?!! I’m not a human anymore? No! its cant be… my body still like always.

“ Lie! You are lie!” I yelled.

That red girl was angry and shown her red glowing eyes, scratching Woohyun hand. Woohyun yelp in pain.

“Sayumi chan, stop!” white girl said.

“ THIS BRAT DOESN’T UNDERSTAND! I CANNOT BE PATIENT WITH HIM!! URRGHH…”

“ Well Woohyun, that injured will recover soon…” the white girl said.

I don’t know what she talking about when I look at my injured that girl to me, its recover back like there is no sign. Does it mean…I’m not a human anymore? In addition, that red girl is the one who are my blood,.I fall down on the ground.

“N-no…It cant be…. I’m… a vampire…?”  I still not believe that I am…a VAMPIRE!

“Actually, after Sayumi drank your blood, you…already dead. You are not a human anymore. In fact,  I bet you are already realized you are not same like before. You could see things that you never seen before.” Explained a white girl that called as Airi.

Yeah, she is right! After that incident I could see something abnormal that I never seen before.

“ We came here to invite you come to our world, come to Saint Riesen Academy,” said Sayumi.

Saint…Riesen?!

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

That two girls shown up and tell what happened to Woohyun, and they invited him follow them to their world. What he gonna do? Does he listened to them and go to the Saint Riesen? Does he rejected and continue denying himself as vampire, stay with his family? Those question will be answered in the next chapter.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well hello there, sorry for taking time doing this, aiishhh, I always forgot to update this -_- well I’m bad authornim ///3 Anyway for those who are reading this, I would like to say thanks J I really happy you could spend time to read my bad fanfic xD it was horrible right? Horrible in grammar for sure, well I will fixed those things later , I need to upgrade my grammar, so I need time..Sorry. But when I do this fanfic I don’t know why, I really happy, c: Somehow I also feel I’m in the stories too, I gonna say, about Woohyun , I feel wanna kick him xD cuz he cannot accepting that he was a vampire? So funny right? Well I’m the one who feel so funny…hahahah -_- Okie I need to stop bluffing. I’m work on the next chapter , Feel free giving suggestion for the next chapter or whatever for this fanfic